How badly is DC going to fuck this up?

How badly is DC going to fuck this up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q79R9wPifII
youtube.com/watch?v=DA4Ff6G7ZuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's going to be hugely embarrassing for everyone involved.

Just like BvS.

Severely. They'll go into full panic mode after Wonder Woman, and whatever coherent movie there was will be butchered in the editing room. Not to mention
>Supes needing to be revived and likely benched until the third act
>Poorly done and forced light hearted jokes
>"Trying too hard to be cool" Aquaman
>"We wanted a Peter Parker" Flash
>Their villain is literally who Steppenwolf
>Needless Darkseid cockteasing.
Please just let it die so we can start over

You're saying you want a reboot of the DC Cinematic Universe?

It cannot possibly go well and all signs point to a colossal kekpocaplypse of failure

What I want is everything thus far done scrapped, get new actors, new writers, and do a better job at world building. So I guess yeah a reboot would be nice

Gonna be some good gifs.

It's going to be an even bigger mess than BvS. DCEU could have been decent if they completely ignored their competitors and focused on making good movies, rather than playing catch-up with Marvel. You don't create an extended universe with one movie - you create several movies showing different viewpoints in the same universe and then connect them.

Nah fiege pls go

Why don't they utilize variations of the well-known Superman and Batman themes from the older movies/cartoons or something? The music is something that Marvel doesn't compare to older DC movies on at all, it seems like something they should try to take advantage of.

It's not like remakes of non-comic movies don't ever use the music of the originals, quite the opposite.

>t. Marvelcuck who wants DC to crumble into oblivion

I will not allow it

First third of the movie will be flashbacks involving Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman. Second third will be introducing The Flash, Cyclops and Aquaman. Third act will be destroying a city while stopping a sky laser.

WW will have a cameo of Ben Affleck. They will figure that the more they put Affleck into all the standalone movies, more will possibly go to see it

hell no

HEIL SNYDER

>older movies/cartoons or something

Their primary demographic has never seen them.

Why didn't they just make a live adaption of Assault on Arkham instead of what we got with the Suicide Squad movie?

If they base Suicide Squad 2 off Assault then it should be great

with quips because they think that's what makes capeshit "fun".

>being this jealous

Take out the Joker shit that was in AoA and we're gold.

bigly

>mfw he was born the same place I was born

Not sure how to feel about this.

DID YOU INVITE HER?

Not as bad as the "actor" and "costume" the Flash has...
Please Ezra, prove me wrong.
Guy Godot looks like a worse choice everyday, and yes I saw the recent spandex ass shot, she does have a nice ass. Now if only she had about fifteen more pounds of muscle and could act, it might have worked.
Guy Godot, please also prove me wrong!

>22 million

That seems pretty low for the primary director of a major movie franchise.

There's no time for that. If WB copied Marvel's plan they would have been crticized for copying it, and they might have not made it to Justice League, because people will eventually get tired of capeshit or at least WB thinks so, so they rushed everything.

> flashbacks involving Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman
> Second third will be introducing The Flash, Cyclops and Aquaman
See, that's the problem right there. You waste 2/3rd of the movie in flashbacks and introductions, rather than giving depth to the plot of the movie. If they had made solo movies first, they could have skipped all this shit and focused on fleshing out the actual narrative.

>at least WB thinks so
Basically this. Unfortunately, DC movie rights are owned by a studio who don't care too much about the source material, so they run it like any group of suits attempting to maximize profit in their eyes.

Mark Hamill talked some about the differences between voicing for DC and Marvel stuff. With Marvel, there seemed to be a lot of back and forth talk between the comic people and the live action/animated people. With DC/WB, the movie people don't even talk to the comic side of things, and almost act like they're beneath them.

It's a shame that another studio doesn't own the movie rights, but good chance it'd just be the same thing anyway.

Ironically the movies that should be the darkest, cause you know, DARKseid, so a pretty dark tone would make sense here, will be lighthearted quipfests with a ton of shitty jokes, because WB doesn't get it that a dark tone would be ok if the script was great. I guess they think they are unable to write even a decent script so they're gonna try to distract people with a bunch of shitty jokes.

Because WB doesn't give a shit about the source people, and the don't care to talk to the comic side of DC other than for PR purposes.

It's just going to be avengers 2.0, different heroes same generic garbage. It's going to have another shitty mcguffin and a disposable alien army. Oh and quips, lots and lots of quips

>not wanting Joker and Deadshot to meet
the fuck is your problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q79R9wPifII

what was the last zack snyder movie that didn't underperform?

>Marvel and DC movies are equally bad

His wife gets majority of the money since she is a head boss at DC.

In fact the reason Snyder still gets work is thanks to his wife

They are, all capeshit is terrible. Watch some real films you fucking shitskin pleb

It's pretty obvious WB doesn't give a fuck what guys like Johns think, or else Geoff Johns would have been the guy planning the DCEU out and not Snyder.

Johns was supposedly promoted, supposedly was in a meeting with The Rock, but it's clear that's just PR bullshit and WB doesn't care about his opinion, and Johns himself probably doesn't care if WB wipe their asses with his name and reputation as long as he gets paid enough.

name me some real films

i wanne be a kino man

Dawn of the Dead is Snyder's best work. Can we all agree on that?

I wish he would go back to making horror.

I liked that scene in Man of Steel where Zod communicates to Earth through the TV and the giant bat dream scene in BvS.

Snyder needs to make another horror film.

I thought his BvS movie was almost perfect apart from some of the Superman subplots. He SHOULD have done a Man of Steel 2 first and then BvS so that way BvS could have just been Batman as the lead and it would have been better received I'd say.

I am not liking the quips that I saw in the Justice League teaser. Snyder doesn't work well with quips. He makes dark depressive movies and that is his style whether you like it or not!

We can all agree he knows how to make a great cinematographic shot for sure.

>name me some real films
pic related
youtube.com/watch?v=DA4Ff6G7ZuU

This film is legendary

The only thing I liked from the trailer was Flash realizing Bruce was Batman.

Bruce was lucky he got the right kid

Yeah DotD 2004 is one of my favourite films actually.

Clearly Snyder wants to do the meme comic book movies with the big visuals though.

He even had some of that slo-mo shit he does in DotD.

even if it was possible to overlook all the other fuck ups they've already made with Superdufus, Batfleck and that stick figure WW, they fucked it up even more with that dumbass looking Flash costume and with Cyborg over Green Lantern

don't even get me started on Drogoman either