Can there be any doubt this man in the savior of Britain?

Can there be any doubt this man in the savior of Britain?

Will he attain PM status in the next election?

At the very least he needs a knighthood.

I'm still petitioning for Prime Minister to be renamed to Prime Lad if UK Brexits.

yay, what a savior
pic. related

HE DID IT FARAGE DID IT

A toast to Farage!

Boo fucking hoo. The independence and sovereignty of an entire nation is more important than the Jewish merchants.

This is just the kikes trying to control the situation and failing.

Boris is a shoo in if Leaves win.

Nigel can at least rest content that the Conservative Party would never, ever, have had the referendum if he hadn't been so effectual at scaring them into a split vote situation.

>"independence and sovreignity"
You obviously know nothing about the way UK government works
Their "democracy" is shit and worse than Brussels

But I'm happy they are leaving, I hope they go into a permanent recession , those crooked teeth reptilian mongoloids

I don't want to celebrate yet, save your rare nigels,

Neither do you you irrelevant second worlder, get back to cleaning my toilets. Oh wait, you won't be able to leech anymore soon! AHHAHAHHAHAHHA

>ex yu in charge of not hating super national governments
Your parents hate you, by the way.

I need the RON PAUL HAPPENING GIF with 'are Nige's face on it!

Please?!

>second
Yugoslavia was literally the most famous third world country on the planet bruv. The closest thing it had to a leader.

>that face
>that name
>that voice
>that pride in his nation and its history

Nigel Farage might just be the most British man of all time.

>Farage attains his dream of Liberty in his lifetime
>Meanwhile Ron Paul ages..

Both of them are buddies though.

Yugoslavia was never a third world country, lad.

Nice, I was looking at buying some biteproof clothing which is made in the UK.

>I don't understand the 20th century at the most basic of levels
>I don't understand my own countries position in that history
Shaking my head, to be quite honest, family.

>got a raise at work this week after a stellar review
>raining all day after nasty heat wave
>UK brexiting
>look outside, sun poking through the clouds and a rainbow

What a fucking feel lads

>Will he attain PM status in the next election?
Not a chance.

UKIP are always going to be cucked by FPTP.
Enjoy fitting your FPTP 2.0 referendum in after all the following elections and referendums :^)

Yugoland was a 2nd world country m8

He ceirtanly has the teeth

The only reason the Pound was that high in the first place was because they overreacted to opinion polls that put remain ahead

>queen on deathbed
>last moments on earth
>whispers into the ears of her caretakers
Knight Nigel Farage

Farage will reveal himself as King Arthur.

I got no idea about this guy but why does Sup Forums like him and not David Cameron? Cameron is right-wing.

isn't he basucally out of a job now

Threadly reminder that even though he lost a testicle, Farage has more balls than most men.

Cameron is more center then right. Farage is anti uncontrolled immigration and pro british economy and british people first

>why does Sup Forums like him
He's been fighting brussels for a decade. His speeches on youtube that no one but people like me watch are legendary, and left Brussels shaking heads.

Survived a plane crash. He won't get PM, but he worked his whole life for this.

Cameron is Zionist globalist bankster scum.

He also survived getting hit by a car.

THERE SITS THE ONLY KING I MEAN TO BEND MY KNEE TO.

THE KING IN THE NORTH!

THE MEMEDOM COME THY WILL BE DONE

KEK HAS BLESSED US ALL

FREE AT LAST

It's strange that as a Liberal then I like him.

I hope the UK leaves the EU, Muslims are apparently destroying your country.

When are they done counting the votes? It's pretty close lads In: 48.8% and Out: 51.2%

>British showed world how to do modern democracy.
>Slav squatting by a slab of concrete speaking of democratic ideals.

Sup Forums is not right nor left but proud of itself. For it, we are nationalists. It happens that most of the time the right side takes this identify focus.

He deserbes immense credit for his vision, persistence and not least his constant and entertaining criticism in the eu parliament chamber. The smug condescending faces of the eurocrat elite as they sit listening to him are priceless. I bet they won't feel so smug after tonight. All they had to do was listen to people. It's not fucking hard, especially when it is purportedly your job.

Yeah, I was going to say Farage was right wing but he really isn't. I mean he is at the moment, but he would be willing to shift the other way if it meant that British people were prioritised and sovriegnty respected.

Sorry for shitty writting, it's nearly half 4 in the morning and I'm fucking pissed off my nuts

How the fuck did we win birmingham?

Muslims must not want other Muslims to come since they are already here
Those glorious selfish fucks

He strikes me as a moderate from what i've read.

Whatever, if this means less muslims destroying the uk, the better.

My liberal friend says the UK needs immigrants because of their aging population and that's why he hates Farage. Is this true? i don't really follow UK politics

I wish he was more progun even though he is already the most progun brit candidate there, supporting handguns and stuff.

I just want him to break out the assault rifles to arm the people against the now pissed off muzzies who realize the tide is turning against them.

Amen to that

selfishness plays a role in all things. It's not a bad thing per se but needs to be in moderation of course. They know that the eu discriminates against non eu migrants and want rid of it. I'm with them on that but I defo don't want more of them over here either. We'll take there votes and they can stay and relax. But fuck if they think they're bringing over more of the arranged children.

I was actually speaking to a paki the other day who was complaing that he had to get a dna test to prove paternity of his son in pakistan. The process takes a few months. "I just want to be with me son. The wait is heartache for me," he said. "If being with your son was really the most important thing, you know what to do," I said. He gave an evil look so I shimmied away before he could akbar me.