He uses drugs to "enjoy" music

>he uses drugs to "enjoy" music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jw58SyZm21U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah

wrong, I use music to enjoy drugs

woah

I use drugs to enjoy drugs and for a different perspective every once in a while. I use music for entertainment regardless.

i enjoy drugs and music at the same time

2deep

this

edgy

>its a "i swap the words around" episode

very deep

berry nice

>he starts arguments about drugs unprovoked on taiwanese shoe-assembly imageboards

Kill yourself

i love getting stoned and listening to music.

faggot

second post best post

i'm doing this right now man

if you have paramore meme's saved you can neck yourself buddy .. I still don't like music I wouldn't sober

enjoy your ban faggot

faggot

soy

latte

bustah

>Can we admit that this man's whole career started off his mugshot combined with his name?
On March 30, 1995, Saunders began drawing at least one self-portrait every day for the rest of his life. For 11 days in 2001, Saunders conducted an experiment in which he ingested or inhaled a different intoxicant every day and created a self-portrait under the influence documenting the effects of his altered perception. "Under the Influence" is a set of 91 self-portraits from his project that Saunders created on drugs and alcohol. The idea came to him in August 2001 when he swallowed a Valium, then Butalbital, a barbiturate, the following day. Over one period Saunders took 18 drugs in 11 days."It was too much," he says. "It was self-abuse. I wasn't in the best of places mentally." Saunders never paid for any of the drugs; they were largely gifted by people in his tenement building. The list makes for a heady cocktail: morphine, psilocybin mushrooms, Geodon, Percocet. Then there was computer duster, bath salts, huffed lighter fluid. "It's very easy to sensationalize it," Saunders says, reflecting on his portraiture's appeal."It's very easy for people to say 'This is your face on this drug, this is your face on that drug.' I can say 'This is my face when I worked at McDonald's when I was 30' -- a grown man working in the kitchen at McDonald's. I've got my face on that too. But people, they're just not as interested."

youtube.com/watch?v=jw58SyZm21U