Dumb burger here

Dumb burger here.
Haven't been paying attention to any of this Brexit stuff until now.
What does it mean if Britain leaves? What does it gain?
What happens if the UK stays?
help, I'm ignorant

Other urls found in this thread:

cep.lse.ac.uk/pubs/download/brexit02.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=29-LRuuqFT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

UK leaves they are free from the economic burdens of the EU.

UK stays, and they will get sucked into poverty and multiculturalism with the rest of EU.

Being part of the European Union gives UK certain privileges like free travel. However, the EU holds superiority over its member states and joining the EU means you have to abide by their rules, which you cannot change. Rules likes immigration.

Britain retains its sovereignty

>UK leaves they are free from the economic burdens of the EU.

Yeah, just ignore the money it gets from the EU and how easy it makes trade for them

Fuck off krautcuck

You're a fucking idiot

Shut your whore mouth German cucks. Britain will still have all that sweet trade if they leave. Your fucking finance minister came out today and confirmed it, and confirmed all the doom and gloom was just a shitty scare tactic to force people to vote cuckmain.

watch the movie instead

>Yeah ignore the millions of migrants draining my countries treasury.
>How dare UK not pay to support my cuck fetish.

This is your third time trying to destroy Europe.

lol fuck off ahmed

I hope Germany lashes out so we have to go help the U.K fight them again.

truer words have not been spoken

Congrats on tonight bong if it stays this way!

What? Germany is fucked anyways. -16% population within 34 years.

This is an upcomming economical catastrophe. 3-4% immigrants will changed nothing about that shitstorm

I know thats why I made the thread

that 3-4% will have kids which will be funded by the german tax payer because they of course wont want to work, but hey at least your not racist right?

nice dubs though

What, like trading between the UK and Europe will just stop? Where's the fucking sense in that?

If you shit about anything, you'd know that the trying to equalize the many currencies of different value that bekong to the nations of the EU is what has fucking destroyed them economically.

What the fuck did you accomplish by making this post? At least OP was introducing a conversation topic that can also help others, you contribute literally nothing with your post other than take up space.

If you knew* shit

Truer gets have never been spoken

I hope Germany lashes out so we get to charge in at the last second and get all the credit.

Low energy post! Make Australia great again!

If they do or don't doesn't matter at this point.

Germany would need major fucking changes regarding supporting families to get people of the mindset that kids are to fucking expensive.

But who would want to pay for such a thing now? Definetely not the average joe

angela pls

Panic.

Never said that.

Only after we make loads of cash selling weapons, of course.

You said trading/money will become harder if they leave. If that's not what you meant, then what exactly is the downfall of them leaving?

To both sides of course.

Imagine if Ohio left the United States. Everyone living in Ohio would need a passport to cross into the US. Everyone who lives and works in Ohio that happens to have been born outside of Ohio would have to leave Ohio, get a passport then apply for a Visa to return to Ohio and potentially be rejected.

Now the price of everything is going to go up in Ohio because of import duties and the Ohio dollar is going to crash as it lose it's value. The USA will NOT buy corn (or anything else) from Ohio because the other states can provide it cheaper and without exports the state of Ohio will quickly enter an economic recession/depression/death.

But can the people of Ohio escape this nonsense? Nope, because they'll need to apply for a working visa in the US which will give American citizens priority over those from Ohio.

And what do the citizens of Ohio get in return for this? Do they get any more freedom? Nope. Do they get any more rights? Nope. Can Ohio now do anything that it couldn't do before? Nope.

Brexit is an always was a joke. Everyone who voted leave is a retard plan and simple

It means the following:

Tommorrow morning, David Cameron PM will resign as Prime Minister

A lengthy diplomatic / political / trade war will begin between the UK and Europe with major players like Russia making moves to grab influence

EU may begin to collapse as confidence drops

UK may experience a panic-induced recession due to rapid pull-outs by major corporations that had just arrived under assurances of EU related benefits without EU restrictions. Now it's no EU benefits or markets and also no restrictions. So they'll all run.

People will forget about the Mid East long enough for Assad to start making moves

I am sitting here, at dawn, watching my country put worker’s rights, human rights, equality and protection for the disabled, and the UK economy on a bonfire, for the sake of some Union-jack-bunting “patriotism”, on the say-so of ghouls like Farage and Duncan-Smith. (Whatever happens next won’t touch them. They will never go hungry.)

If you’re THAT proud to be born British, it suggests you’ve done fuck-all else to be proud of, since being expelled from a birth canal. You probably shouldn’t have attempted something as complex as voting - you’ll ruin it for the rest of us.

I’m so ashamed of my country right now. This is naked Nationalism. I’m truly frightened.

Certainly the Ode-to-Jew despots would punish the UK for leaving? Embargos, etc. Possible? Yea/nay

T. Muhammad

(Professional shit-poster)

What a terrible analogy.

I.e. import costs for UK exporters will come up if the export into the eu

Wow someone sure is butthurt.

C U C K
U
C
K

Fuck off Muslim commie.

The UK pays a significant amount more in fees than it gets in benefits. Like France and Germany except the rest of the EU aren't the UKs vassals.

RULE BRITANNIAAAAAAAAAA

BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES

(jk USN best navy all time. but we had to learn from someone)

See you in WWIII Krautfag

Idiots like this seem to think the UK was third world before the EU or something

Like a son learning from its father.

Don't know how biased this source is. so take it with a grain of salt

cep.lse.ac.uk/pubs/download/brexit02.pdf

You're a fuckwit m8

ANGLOS BEST ARMY
ANGLOS BEST NAVY
ANGLOS BEST LANGUAGE
ANGLOS BEST COLONIES
ANGLOS OK FOOD
ANGLOS BEST SPHERE

ANGLO PRIDE WORLD WIDE

Fuck off, Pedro. Youre next. Youre damn right you should be scared, you fucking shitskin spic. Your time on the chopping block will soon arrive too.

Hans fuck off. We're leaving you too. You're abusive.

It's simple.

If the UK leaves, it takes the first step on the long and difficult road towards not being a world-wide laughing stock.

If they stay, they continue doing whatever Germany tells them to do, like the slaves they are.

ok

I'm on the leave side, but I want to hear some counter arguments. Feel free to insult him more in your counter argument.

You're a fucking pussy. Equal rights for all humans is a fairytale. Open your eyes

>Pays 13 billion
>Receives 4 billion

OH YEAH, LOOK AT ALL THAT FREE MONEY

WEW LADS

>LEAVE TO GO SHOPS
>REMAIN AHEAD BY LIKE 5K OR SOME SHIT
>COME BACK

NEARLY A MILLION
MOVEMENT!

NEXT STOP TRUMP FOR POTUS PRAISE KEK

HAPPENING CONFIRMED, EU DISSOLVING

TODAY WE ARE ALL BRITISH

Its called!

Haha, look at the BBCs counter

>Top right corner the sheetland island or whatever is abbreviated
>SHET

Accurate of all scots right now

fuck scotland

>What does it mean if Britain leaves?
It means we get to open sweatshops in the UK because all of their food is going to get a hell of a lot more expensive

THAT ITS YOUR TURN TO MAKE USA GREAT AGAIN

MAKE FAWKLANDS GREAT AGAIN

dare you :^)

If they go there will be trouble
An' if they stay it will be double

youtube.com/watch?v=29-LRuuqFT0

nah you're the fuckwit mate.

The UK leaving was the nail in the coffin for the white race as far as the UK went.

With the EU the UK would take mostly european (white) workers too fill labor shortages.

Now that they're out coporations can finally sponsor the cheap Indians and gooks they've always dreamed about.

All these means for the UK is that proportion of non-white immigrants is about to drastically increase.

You think they're going to assimilate? You think they're going to integrate?

The UK just got goyimd into destroying itself.

Good riddance desu.

>This is naked Nationalism.

You realize the world is like a god damn powder keg right now? Just like before the great wars we're seeing a huge upsurge in nationalism.

Yet, you come to Sup Forums and you're surprised that people are pro-leave?

You think Sup Forums doesn't know that we're just tipping closer and closer to WWIII every day? It's the endgame. Sup Forums loves happenings, and WWIII is the ultimate happening.

These mental fucking backflips. Keep trollin cunt

I really wonder what shitstorm will now happen.

There are so many places of potential, if their EU trade is getting disadvantaged, which will happen if they don't manage to negotiate some alternative

If they leave UK gets to be a country again. If they stay UK keeps being a German province.

Its called hedging your bets