Well, I'm fuckin' into it

Well, I'm fuckin' into it.

Other urls found in this thread:

acast.com/distractionpieces/robparker-distractionpiecespodcastwithscroobiuspip-131
acast.com/distractionpieces/stephengraham-distractionpiecespodcastwithscroobiuspip-87
youtube.com/watch?v=o8dzTzhvvgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kind of reminded me of some old school British program, it has that kind of feel. Lots of setups in the first episode that you look forward to paying off.

Dont normally watch british shows but absolutely stoked for the next ep. Reminded me of day lewis in gangs.

I'm guessing all the Brits are asleep.

Just wait until it becomes popular and Sup Forums starts to autistically shit on it for upboats.

Yes, the time period is great. Makes for some good humor and gore.

What show my man?

>Stuart Strange

I love the name.

Taboo. It's showing on FX. Wow, I guess I'm a shill.

Them Brits and their names.

>Lord Coward

It's got a 19th century adventure novel feel to it. Also
>Johnathan Pryce

Perfect casting

THAT'S A BIG HAT

For (You)

I LIKE DAGS

banefags already infesting these threads. its unavoidable. you'll get better discussion in a youtube comment section

Reminder that East India Company was an honest trading company and not some precursor to mega-corporations.

I thought they were illuminati.

I wonder what Scroobius' role is gonna come to.

being ironic, or genuinely retarded?

I don't... I don't know.

is the BBC version any different than the FX one? also, can someone screen cap spooky? i cant seem to notice it

Who?

some literally who british popstar that apparently has a role in taboo.

>can someone screen cap spooky? i cant seem to notice it
Ep.2 31:20

This is the 19th lodon show Ive been waiting for. Really hits that spot.
Penny Dreadful was such a let down by comparison.

lol this was pretty stupid though.

>This is the 19th lodon show Ive been waiting for. Really hits that spot.
Give Jeremy Brett's Sherlock Holmes a shot if you haven't already.

Thanks but it wasnt dark and grimy enough for my tastes.

>had a private military
>exploited land and millions of people around the world for monetary gain

Yeah no

i'm enjoying it so far

>had a private military
Traders need protection.

>exploited land and millions of people around the world for monetary gain
All humans do this. Even your precious natives.

oO, i missed that

t. bootlicker

Go shop at walmart and defend oil companies or something

Anyone have Ep2 mega yet?

where to watch this? is it only on cable tv?

you only download mega? your loss m8y

aww, shit son

british vpn and bbc iplayer

i recognise the American guy but i cant remember where from

house of cards

bingo

>stabbing the main character on the second episode and making it look like hes mortally wounded
>thinking this will have any impact on the audience

>We will haunt this nigger to justice.

>implying the rest of series wont be his flashbacks as he drifts slowly into death
Do you even Kino?

its just setting up some voodoo regeneration shit senpai

No. True Detective did that. I don't think they think people to believe hes going to die. They did this to wound him.

K i no

K i
n O

@78417082
kys

i want to cum inside Zilpha

Is that Stephen Graham?

Oh fuck, I was already hyped enough for episode 2

Was she in Game of Thrones? Rob's wife the nurse?

yes

2 shillings have been deposited into your account

I KNEW THAT WAS HIM!

Maybe he was just mates with a producer.

There is a middle ground between "fine and dandy" and "flat lined and thrown in the bin".

He's done a few roles before. He talks about it on his podcast with fellow Taboo actors Rob Parker and Stephen Graham. He's hoping to get Tom Hardy soon.

acast.com/distractionpieces/robparker-distractionpiecespodcastwithscroobiuspip-131
acast.com/distractionpieces/stephengraham-distractionpiecespodcastwithscroobiuspip-87

Quick question/theory

was it the manservant friend who poisoned his dad

i unironically love this meme

"we want the incest audience"

Ok, I'm interestred.

Isn't that the "problematic" show where Tom Hardy plays a half-black character ?

Who did he bite the neck of at the end? Was it his half-sister?

When the fuck did they sneak this out? I thought it was gonna be a movie last I heard about it.

No. He plays a half-Native American.

And by problematic do you mean

1. Justifying abuse of women
2. Justifying sexual abuse of women
3. Justifying the slave trade
4. Calling all black people 'stupid'
5. Calling black people 'niggers'
6. Justifying child sex and prostitution

Then yes, it's 'problematic'.

It's his half sister so it's mildly acceptable in bongland.

>fucking Charlie Chaplin's granddaughter
Think the old.perv would have enjoyes the show?

Anything nigga, last ep mega was the first one up

First episode was last week.

You mean mildly acceptable in 18th century. It was acceptable in the 13 Colonies, Canada, France, Spain and so on.

Or was it the cappuccino nigger?

Please help, the lighting was shit.

it was a random gook assassin user

The fucking Habsburgs endorsed it.

Was it?

If so, then I'm going with the conclusion the half-black virgin he saw was actually a ghost/dead person he sees. Because he tells him she's a virgin, tells her the boat has a guy on it who takes girls and does 'mean things' to them, he tells her to stay, he comes back after it's burnt and she's gone. So she obviously had been taken and murdered on the ship and he 'freed' her by burning the boat. To cap it all off, the madam said she didn't have a girl called Winter at the whore house (and she defo has children to fuck so it's not like she did it out of pity).

And? How does that counter user's point? Still acceptable in 18th century. Every single royal family was fucking related to each other. In WW1, every single royal family was related some way to the other.

I was making a jab at England's propensity to fucking cousins.

i rewatched it and the assassin does actually look slightly feminine, but has a mark on the face that the boat girl didnt

I didn't know American South = England desu famalam whoa Black Betty famalam, whoa Black Betty famalam.

Yeah, I thought it was his sister at first, but the lighting is terrible I can't tell. I couldn't even tell if he was stabbed until he collapsed.

Also, I just checked, maybe the girl isn't a ghost. Says she turns up in the next 6 episodes as well. I can't find any cast credit for 'Assassin'.

>SHALOM!

youtube.com/watch?v=o8dzTzhvvgA

I don't think it's a girl.

It's the silver toothed Malay.

better view of the face, just looks like some random chink

Yeah I couldn't pause it cause I watched it live. I thought it was pretty feminine. But guess not...?

>Malay

Wait, did that girl specifically say the assassin was a malaysian, or am I not understanding your lingo here?

Yes, the Madame accidentally referred to him as a Malay giving Hardy some extra info when he only knew that there was a silver toothed guy from what the girl on the boat told him.

Oh, I didn't quite hear what she said in that exchange that caused Hardy to react the way he did. Thanks for making that clear, friend.

There was also the scene in his house after he went diving in the sea which made him go to the madam. His butler/servant said "I have enough Malay coins to bury you in". So that registered there would be a connection.

none of that happ- oh youre memeing. how quaint

torrent it

Nah man you my nigga. Love you bro no homo

>If so, then I'm going with the conclusion the half-black virgin he saw was actually a ghost/dead person he sees.
Stick to anime user. You cant follow simple dialogue and youre inattentive eyes make you ask dumb shit

But I'm not.

First episode Delaney threatens to cut off the madams 'trotters' and boil them in front of her if she tries to get muscle to force him out of home. His half-sister is bullied into writing a letter to him by her husband. The madam says he can have the pick of any of the whores. Delaney justifies the slave trade by telling the slave apparation that it has no right being mad at him because 'everybody is owned by somebody else' and 'everybody owns somebody else', meaning the slave trade is just a part of life. His brother-in-law (half-sister husband) says he's been around niggers too long, and just like niggers, he's got dumb like a nigger. The madam also says she'll give him 'boys or girls, men or women'; justifying child sex and prostitution if it gets her something.

That's the first episode. Now shut the fuck up and actually watch the show you stupid fucking cunt.

So is it any good? UKbro here haven't watched it yet but might start, I like that time period. I did watch Poldark but it got boring, I was expecting him to go on ships and pirate (like Black Sails, which is good btw).

>implying im going to bother reading your drivel
keep memeing user ;0)

Mate, read the fucking thread. See I'm not the only one, retard.

And what about 'simple dialogue'. Why is any of what I said untrue? We know he sees dead people, who why couldn't it have been such an event?

Instead of shitposting and making meta comments, how about you actually discuss and go "actually, X and Y happens, see this scene at XX:XX". But no, this is Sup Forums, where shitposting comes first.

Nothing really happens. It's more of a mystery thriller. Hardy is a bit of an edgy Mary Sue up until the final part of Episode 2 and even then we know nothing bad happens.

This is a guy with 'superpowers' (or is fucking insane).

My sides are gone.

>eating human
they were right! he is mad

I'll watch it then, got fuck all else to do.

or you could rewatch the episode and pay attention instead of coming here and asking to be spoonfed.
fuck off, moron. they literally spell out who that mulato girl was

>in for pics of loli sidekick

No they don't. She follows him, gets on the boat, she tells her some shit, he burns the boat, comes back and she's gone. Then then asks about her at the whorehouse and she says she doesn't live there.

There is no other scene with her, there is no other explanation of what she is other than a spy.

Depiction /= Endorsement

Re-read my post. I was talking about it from the 'problematic' point of view original. Hence why I ended with

>Then yes, it's 'problematic'.

Notice the quotation marks, friend.