You come home and find this

> You come home and find this.
> She wants to blow you and discuss women's rights, unconditional American citizenship, and how polygamous relationships are the new norm.
What do you do Sup Forums?

Let her do it, vote conservative anyway.

Video, tell her to shut up, release video, and fuck up her career.

Does the blowjob come before or after the discussion? Cause I can fall asleep pretty quick.

Fuck her.

Tell her to shut up, women isnt made for politics

let her blow me, then boot her ass out the door

tell the nigger to get out, or I'm calling the cops then rape her

Tell her to get the fuck out of my house and then tell OP to get the fuck off of my politics board.

We're trying to watch the Brexit news you stupid leaf.

shoot her and call the cops because there was a nigger in my house. micturate on the corpse perhaps

Fuck off nigger its BREXIT time

I flip her over and proceed to rub my dick all over her wrinkly footpussy.

During, you don't finish until she's satisfied with the conversation.

castle doctrine states I have the right to defend my home with lethal force against armed and violent attackers.

too bad it was pitch black and all I saw was a stranger in my bedroom with something that appeared to be a gun. She could have lived if she wasn't a misshapen trans hobo

bang her and then kick her to the curb

>You have the right to remain silent
>Later
>You will be wife #2

I clicked this thread hoping for an Asian tranny and was disappointed that it was her.

Shoot the intruder who has broken into my residence and then call the authoritys.

Nice, what's on TV?

Hidden camera where?

The tender breasts of women were not made for political convulsions

I allow her to suckle my johnny knoxville an' tickle me bolts 'n screws, and then promptly fill her head with truth and wisdom.

Take that blowie, slap her and tell her to get lost and take her globalism with her

Blowjobs are degenerate.

First post best post

She looks like a man
She probably has a bigger dick than me

we can disucss after she slams that ass on mein cockl

She has to go back.
You also have shit taste.

Ugandan here. If I marry a white man and bear his children, can I stay in the west? I do not like feminism or democrats.

Let her blow me, then proceed to turn 360 degrees and walk away

Enjoy your STDs.

>knock her up and collect child support for the rest of my life
>become a living hip hop meme once the world finds out I cucked meek mill
>drake signs me to his label as chief L distributor
>meek mill commits suicide, her career is in shambles
>now I'm just a regular rich white guy with a famous half nigger kid

I let her blow me then I sage and report this shit thread

Defend myself and call the cops that a rapist broke into my home

Once she fucks me, I can do, say, or think whatever I want. Are women really so retarded as to think that I have to actually agree with her retarded shit just because we fucked? No wonder women destroy everything they touch, they're absolute idiots.

But it wasn't a femanon who posted this -- it was a nigger. Yeah, not oil drilling unless I was diseases. No one except niggers fuck and don't think about diseases.

You stupid idiot

Jokes on her, I haven't had my dick touched by a woman in over a year, I'll cum as soon as she opens her big, dumb mouth.