Can someone explain modern Russia to me?

Can someone explain modern Russia to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TtDr6aZgRls&ytbChannel=Jh0n1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De-Stalinization
youtube.com/watch?v=BUmpTKXpIdM&ytbChannel=Eric L
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he hasn't figured out that the U.S.S.R. never fell and it just changed names to trick the west and to make us weaker.

Pretty much this. They have been working day and night to get Marxists to infiltrate our country and now we are about to fall because of it.

Too late now, since you've allowed in all these fucking kike bolshevik scum from russia to infiltrate your gubment and it's institutions

it really got bad under the clintons though.

and it's going to take a real bad bloodbath to purge them now...and if yous dont, well then my yankee comrades....have a close look at russia....and tyrannic oligarch run shithole where life is cheaper than a bottle of vodka

this is your final end.

and frankly...you all deserve it.

please no
save us polan

lol nah

fuck you all

let it rot

Is there a correlation?

>He doesn't have an exit plan while living in America

youtube.com/watch?v=TtDr6aZgRls&ytbChannel=Jh0n1

>playback disabled disabled on other sites.

>dictator Stalin

We don't consider him a dictator here.

learn 2 internet you fucking bolshevik mongoloid

I hope you do realize, however, that if the U.S. falls to C*mmunism the rest of the world will follow suit shortly after.

I believe that was the plan.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De-Stalinization

hahah who cares?

fuck this world

and the perfidious treacherous "anglosphere" deserves to pay in cold blood for it's crimes around the world.

as of right now, it looks more likely that USA will fall to f*cism

>as of right now, it looks more likely that USA will fall to f*cism

I always thought that US was the most tolerant and anti-racist country in the world but these few days have really been eye opening to me. Where can I now put my hopes for liberal future, Germany?

Germany would have built statues of Hitler if he won ww2

The Confederate lost and are being treated as traitors so of course the American public would feel negativity towards these statues

oh shut the fuck up

Bro USA is roman empire 2.0

has been infiltrated by all it's enemies inside out and theyre takign that shitter apart as we speak.

No hope and no prayer.

ALL RATS ABANDON TITANIC!!!

>A nation of traitors upset that traitors are being honored.

NO WE CAN STILL WIN THIS.
AMERICA CAN STILL SURVIVE!

what other enemies are you referring to?

Not Germany then?

my family has witches in it.

my great grandmother witch predicted that the USSR shall fall, USA afterwards shall fall, but something even more horrible is coming.

EU? who knows

Her predictions about USA's collapse is the main reason we never invested in buying any land there.

cuz fuck investing in your failed kolhoz :^)

soon it's going to get REAL violent in US when all the oligarchs start battling it out with each other for scraps.

Glad I left that shithole.

israel here I come!!! :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=BUmpTKXpIdM&ytbChannel=Eric L

>my family has witches in it.
>my great grandmother witch

nice digits

r u a wizard yourself?

What's with the spacing?
>my family has witches in it
Poland is a Catholic country, please ask your witches to stop

>What's with the spacing?

I'll have you know I started this trend myself.

reddit faggots being the unoriginal autist faggots they are copied my krypto- cool style

captcha: authorised fun2go

aahahahahaha

russian are mongrel subhuman slavs so what do you expect?

>Fall
>Get relocated a few miles down the road
>$400,000 to move a statue from state-owned square to state-owned cemetery

Democrats.

>so of course the American public would feel negativity towards these statues

Two points:

1. A poll showed 69% of Americans support leaving the statues in place, vs. only 19% in favor of moving them, and even a plurality of blacks (48% vs. 44%) support leaving them in place.

2. That's a national poll, not just a poll of Southerners. The opinions of people in, say, California, are irrelevant to a statue in Tennessee.

Why can't the media just stop talking about Russia for once? What's up with that hysterical obsession? They somehow keep talking shit about Russia without any connection to the actual news story, this is some Goebbels tier coverage

The mainstream media is absolutely disgusting.
They are going nuts because they are getting wrecked by the rise of independent journalists showing what's actually going on.

thank god their reputation is going downhill

I'm moving there as well next year!
PM me if you want a bj from a qt cut trap

Journalist genocide when?