Who does this man work for?

Why is he suddenly going on the road talking about how he wants to help people go to trade school vs college?

I'm not saying I completely disagree with him, but I've been around long enough to know that these people ONLY work for money. I was checking in here to see if any of you had any theories.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OS-RB-goZqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the trade federation

Corporate shill trying to flood the trades with people so they can crush unions and continue the race to the bottom

"Who is he working for" you ask? Why himself of course! Did "Dirty Jobs" for how-many-years(?) and had himself a steady gig, doing something quite interesting, and made a pretty penny along the way. However, he caught the "self-righteous" bug and "preaches" the "value" of "dirty jobs." Now, he makes a pretty penny as a talking head pundit on TV and giving speeches to groups.

he wants you to give monies to the trade jews instead of learning off youtube

He does good narration desu

>yes goyim work hard for 3 years on your STEM degree and then graduate with zero work experience
>$80k starting meme
see above
>liberal indoctrination

i wonder why

For Odin

Fuck you commies

What happens when we automate most of the trade jobs?
STEM masterrace is the only means to survive.

Only if you are from India.

This. He wants you just educated enough to work a deadend job, but not learn anything about critical thinking and research or acquire any actual expertise. He's also a lib arts major himself btw. All this blue collar shit is just him LARPing

fuck mike row

who fucking cares

Do you guys remember the Ernest movies? I always thought Mike Rowe looked like him

>He's also a lib arts major himself btw.

If you'd actually followed him you'd know he talks about his degree got him nowhere and learning to just do an honest day's work is what led him to where he is.

I don't know, but it's definitely not the Jews.

I fuckin loved the Ernest movies

Scared Stupid >>>>>>> the summer camp one with the indians >>>>>>>>> the one with the evil twin >>>>>> Saves Christmas >>>>>> I think that's all of them

He has gained cultural appeal as a "working man", blue collar American patriot type due to Dirty Jobs so he can get money selling that angle indefinitely, even though he isn't actually that. Kinda like Larry the Cable Guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=OS-RB-goZqk

Interesting that both of them got their start as just regular working schlubs.

Evil twin one was Ernest Goes to Jail, and it is under-appreciated Ernest Kino.

>plumber
>electrician
>automated

>What happens when we automate most of the trade jobs?
Nobody with stem qualifications thinks this is going to happen any time soon.

Technological singularity and post-scarcity is literally less than 10 years away.

>post-scarcity is literally less than 10 years away.

the white house put out a thing about trucking automation just a week ago. trucks, retail and everything associated are gone to robots soon.

You forgot a zero.

If you lived in the '60s you'd probably be expecting an interstellar space empire by 2000.

Ok. So explain how that will replace plumbers, electricians, and construction workers.

lel

It's pretty funny that Mike Rowe is supposedly this big blue collar manly man. Read the dude's wikipedia page, he graduated with a liberal arts degree and worked as a professional opera singer. He's a total fruitcake.

Russel Crowe and Huge JackedMan did the same thing. I dare you to call any of them fruitcakes to their face.

the economy will end up being partially restructured and those jobs will go shortly after replaced by better robots. it's a snowball effect.

So you think that we will have robots that can do electrical and plumbing work in the near future? Or if not what's the timeframe on that?