(joker laugh)

(joker laugh)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N5Ub55qx2wQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*dies penniless and alone*

health insurance gonna freak

DUDE RANDOM """""HUMOR""""" LMAO

hoesntly i can just tell 100% of the time that someone is uptight and and pretentious if they don't at least like sam's silly stuff. he just likes to have fun

its's literally all redd*tors who supported hillary

they used to love shmoil until Sup Forums explained to them the meaning behind a few skits and filled Sup Forumseddit in on shmoil's political leaning

I think his laugh is hilarious, it's infectious in a weird way because it seems genuine

Also can someone explain the health insurance meme, is it because he's poor?

Thank you SHIDF

>its a sam acts like a brat to get joel's attention video

Joel's gonna snap one day

Sam called Tim and memed that he didn't have health insurance because he lost his show. Idiots missed the joke and took Sam seriously.

This
Sam despite his comedic ventures is actually a pretty uptight and hard workign guy so its kind of ridiculous to think he couldn't have enough back up plans and assets for health insurance. he doesn't look like he needs it though. He's one of those guys who just keeps a good health naturally

>S-Sam was just messing around, g-guys... he didn't m-mean it Why can't you t-take a j-joke...

SAD!

Plus Sam gets a fair amount from patreon and got $25k betting on trump

Plus he is dating the girl from his wishing tree video (same voice). He's good

danny is so cute man. sam's got it good i love seeing him so happy

I think you're right, Sam-- I mean, user! You couldn't POSSIBLY be that desperate!

>good health
he's a greasy fat guy who eats junk, smokes, and engages in risky unprotected sex with transexuals

t. triggered leldditors

>eats junk
wrong. he has a diet and his skin is actually pretty clean. plus a clean house

>risky unprotected sex with transexuals
First of all dollface is clean
Second of all, SHE JUST FUCKED HIS FACE AND THERE WAS NEVER ANY ANAL INVOLVED

The insurance thing was too brilliant 2bh, Masshealth is 2gud how could he not have insurance? lmao

Yeah I too think Sam is doing great. He's such a cool guy, and popular with the ladies too. Every man wants to be him and everyone girl wants to fuck him.

Nick got married and owns two antique stores

Charls is pursuing acting seriously

I think we will see Sam tie the knot in a few years too

Upvoted, fellow Son of Sam!

>t.meme
More proof that MDE fans are underage meme-hustlers.

Yeah, like the most of the people

t. triggered leldditors

GET ME MY F*CKING SHOW BACK TIM!!!! RIGHT. NOW!!!!!

Meme hucksters, you meme.

MY MOOOOOM IS COOOOL

Marriage, oh my heart. It's so beautiful. I'm getting misty eyed just thinking of Sam being so happy.

sam filming his own wedding would be the funniest shit ever

is he, there I say it, /our guy/?

No seriously mde is Sup Forums tier which is an insult to Sup Forums

Jesus christ why does every anti-MDE person have to be such a downer?

Go to bed, Sam. You're not famous or important.

This

I tried watching a bunch of their vids

The editing and music are good but what the fuck @ everything else?

Does he have some kind of bi polar chemistry in his vitamin levels or something? he looks different in every video

>and his skin is actually pretty clean

fucking guy looks covered in meth scabs that he picks throughout the day. he's gross.

I'm with you, Sam. These Debbie Downers really rustle my jimmies.

You can just hear the butthurt everytime that progressive humour isn't aligned with their bigoted lefitist views anymore.

You just don't understand Sam's genius you cuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=N5Ub55qx2wQ

i'll admit this really turns me on
there's something really intimate about his mirror stuff. he's like a baby that' saw his reflection for the first time but its not a narcistic thing

Sorry people are making fun of you, Sam. Maybe you should move to a safe space board. It breaks my heart to see you so upset. :(

Yeah. It's more narcissistic than narcistic.

YWN make /t/riggered/v/irgins as mad as Sam

Why even live.

he reminds me a lot of a squeaky teenage girl
i hang out with a lot and prety much everything is spot on. they even do the characters (just of people they hate though, its a weird medicating process for them)

It's a shame Sam can't make good content. He's basically just an alt right version of Tim and Eric.

>meme-hustlers.
why'd this make me laugh so hard

I think Sam is hilarious but he sounded like a bitch on Tim's radio show

The aut-reich is an important cultural force, guys. Sam was just before his time, I swear.

Does Sam have a real job/career?

Does applying for Medicaid count as a vocation? Because Sam is pretty good at that. Not exactly an expert, but he did manage to get his application submitted in time several years in a row. That should count for something, no?

TIM HAND OVER THE SHOW

He's a car salesman.

same, i had to stop listening to it, pity he could have approached it better and less whiny, but tim is a faggot tho

mde sucks stop acting like it's good

As an Eric Andre fan, I'm so happy that he cucked the shit out of Sam.

>I think we will see Sam take the knot in a few years too

How long before Sam dies from AIDS?

If you stop taking HIV meds for just a few months, HIV will come back in full with multiple drug resistance, sometimes resistant to all available HIV drugs, developing rapidly to full-blown AIDS.

Sam's always got a place with us!

>31 years old
>Unemployed
>No Health Insurance
>Spams a Cambodian Knitting forum relentlessly with self promotion

Sad.

We *get* his next-generation hijinks, yepperoo

Sam should join Douge and Douge should rehire the Amazing Atheist. Along with Stuckmann and Linkara they could be the most cancerous e-celeb site in existence.

Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

>Everyone who doesn't like constant Sam Hyde spam voted for Hillary and is a Redditor

Fuck off, Sup Forums is not your safe space.

Yes, Sam and I are BOTH "brothers of the Joker," if you catch my penis

Sam "I lost my show and I cried" Hyde is only a meme associated with failure now.

Spoony crossed me once and now look at him.

You can run, but you can't "Hyde," Sam.

Sam v Tim on Epic Rap Battles when

>Cambodian Knitting forum
This is the gayest meme in the history of Sup Forums and everyone who posts it is always a huge faggot with a shit opinion.

>says the hydeposter

Sam, posting on Sup Forums isn't going to get you any closer to getting health insurance you pathetic cuck.

sam would fucking kill it in his jamaican accent
and for real theres some old videos that are unlisted now but sam is actually a really fuckign good rapper

He's got this almost gregarious black dude levels of confidence and swagger combined with nerd intelligence that makes him just a lot more poigant and vital than Tim.

like think about it sam is nowhere near as successful money and viewer wise as tim abut wayyyyy more people know about sam already. hes just a more exciting person

EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS FAL-

I'm not sure how I have avoided this guy my whole life, but I only learned about him a month a go when he was on Masterson's podcast.

I always thought reaction images of him were just a weird photoshop of Nicolas Cage.

Nostalgia Critic got a new haircut?

>There I say it.

"QT" and "waifu" are worse imo because it's usually circlejerking over women who would be creeped out by these guys irl.

>old memes make samposter mad
Pathetic

t. triggered leldditer