ARE YOU MAD TURK BOY?

ARE YOU MAD TURK BOY?

AM actually looks very smug in these kind of pic

if you go to interpals or any other similar sites, it is filled with the turkish girls look for asian guys - mostly koreans.

Thus Turkish girl writes in hangul, posts Kpop boys on her IG, and constantly talks about walking to travel to Korea.

Both look chinese, I see no problem.

literal mongol

YouTube is full of Turkish ultranationalists who say racemixing is healthy and normal. Surely they wouldn't be offended by this?

black people are okay

these girls are ugly as fuck though

in Turkey they are much much below average

Turkey was built on race-mixing, so it makes sense.

no rasheed fuck off

Tbh every turk city is full of black, arab, iranian and central asian muslim men with turkish women.
West coast city girls either have an european bf or are going to have one, mostly want italian for some reason.

They're getting BLACKED, ARABED, CHINKED, CAUCAUSED and EUROPEANED.

t. been on Erasmus, work&travel, international internships and study international economic relationships with european studies

>ISRAEL
lmao
source: my ass

I take it you live in some backwater inbred village.

Nigger Central Asians usually live in Zeytinburnu Istanbul and they're often labor workers or students. I know that because I have Uzbek, Uyghur, Turkmen and Tatar friends from there

also lol'd at arab and iranian parts
never seen any BLACK bull here tho. Just people from Nigeria selling watches.
BLACK people are based

Tfw no Ilay gf

her hair is pretty shitty, needs a new style

There are LOADS of black muslim immigrants from Sudan, Kenya, Nigeria, Mozambique and Senegal in Turkey, go ask or google in what country do african muslims want to immigrate, top choice is always Turkey.
I don't know where you live, but they're in all the developed cities and university cities.
>lol'd at arab and iranian parts
Yeah, you live in a shitty village.

no there arent that many black immigrants in turkey.

>turk men go to german while they leaving this
nice

How can she be Turkish??

Really?? I wish your comment is true

her ig lists a weibo instead of a kakao, seems like some rich chink sponsored her away from korea

>Only turkey and turkic country can spawn those
>How can she be Turkish??

She looks very white to me

Are you srs? she doesnt look average white european, she remind me of my young chinese coworker (well some chink are turkic too).

rasheed isn't a turkish name Szymon

Stfu she's perfect

Oh i think i missed it. I see her pic again, She looks like hapa to me

not my type

>not my type
Is this it?

no, looks more like your type dracula.

My stereotype about turkish is Arab

You suck dick, I suck blood.

only if you go southeast or big cities like istanbul where pretty much everyone floods.

i dont suck dick but sure you suck blood dracula who cares.

tell me about zeytinburnu

my mum is from there and she has slightly chink eyes and yellow skin (exactly like me)

but if it's a central asian area how come my mum was bullied in school for being OG turk :(?

zeytinburnu only recently became sort of central asian, it was a real ghetto back in the day as far as i know at least.

>it was a real ghetto back in the day as far
yeah my mum said she had a gun pointed to her stomach by a fascist gang and her principle beat up the guy who did it lol

>tfw mum moved from turkish ghetto to british ghetto
reeeeeee

google "zeytin burnu apaçi" you ll see the regular residents of zeytinburnu :DDDD

Is Turkey multiracial society?

Why is it that Turkish girls are considered very attractive in the world whereas Turkish guys are considered ugly? Generally speaking, of course

not really majority are still turks like 70-75% of pop.

So Is pic related type common in Turkey?

not really, shes too white desu turks in turkey are sort of tanned and tend to have a little bit thicker lips.

does this Uyghur girl look like her?