Your friend Bradley from Ohio invites you into a large room, saying he has something "special" planned for you

Your friend Bradley from Ohio invites you into a large room, saying he has something "special" planned for you.

You follow him inside and see this, after which Brad sits at the back and then grins douchebaggedly at you.

>"I told all these girls you had something interesting to show us about your 'political views.' So go ahead, butthead. Do something interesting."

What do you do?

>butthead
Have a giant orgy with the girls and him not included .

This is a photograph of a nursing school class

note the scrubs and lone male

so I would ask for my IV to be changed please

I hope Brad impregnates all of the white women in this room with his seed.

Take a photo.

"Haha Brad, you know I don't have time for this right now, my band's opening act is soon and I need to go catch a ride with the guys right now. If any of you want to talk about some lame politics after, feel free to call me"

Then several of them in the pussy, recording it as proof, and give the video to Brad titled "Why women shouldn't have gotten the right to vote"

I don't discuss politics with wymun

"Women's suffrage was a mistake"

>note the scrubs
>not a single person wearing scrubs

You're fucking slow, aren't you, leaf.

I would explain to them how female sexual liberation destroys civilizations.

>what is adjusting contrast

WEW LAD

>> Implying that I would even remotely hesitate to drop truth bombs and BTFO out of any objectors.

"Yes, hello ladies, I wanted to tell everyone that Brad and I, are interested in adopting a Syrian child together. You know, as a couple."
>sympathetic awws
"Yes, Brad can be rough around the edges, but he's a gentle soul inside aren't you dear?" *blow kiss* "We just really are shocked about what's been going on in the Middle East, but we were concerned about the mix of cultures, and so we decided that one of the orphans shou-
>proceed to slightly redpill the girls about culture clashing and the threat to western values while cucking Brad's reputation with them (and mine, but who the fuck cares I don't know these whores)

Stop slandering Ohio you slant-eyed gook. We are a reasonable state, outside of the cities.

*teleports behind u*
*unzips dicks*
*reports post* don't u ever touch my frog God or his wife's son again

I'd give an epic speech then smash that poon brah

Dank/8/m8

"Let me tell you about the history of the Jewish peoples in world affairs..."

>Implying your average person gives any more of a shit about politics than they do about quantum physics.

Heil Hitler you fuckin cunts....

so many cuties :3

>I told all these girls you had something interesting to show us about your 'political views
God damn, Brad. You are lame as shit. Anyway, since you're all here we could have a party. I'll buy the beer.

>Well ultimately I am hugely disappointed in the state of the world as of right now. Especially relating to woman's rights issues
> If it were up to me, I'd get rid of woman's suffrage instead of the sad political landscape we have right now

I murder the fucking random faggot the second he mentions anything about inviting me to anywhere.
Only a fucking cocksucker has a name like bradley. I do not associate with such faggots.

"You girls want some free college?"

DEATH TO GAYS!