How come nobody's talking about this? I feel like we should be talking about this

How come nobody's talking about this? I feel like we should be talking about this.

the comments section on youtube sure is buzzing about it :)
maybe ttry there :D

>implying Nico hasn't been Sup Forums approved since Space is Only Noise

get out.

anyone have a dl link?

who the fuck did Jaar-head suck off to become a critical darling of lazy music? this album is just a goofy mishmash of house samples and people are like "how brazen! how audaciously bold compared to his other solo work."

this guy is a snooze and unless there's an explanation like he has a rich & powerful uncle, i'ma just assume he sucks a mean dick or people want him to come to their parties for some reason.

album = 3/5

it's cuz he a cute

the full album is on yt

>he hasn't listened to Sirens
It is easy to spot the idiot

Man I remember when Sirens came out and I couldn't stop talking about how great it was while everyone here either shat on it or wrote it off. The guy's only gotten better.

what did you just watch the fantano video or something

Nico? She's been dead for years...?

it's amazing and i want someone to gimme a DL because fuck the youtube quality

>14-year-old meme kids are gonna start pretending to like nicolas jaar because of fantano
i though he was safe after that sirens review. this one hurts.

why do faggots like you exist get over yourself

stop posting underage

Reminds me a lot of how I felt listening to Discovery or Since I Left You for the first time. Its just immediately infectious.

damn he sampled Kanye in Such a Bad Way.

because liking fantano, his content, and the music he recommends is alt-normie as fuck. it's way more embarrassing than liking top 40 shit or whatever. whenever i hear someone tell me that they like "death grips, swans, kendrick lamar" i immediately disregard anything they say after. following and parroting the opinion of "tastemakers" is the most pleb thing you can do and proves you only use music as an accessory and really see it as a way to convince yourself you have "unique taste"/ it always comes from a place of deep-seated insecurity.

I feel you, man. It was so great not having Sirens memed. It was by far my favorite album of the year, even the decade.

It is obviously great for Jaar when he gets a 9 from TND and an 8.8 from Pitchfork. But holy fuck does Fantano leave a trail of the most unfunny kids pretending to be deep into "real music" behind him.
I wish he was just another autistic RYM user.

>pic related, it's you, go back to plebbit

Not him but some people don't want to listen to YouTube's 192kbps audio

>only way to get Sup Forums to talk about electronic music that isn't BoC or Aphex Twin is fantano has to make a video on it

hurts only a little

why?

>are you fitting in with your new friends on Sup Forums.com?

You gotta be on the board for a few days before you figure out how to greentext, you'll figure it out soon you braindead newfag

>agreeing with someone and articulating that opinion in a way similar to them because you feel like they were better at describing what the album is like then you can is parroting.

ok dude, i guess in your made up reality everyone who agrees with someone is an unfair copycat.

you're so stupid you're poor

because it's 192kbps audio
I'm not even much of an audio snob but even to me it sounds bad

i listened to Sirens, you mongoloid. i also have the awful burden of coming up with my own opinions. you, meanwhile, were handed a little plastic cup of NyQuil and told it was a great album, and you believed it because you're a smooth-brained retard.

What are you even on about? No body is concerned with how people describe music.

I assume you hadn't listened to Sirens because you lump it with Jaar's House music. Sirens is anything but "boring house", it is really nothing like house music, or "lazy music".

And as far are reception goes, that album got just decent reviews if I remember correctly. So who was suppose to be telling me it was a great album? Who is suppose to be feeding me my opinion in your mind?

From your initial blog post you made at the start of this thread, it seems like you are an overly contrarian shut-in who disregards dance music as "low iq dribble".
Stick to your hard opinions buddy, you might even want to get a trips!

I sort of admire it and can see that it's a decent piece of work but it's just not particularly enjoyable for me, I've no interest in re-listening.

no retard, you're complaining about people parroting his opinion when it could also be that they just think he says it better then they could say it.

"following and parroting the opinion of "tastemakers" is the most pleb thing you can do "

you're full of shit. it's 100% ok for people to repeat things said by someone they agree with. conversations aren't research papers, not everything has to be paraphrased. which is what you definitely do, there are without a doubt people you whose opinions you follow and parrot. and you can say that paraphrasing is different cus you have to make it your own words, but it's still unoriginal. it's a bullshit complaint made by children.

Isn’t this just a compilation?

I don't recall asking for an essay on your rustled jimmies. wipe the sand out of your vagina and grow up.

I am notBut nobody is complaining about others parroting the WORDING, or the actual description, of a review. Man, you are really talking about something completely different.

>grow up
just perfect

>>But nobody is complaining about others parroting the WORDING, or the actual description, of a review. Man, you are really talking about something completely different.

"following and parroting the opinion of "tastemakers" is the most pleb thing you can do and proves you only use music as an accessory and really see it as a way to convince yourself you have "unique taste"/ it always comes from a place of deep-seated insecurity" ??? this isn't complaining about parroting and wording? what else would you be parroting if not the content of his reviews because that's how he gives his opinions. are you fucking serious

This is talking about parroting the opinion itself, not about the words used. Parroting by overly hyping the same artist as some reviewer, not by using the same wording they did. There is a fucking difference.

Do I need to say this a 4th time??

>>This is talking about parroting the opinion itself, not about the words used. Parroting by overly hyping the same artist as some reviewer, not by using the same wording they did. There is a fucking difference.

HOW ELSE DO YOU COMMUNICATE THE OPINION WITHOUT THE WORDS.

also even if it's parroting the opinion and not the words what's wrong with agreeing with someone who had the idea before you and then talking about it. people do that with so much shit across all mediums, and parts of life.

>everyone praising this record even though it was a small piece of a god-tier huge release in 2016

jaar's best songs haven't even been released yet

This is p good and all but I prefer his more ambient/microhouse stuff like Nobody Is Looking At U or Swim.

>"This is my first Deep House album, let alone my first Nicolas Jaar album. Holy shit though, I love this."
kill me pls