Do people actually exist that thought this was good?

Do people actually exist that thought this was good?

Imagine being Ben Affleck in the production and having to be all like "damn, BvS, you fuckin' masterpiece, all cinematic with your tight rain and horrific jesus imagery. I would totally have more movies with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is write another thriller in his penthouse. Like seriously imagine having to be Affleck and not only stand in that costume while Snyder flaunts his disgusting vision in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing the bad CGI and green screens, and just stand there, minute after minute, hour after hour, while he perfected the shots. Not only having to tolerate this monstrous fucking budget but this haughty attitude as everyone on the set tells Snyder he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, BvS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and act in this terrible fucking movie while contorting into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been writing nothing but a healthy diet of Argo and Gone Girl and later alleged flops for the ENTIRE DECADE coming straight out of Berkeley. You've never even seen anything this fucking bad before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on Eisenberg's face as he yells out "BOYSSS!" suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to waste your time to stand there and act in with "him (for that is what she call herself)" in this flick, this flick Snyder """worked""" so hard for with personal edits in the previous months. And then the WB calls for another Justice Leane nod-and-wink, and you know you could ruin every single movie in the upcoming productions before Warner Bros could sue you, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Affleck. You're not going to lose your filmmaking career over this. Just bear it. Yell "WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME" and bear it.

No, it's a meme to weed out fresh cunts. You pretend it's absolute kino and insult the fuck out of anyone who thinks you're being serious.

Now get the fuck off my board if you don't like BvS you plebian

yeah. it wasn't great, and tried cramming in way too much stuff, but it was easily better than half of the MCU flicks.

>e
I use to think BvS apologists were delusional. But I know better now.

They're autistic. They simply cannot understand what is wrong with this movie because it is their very essence. Take Lex's character, for example: He is the essence of poor acting, badly cast and is downright embarrassing to watch. The autist, however, is incapable of recognizing this. The nuances of human behavior escapes them and, as such, they themselves act as Lex would in the real world.

To the BvS apologist, acting, dialogue, characterization, etc. do not matter. For them, all that matters is the visuals and the intellectualism(plus dude superheros lmao). Of course, being autistic, they are not very bright and thus the pseudo-intellectualism of BvS stimulates them heavily.

The ultimate cut would literally be a masterpiece if they cut out Wonder Woman and the pointless Justice League cameos. I hated the theatrical cut. I'm actually a big fan of Affleck's Batman and the character arc he has in this movie.

Anyone know if there's a decent fan edit out there?

I know there's a pretty good movie in there somewhere

Yes, I think there's about three people on this board who relentlessly samefag any reasonably sized BvS thread with their fanwank explanations to justify why BvS is actually a misunderstood masterpiece. I fully expect them to show up and begin spamming phrases like "Marverldrones", " Marvelshills" and "Disney Pajeets".

>story
Pretty fucking stupid and pointless overall.

>plot
A complete mess. Pacing?What's that? Jumping around every 5 minutes for the first half an hour. Editing is completely shot. We go from one area to the next with little to no transition at times. Theatrical is filled with plot holes.

>characters
Superman's motives don't matter, Lex forces him to fight Batman. Batman's motives don't matter, Superman's mother shares his mother's name. No arcs for any characters.

>B-batman had an arc!
Did he? He killed thugs right after the martha twist, so that wasn't it. You could say he had an arc at the very end of the movie, but offscreen doesn't count.

Lex is probably one of the worst acted characters in a blockbuster this entire year.

>cinematography
Would be decent if Snyder didn't shove Jesus imagery down your throat every 5 seconds.

>score
Decent. Nothing memorable or great. Wonder Woman's theme is cheesy.

>action
Decent. Actual fight vs. the two heroes is pretty dull and short for the hour+ build up. Very underwhelming. Warehouse scene is the best fight without question. It was great. Everything with Doomsday was worse than. Attack of the Clones.

Overall this movie is pretty bad and I'd recommend just watching all the action scenes then moving on.

On the contrary : Awkward, scrawny STEM geek, obsessed with Atheism, father issues : autists hate Lex Luthor in BvS because he reminds them too much of themselves.

>projecting

>Did he? He killed thugs right after the martha twist, so that wasn't it. You could say he had an arc at the very end of the movie, but offscreen doesn't count.

Yes, he had an arc. There is probably no other single Batman movie ever made in which fans interpret what is meant to be 'Stylized Violence' as 'Batman Killing' so much.

If you watch those Youtube videos about 'Batman killing' in BvS, anything that looks harder than 'a tap' is counted as 'a kill'. It's not real.

Pretty sure this dude didn't get out of this unscathed.

It's all newfangled shitskins from Twitter and Instagram making all these dumb capeshit and meme threads, not to mention spewing autistic buzzwords like 'kino'. Why can't the mods just permaban these spics and niggers

the ultimate cut is a 7/10. it has its flaws but i liked it. the soundtrack alone is worth it.

Nice quads nigger.

In the proceeding scene he rains death from above and kills people in fiery explosions. You can't say they didn't die there.

Quads tell the truth.

I just don't think all that shit's meant to be taken definitively as 'kills'. It's the modern vernacular of an action movie. Things explode. And we don't actually 'see' him shoot those dudes, rather their cars. In a movie that's ostensibly about Batman coming as close to his line as possible, that subtlety makes a difference.

The "I believe you" scene ? Sure, but even then he 'technically' only shoots the dude's tank.

Nice try. What about when he grapple hooks a crate and swings it to a guys face? The guy gets slammed into a wall and there's a blood smear where his head hit. That's a kill. Keep trying though.

Yes, one of my friends. He even thinks the Martha thing was within Batman's character and was well-written.

No, it's not. It's really not. There is nothing in that scene that tells you that guy died. It's 'Stylized Violence', like the Arkham games, being interpreted as if it's documentary footage.

Uh huh...

It's a well known Sup Forums meme.
DCU movies being good threads are bait

Every single vulgar auteur in the Internet film review/critique sites.

>Pajeets are awake

UC is a decent action flick, 6/10 tops though. The over the top hate is just as memey as the masterpiece kinomatique one

I thought it was good, great in fact

but look at this great cinematography

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA