People who yell shit during concerts - what the FUCK are you expecting? fucking retard

People who yell shit during concerts - what the FUCK are you expecting? fucking retard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kA_-Y_hH0-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youre mom gay :^)

shit XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OWNED LMAOOOOOOOO WHERE MY NIGGAS AT

Freebird

no u

HAHAHA GOOOOOOOOTTEEEEEEEM

one time i yelled at an opn concert "I LOVE U DANIEL" and he told me he loved me too it was cute i blushed :3

>chad shouts something at the band
>the band replies
>that's it
>shy nerd who wishes he'd done it comes home and shitposts about it on Sup Forums

>people who throw cigarettes on stage at Mac DeMarco concerts

>those middle aged guys who stand directly behind you and have a loud conversation through the whole set, including the quiet parts of the music

fuck you guys, you know who you are.

>drunk retard yells I LOVE YOU or some other bullshit interrupting the song
>band and everyone else ignores him

ftfy

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>drunk retard yells I LOVE YOU or some other bullshit, not interrupting the song because these are very well practiced performers we're talking about
>band ignore him, or shouts something back, the audience chuckles because nobody was harmed by this exchange, and the night is improved upon

ftfy

>HEAD LIKE A HOLE
youtube.com/watch?v=kA_-Y_hH0-g

Underated

>what the FUCK are you expecting
to have yelled

lol. that person must feel like shit - i wonder if he was punched or something.

>Go see AJJ for the People anniversary tour
>the band makes it abundantly clear that they are playing through the whole album before taking requests
>retards behind me keep yelling for Sense, Sensibility between each song anyways

a witty response and acknowledgement from the performer to fill the empty void in your soul

i'll admit i still laugh anytime someone yells "SKYNYRD!" though

If you're loud enough and yell at a quiet part of the song you could make it onto the live album. I've seen it happen.

my favorite is from the wilco live album when that dude shouts "kansas city!" and tweedy says "that's so dignified"

>lead singer yells shit during concert