He's like Chazelle. Except actually good. He makes good shit. He actually makes art

He's like Chazelle. Except actually good. He makes good shit. He actually makes art.

go to bed dolan

>Except actually good. He makes good shit. He actually makes art.
hahahaaHAHAAHAH

French Canadian directors are some of the most dishonest filmmakers around. They can even make Tarantino come off as honest

He's made one (1) watchable film. Everything else has been utter garbage.

he should comb his hair

dolan pls

>gay nepotist with mommy issues
blegh

He never made a bad film.

>cried at cannes because people booed his movie

lel

I don't get to post these very often

that's cause he never made films, only flicks

Tell me about Dolan, why is he always so smug?

who?

He's like Terrance Malick. Except actually good. He makes good shit. He actually makes art.

>why is he always so smug?

french + canadian

>implying Dolan's skin is thick enough to post about himself on Sup Forums
It's just a husbandofag.

Dolan is fine, I guess. All of his movies feel self indulgent as fuck, and some of them have trouble fitting in the genre they were meant to be, he always veers towards drama no matter what.

That said, he does have his own, recognizable style, and I do admire his freedom in creation. He tries a lot of shit. Some of it doesn't work, but even so, it's good that he tried and it's clear that he loves doing it. Hopefully he'll be actually good some day.

Jesus Christ does this fucker have a punchable face. He edges out even the likes of James Franco and Miles Teller.

>his freedom in creation
thats because our government subsidies this shitty ''art form'' with our tax dollars. that faggot hack couldnt make it in the real world where the government doesnt take care of you. only a bed-shitting retard could appreciate the garbage he puts out

>mommy
good
>heartbeats
decent
>tom at a farm
utter garbage
>i killed my mother
garbage

absolute narcissist, fuck off

>subsidized with tax dollars
kek, seriously? Ordinary Canadians partially finance some rich kid's vanity projects? I find that hard to believe. I mean I know that Canada is cucked, but that's fucking ridiculous.

>tom at a farm
>utter garbage
I know. And it's such a shame too. The story had a lot of potential, but it got bogged down by weird fetish shit and its attempts at being a thriller. Tarantino obviously likes feet, but he never made a movie which was just two hours of himself getting stomped by attractive women. Dolan could used some of that restraint.

+ cock up his ass.

>Unironically brought shit to Cannes and won grand prix

Dare I say, /ourguy/?

Denis Villeneuve says otherwise