Fucked multiple guys on the first date

>fucked multiple guys on the first date
>hasn't gone all the way with the "nice guy" as of the movie's epilogue
What a whore.

her dad really lost his head after seeing this

Nice guy was a pussy though. He basically tried to jump on his dick and he bailed.

WELL JUST LOOK AT THAT GIRL WITH THE LIGHTS COMING UP IN HER EYES

She wanted to stop being a slut because the nice guy deserved better from her

I know you dont understand that, considering your parthners number can be written with a binary character

>considering your parthners number can be written with a binary character
no but yours probably can.

What the absolute fuck kind of insult is that

Superior girl coming through

She fucked the douchebag after he showed up during her date with a nice guy.

Also i thought she was a virgin and phoebe cates was the slut?

I gave him the benefit of someone giving him a pity fuck

she fucked Ron Johnson or whatever his name was.

Young Phoebe Cates is superior to whoever you put her next to.

You could have just called him a fag

well he was the op he already knew that

considering his post as well we all knew that

Sure, she's cute as fuck, but you should also watch out for that cheek and jaw combo.
Now you know what it'll look like after the ravages of time.

She looks fine and she's in her late 50s.

Actually she's only 53, fuck that makes it worse.

She threw herself at him. Or don't you remember? He got cold feet.

Movie was directed by a woman. What do you expect?

Damn. She looks better at 53 than most do at 30.

moral of the story: american women are slutty trash

oh my god I forgot to watch the story

Rude

>tfw no blu-ray of Paradise
Not even an HDTV rip

Huh, I never knew that. Movie seems kinda sexist and has a lot of nudity and stuff, wouldn't expect a woman to direct it. She also made National Lampoon European Vacation, which I wouldn't expect a woman to make either.

I love this movie. It made me feel nostalgia for something i never got to experience.
>tfw not an 80s highschooler

>How could they do this to Jennifer Jason Leigh? How could they put such a fresh and cheerful person into such a scuz-pit of a movie? Don't they know they have a star on their hands? I didn't even know who Leigh was when I walked into "Fast Times at Ridgemont High," and yet I was completely won over by her. She contained so much life and light that she was a joy to behold.

What's whorish about having sex?

t. whore

Nerd

t. virgin

Nothing at all, in fact I just finished having sex with your mother right now. Mind cleaning up the spunk friendo? Thanks.

Are you implying there's something wrong with being a male virgin?

Fuck you people and your double standards.

"I'm a huge fan of cuckolding and I don't think cuck has negative connotation to it" -You

No, I'm implying only a virgin would insult someone for having sex

You have some bad taste m8, me mum is rather ugly

Fuck off Max

And only some used up cum rag and emotionally unavailable pair of walking testicles that views every interpersonal relationship with the opposite sex as nothing more than a means of getting their rocks off would insult someone for not having sex

When did I insult anyone?

is she white?

Her father and maternal grandmother were Russian Jews, and her maternal grandfather was Chinese-Filipino.

According to wiki

So you're one of those people that like drawing others into pointless arguments over semantics for the fun of it because it you derive pleasure in make other people angry which briefly gives you power over their emotions

How does it feel being a sociopath?

Too many implications with so few material

One could say you are projecting, because I haven't mention these subjects you are talking about

what the fuck is a binary character?

and any integer number can be represented with binary, that's the point of it

10000000000 = 1024

lol go see a therapist and quit shitposting in the meantime

I can't sleep

i suppose he means 1 or 0, as in binary the characters are only 1 and 0.

>What's whorish about having sex?
Having shallow degenerate sex with multiple partners whom you barely know is whorish, dummy.

>only a virgin would insult someone for having sex

That is so wrong

Every guy insults girl who doesn't sleep with him for having sex with other guys

It's based almost word for word on a book written by Cameron Crowe you ponce

But it was Mike Damone. Do you really hold her responsible in the face of his patented 5-Step Plan? Once it gets started, there's nothing she could have done.

>you will never be as cool as Mike Damone
Why even get out of bed?

>Every guy insults girl who doesn't sleep with him for having sex with other guys

No, only underage splergs like yourself do that. Real bros just congratulate his fellow bro on the sex with the girl. If she's not YOUR girl, she's fair game & nobody gives a shit about calling girls a whore but other women (female jealousy) and virgins (faggot jealousy).

INO, grow up, stop getting so upset that other are fucking & get on with your life & get your own damn pussy.

>stop getting so upset
lmao that was my first post and your insult sounds so funny and desperate as if you're trying to get a win for once in your life.

>only a virgin would insult someone for having sex
>but other women (female jealousy) and virgins (faggot jealousy).
lol

>reminder that if a girl doesn't put out on the first date it doesn't mean she's "good" it just means she doesn't find you physically attractive enough

>>you will never be as cool as Mike Damone.
Who could be?

it's literally what whores do for a living. that's like asking "what's cop-like about arresting people?"

quit defending her, she's not going to come out of the screen and fuck you
how the fuck desperate do you need to be to white knight these girls?
regardless if they fuck you or me, they're still worthless turbosluts

what a bitch

You tried to sound smart and came off as someone who has no idea what they are doing. Please re-evaluate your life.

Weirdly enough, there was a girl at my high school who looked exactly like Phoebe Cates but shorter, and she was by far and large the biggest slut in a 50 mile radius. It probably didn't help that her mom looked like a fat Phoebe Cates when Pheobe Cates was in her prime, and had three kids during and immediately after highschool.

As beautiful as Phoebe Cates is, I will never shake the memory of her 15 year-old doppelganger fucking a 27 year-old nigger at a house party.

Well you're so fat you sat on a rat and made it a mat!

that's just young chicks for you.

learn to deal with it.

literally did nothing wrong

triggered

It's not white knighting you tremendous faggot. It's telling you sad lonely pricks to fuck off so you'll stop ruining threads with your bitter virgin bullshit.