What's your dream piece of music equipment, Sup Forums?

What's your dream piece of music equipment, Sup Forums?

dubs

pic rel. sounds of heaven ascend

true

A tb-404

directly interfaces with my brain to create whatever sounds i want without any effort

Do you mean SP-404? When I looked up TB 404 I got a bunch of glasses.

Just shitposting.

I dream of a natural grain Rickenbacker, but I'm a uni student so I'll probably have to wait until I get an actual job
Until then I hope for pic related, but I'm too much of a poorfag even for that

i just want a million synths but more than that the kind of stuff i've been daydreaming about lately has more to do with exploring engineering and production stuff. like i want to collaborate with a sound guy and have discussions like "i want everything to sound small like i'm playing one of those small drum sets with like a popcorn snare in a closet" or like record stuff super super quietly but turn the gain up a lot and just create weird sonic spaces then like blast a massive electric sound in huge reverby room but make it quieter so like the quietest things in the mix are the most rich in harmonics just playing around with that stuff. also sample building

A pic related and I don't even play keyboards, would love one to mess around on though hnnng

THIS. And an Ableton Push 2

y'all plebs

Something I might actually be able to play.

was just watching julien baker play one. sounded real nice.

natural finish 66 epiphone wilshire

The Brit Floyd use a Nord Stage 2 and get some really nice sounds out of it

One of Bob Dylan’s acoustic guitars, ideally well played. This D28 went for $396,000 recently so somewhat unlikely I will ever get my hands on one.

An original Epiphone Wilshire

yo three posts above you

Yeah I didn’t see that until after I posted
Other then that I’d eventually like to buy a Jazzmaster and if I ever get to be a touring musician I’d like to invest in a Rickenbacker like the one Kevin Parker has but with more of a sea blue or teal colour. If not that then a nice Gretsch semi hollow

i think rickenbackers are seen as hipster bullshit but i'd like to try one as well. they get used quite a lot in recording a wide range of styles so they must be worth something.

i'm very happy with my tele though, i don't need another guitar.

Last year I switched from a Telecaster to a Rick 330. Would recommend

A Hammond

>minilogue
Setting the bar pretty low man. They don't sound very good.

I had a Nord Stage 2. Absolutely amazing. Keys were great, best electric pianos I've ever heard on a board. Blew the fuck out of a similarly priced Roland I had.

Mines probably a wurli. Had the opportunity to get one for $500 when I was sixteen and didn't.

what entry level synth would you suggest for more or less in the $500 range?

$$$$