What's his ethnic?

qt male rocha

Half Aryentine half polack, his father is a kurwa.

What is kurwa?

like 90% of argentines, half something european half shit.

Argentine

I know his grandfather is polish

el ROCHO

Argentinians (like the New World) are a mix of European ancestries. Dybala is probably Italian and Polish

Pulled this up from wikipedia real quick: Paulo Dybala was born in Laguna Larga, inCórdoba, Argentina.[4]His grandfather, Bolesław Dybała, was from the village ofKraśniówin Poland; he fled from his country of birth to Argentina duringWorld War II.[5][6]Paulo's family also has Italian origins through his maternal grandmother, named Da Messa, from theProvince of Naples.[5][7][8]Paulo officially obtained his Italian citizenship on 13 August 2012.[9]

Italian/polish with some mestizo in there.

Do argies know why he doesn't have the usual Cordoba accent? He has some hints in different words but not much

Because that Cordoba accent you know is for Cordoba capital, the city (and cities close to that). Most people in the province have an accent more similar to rural Buenos Aires and non-Rosario Santa Fe

Also, poorer people have thicker accents, Dybala is from a middle class family

I thought he was from the capital, he's from Laguna Larga. Still he has the accent, but I guess the difference I notice is that he doesn't have that big "singing" tone I knew from Cordoba

My cousins are from Cordoba capital and they don't have such a thick accent (they speak similar to Dybala). It's mostly the lower classes that speak funny

Makes sense it happens here too, in Artigas or Rivera they speak portuñol but the lower classes are awful to hear while middle-high class have the accent but not as thick.

Dybala is losing it though, if you hear an interview from when he played for Instituto he had more than if you hear a recent one where it's barely noticeable

Polish-Italian afaik

If you want to hear a thick accent see Messi, he has a massive Rosario accent. He doesn't pronounce a single S

Yeah, instead of lo mas he says lo mah/j.

Cordobés

Black

that's the shit half.

Some shitty indian latín scum, but they gonna say italian blood

> indian
> latín