CONFEXIT WHEN?

Benefits:
>return of states rights and power to the people
>mass deportation of leeching minorities
>embracing conservative values and casting aside the liberal degeneracy of the north
>putting a stop to la raza and conquering and colonizing Central America as was destined

what do you say we give it another try?

You won't even have to deport them. They'll just go north once all the federal welfare dries up.

Have fun with your shit-skins

Texit first. The South shall leave slowly but surely brother

hopefully soon, my brother

YANKEES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kill the shitty leaders, repress the retards, still get to be one nation

the point is they wont want to live with us anymore and will move in with you!

Just like the first time! Enjoy New Detroit!

>Literally forgetting that LITERALLY Trump is L I T E R A L L Y running in the year of our lord 2016

You don't deserve him, Cruz voter.

no.

>using logic in a southern thread

Virginia reporting it. One can only hope one day, I could see it if Hillary wins

NoVa fag here and not as long as fairfax exists and we have a yankee governor

>implying I would ever vote for that spic
>implying Trump won't be Lord God Emperor of the Neo Confederacy

>Confexit happens
>Virginia doesn't fuck it up by opening fire on the North and causing a war this time
>South maintains moral high ground
Let's do it lads

you mean South Carolina

THIS. THIS!
MEME THIS INTO EXISTENCE!
ATLEAST SHILL FOR A VOTE TO HOLD AN REFERNDUM!!!

YES PLEASE!!

William Tecumseh Sherman

meme magic shall triumph again

Delete this

>it the oh look a president who is against our ideals,so let not fight for our ideals on the capital hill's floor,but run away, like a bitch.Then when they try to take us back we are defeated,and left no one to fight against those whom are against our ideals leaving there agenda wide open.Know all we can do is bitch about it thinking where greats.

you're first, puto

>Virginia fucking it up
Nice try SC, the war would've been over by Christmas if it weren't for Virginia.

>being scared of people who are equivalent to nigger we are kingz

hahaha no
we own you dixiecucks

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>majority minority

I hate all these southern traitors. Fucking grew in up Claxton Georgia and every kid i knew wanted to go to California or NYC because they thought it was the shit. Fucking Savannah is the only thing that can kinda come close in Luxuries.

Tbh all they need is a false flag operation.

They send their troops posing as southern troops to attack themselves to claim the moral high ground first.