Guys this album is perfect. You can say whatever album you think is better, but it'll only be false. Believe me...

Guys this album is perfect. You can say whatever album you think is better, but it'll only be false. Believe me, my inner hipster didnt want to admit it, but upon listening to this LP again after 2 years, I cant deny that this is the absolute peak of music itself. I tried and tried to resist putting this album in my top 10, but I have lost. And so will all of you. You can't escape it's brilliance forever. It'll find you one day, and covert you back into the entry level fag you once were.

but you can't dance to it

yeah its amazing but I like plenty of other albums more.

You're right
Idk about peak of music but definitely a 10

Sorry but...
Kid A is better

it's good but calling it the "peak of music" is a really uninformed and autistic claim to make

>Guys this album is perfect. You can say whatever album you think is better, but it'll only be false. Believe me, my inner hipster didnt want to admit it, but upon listening to this LP again after 2 years, I cant deny that this is the absolute peak of music itself. I tried and tried to resist putting this album in my top 10, but I have lost. And so will all of you. You can't escape it's brilliance forever. It'll find you one day, and covert you back into the entry level fag you once were.
he says as he chugs yet another bottle of soylent, his 100th today.

Why is it that most of Sup Forums cannot enjoy an album without hyperbolizing the shit out of it or comparing it to another album?!
Can't you guys ever just enjoy a good album?

>Can't you guys ever just enjoy a good album?
Poor music discussion

>>>/reddit/

Will you have a seizure if you go 30 seconds without using the word "soy" or something?

It's the peak of 90s rock

>muh reddit

hey guys check out this better album

Zzzzzzzz

>grandaddy
literally discount flaming lips

Yeah... because regurgitating some form of the word "soy" every 15 seconds is top-tier insightful music discussion.

>hyperboles dont exist

its funny to watch faggots like you complain about it. I'd say that's some pretty quality entertainment, even if it isn't directly music related.

Quote me where I did that.

Well it is true... retarded people are easily entertained.

electioneering

Fantastic song, yes I know.

Well it is true... soyboys do have a superiority complex

son ya got to divorce yourself from reddit and fantano. This is 2018 Sup Forums and we don't need ok computer where we are going.

>This is 2018 Sup Forums and we don't need ok computer where we are going.
To the shitter?

Good song, sorta kinda works with album but you have to stretch it.

I take back my statement here because i completely forgot about that

YEAH SOYBRO!

BUMP THAT 6IX9INE!

SCUM GAAAAAAAAANG MY DUDE!

LITTLE DARK AGE IS THE SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

It's fine, the album is still a 10

The shitter is better than soy core.

I share the same sentiment about In Rainbows. Everyone will be saying that it's the peak of 2000s music in 2027. People haven't realized it yet.

Not really. It's fine.

Someday when you learn music theory, you'll understand

That's because you are probably only 19

Lmao what are you some kind of antifa?

post non soycore

>when you learn music theory, you'll understand
I found that to be true in my experience. Tried to introduce a few friends to Radiohead. A couple of them had no music theory background and immediately hated it and called it boring. The other 2 had learned some theory and were really interested in the non-conventional rhythms and chord progressions. They're now big fans.

>says the retarded 10 year old who likes 6ix9ine

No idea who that is

Nice strawman though

I said post non soycore, you COWARD