>report them to security
>they get kicked out
>mfw

>tfw get passed what I think is a clove cigarette
>turns out it's weed
>work has mandatory drug test the following week
>have to get a co-workers piss
Doing God's work, OP.

Why the fuck would someone be passing around a cigarette? Who actually does this?

high school kids do

KEK nicely BTFO'd fellow weed defener

People do this at concerts all the time.

feels good to share, man
and I sure appreciate it when I don't have any weed

A CIGARETTE, stupid idiots. Nobody passes a cigarette around unless you're in jail or something

Enjoy your herpes, faggots.

yeah they do it to their friends, people dont go around telling strangers they can have a puff of their cigarette. people just split smokes between a few of their pals.

oh nawww
I'm totally gonna regret enjoying my life because of herpes

le headrush xD

No chick's gonna wanna fuck you herpes boy

Enjoy being a virgin forever

Did you do this for real, or are you just b8ing?

You are the reason why concerts are shit.
>won't offer anything to people that they're sharing the immediate area with
>probably would ignore them if they tried to strike up a conversation

of fucking course I did it. any reasonable rational person would do the same

stay safe, boy
remember to test every girl before you fuck, kek

not sure if bait or hardcore autism

>smoking cigarettes

just kill yourself already. how do you enjoy taking corporate dick up your ass? if the entire smoking population were killed tomorrow the world would be a much better place. at least junkies dont subject everyone to their vice.

im actually the exact opposite of what you said. i share shit with people all the time, its just easier to share weed then cigarettes. im just saying that most people do that.

I've never seen anyone get kicked out of a show for weed.
What's the area you guys live in?

>Atleast junkies don't..

What? Get real you retarded fuck, junkies will kill you for a fix.

This never fucking happened

Shit Santana encouraged people to start smoking at the concert I was at in Washington

>virgin gets mad at weed dude episode

>listening to a straight edge hardcore punk album
>start smoking weed
>mfw

>listening
that's what I thought. I fucking dare you to attempt such a thing at a real edge show. better pray I'm not at that show either.

i pass a junky on the street, he may hound me for money, but i never have to breathe his filth. smokers are literally the least self-aware, most self-centered people i know. everywhere i go the streets are littered with cigarette butts and there's a lingering smell of tobacco because some 90 iq subhuman got tricked into paying to kill themselves slowly with the most tepid drug around. there is literally no excuse for smoking when healthier, less obnoxious alternatives exist (snuff, nicotine gum, even vaping).

yeah straight edge hardcore punk singers will probably ask you to stop personally

Australia here. Had the cops walk through the concert and arrest anyone they saw smoking weed.

are you that much of a baby that you get mad when you see cigarette butts on the ground?

doesn't surprise me. I mean you guys let your government take away your guns lmao

They also made the roadies turn down the sound due to noise complaints in the surrounding suburbs

I mean yeah, cigarettes are a reliable signal of weak and insecure character, suffering secondhand smoke pisses me off, and the mindset of the average smoker is really repulsive, but people at shows are going to smoke. If it triggers you that hard you're better off staying home.

What are some straight edge hcp bands besides minor threat?

>people not getting the reference
oh man my sides

Unironically based.

Cro-Mags
Agnostic Front
Uniform Choice
DYS
Teen Idles
SOA
Negative FX
Judge
Youth of Today
Gorilla Biscuits
Warzone
One Life Crew
Violent Reaction

>Go to an amphitheater concert
>Famous song comes on
>Everyone stands up
>I remain seated to spark my joint
>Guy next to me smiles and gives me a head nod
>No one asks to hit, just admires it
Shit I need to go to a concert soon. Been a while

you did the right thing

cringe

Want me to make it more cringe? It was a Rebelution concert in Santa Barbara, where the band met.

if you dont smoke weed regularly or occasionally, you should be fine if you get tested a week or two later. half life is only like 4 days

>Smoking strangeer's drugs
>Before a Drug test
You're the faggot

so what’s the point of a clean lifestyle if all you straight edge kids act like pissy little shits anyway

>go to concert
>tired as fuck, didn't sleep at all the night before
>sit down and try to nap in between sets
>guy next to me tells security I'm passed out on pills
>get kicked out

what a fun night

what a faggot literally shaking over cigarette butts and smells lmao