Did you ever met a kazakh itl? Or an other central asian? How it was?

Did you ever met a kazakh itl? Or an other central asian? How it was?

My former house cleaner was a Uzbek and she was looking like a gypsy.

my dick is Mongolian

it makes the Russians bleed

There was a Kazakh whore in a Finnish reality TV show. She LARPed a Japanese.

Met one in the uni, she's a qt

There was an older Kazakh guy in one of my classes years ago. He was a pretty nice guy, we worked together often during that class. He was probably the closest thing I had to a friend (though really, he was just an acquaintance).

His French wasn't great but he was still able to understand and communicate.

>TFW
>NO
>KAZAKH
>GF

I had a 36-hour layover at Almaty International Airport back in 2013.

Worst experience I've ever had at an airport. There were no restaurants and all of the stalls had jacked their prices up to the point of hilarity. I think bottles of water were being sold for $8 or $9.

The initial security check was pleasant - after that, everything went downhill.

The Kazakh and Russian travelers were nightmares. Screaming, yelling, no consideration for anyone around them. A lot of the female customs officers were wearing ridiculous amounts of make-up and prancing around the departures hall in comically high stilettos.

I also once had an Uzbek employee back when I was managing a logistics company. Dude was pretty nice and always very polite, but had no clue how to do his job. He forgot to strap down a piece of machinery - I think a robot? - to his flatbed and wound up losing it on the freeway.

i burried 3 kazakh into ground because they were in my sight

Yes i did
He was very swarthy. Was a nice guy tho.

take a guess

t. manas atambaev

what a unique face. whats her name ?

>
well yeah. What was your point?

arya shalkar if anyone is wondering

qt :3

just joking
why so serious?

just didn't get the joke

Yes
I have those same exact kind of freckles

I talked to some on a private WoW server once. They didn't seem happy about living there.

most like turkey i guess, met couple of uzbeks and kazakhs in turkey, they were nice but a little bit naive people.

Some Kazaks are really short and some are really tall.
Feels like there is nothing in between.
How come?

Cute way to call your sperm.
And whole 3 of them, aren't you considered a big shooter for a japanese?

What's more spoken in Kazakhstan, Kazakh or Russian? Are people discouraged from speaking Russian?