Bitch please...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oC0j82SLgHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Television and film

her career is television personality.

depression is anger turned inward

You got saged sucka.

What do you have to do to be a pundit? Because getting paid mad stacks no matter how wrong you are seems like a comfy living

>announcing sage
wew boy, enjoy your ban

It's not actually something you earn. Either you got family in it or you sucked the right dicks or hit the right quotas

>Reduced to off-topic shitposting with content from Reddit

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

phoneposters did 9/11

>knowing something is from reddit

:^)

@78419586
>posting an image with an imagur filename

It's probably the same fat faggot with a cuck fetish that posted his Jew girlfriend in another thread.

>not even knowing what an imgur filename looks like

>being a leftist

>"moderate" muslim ever existing
>using "moderate" and Sharia law in the same sentence
These people have been brainwashed.

>progressive muslim
that's fine. but be progressive somewhere else.

youtube.com/watch?v=oC0j82SLgHk

I mean, it's perfectly fine to be a progressive muslim and everything, but to be a progressive muslim and then support Sharia is completely ass backwards. That's essentially going "I'm progressive and believe in people's rights, but also stone women to death for being raped."

BTFO

Apparently that's the right side of history

do you not?

i dont know how anyone can browse Sup Forums for more than a year and not recognize where certain filenames come from. Sup Forums and a bunch of other chan filenames are obvious you should even know what year the image was saved by the filename, then there's clover users with the random filename setting that gives them a weird UNIX filename that won't fit the image (like reaction images that haven't been around very long having a 13XXX filename), knowyourmeme images are all combinations of 3 random numbers/letters, iphone posters have image.jpg or img_XXX, reddit shit all has an imagur filename which you'd eventually recognize just by being a mildly observant lurker on any board, tumblr shit all has tumblr in the filename itself. Google & facebook images also have recognizable hashes, usually a long string of gibberish.

not being able to recognize them doesn't make you look like an oldfag. you think there are any guys who've been here since 2006 that don't immediately recognize the difference between a UNIX timestamp and that imagur gibberish?

I tweeted about her saying if the Muslims had their way she'd be thrown off a building because that's what they do to gays, every place where state sponsored homosexuality is illegal and punishable by death is run by Muslims she responded with #notallmuslims bullshit

A "progressive muslim" is a non-Muslim. The Quran is very clear about its teachings. There is no room for interpretation. Everything about Islam is antithetical to anything remotely progressive.

>its a Sup Forums thread

Well she got that wrong didn't she

you got that from reddit you sneaky bastard!

The fuck, it's like he teleported in and none off them notices

Eh, sort of. I would love to see the world after the election with the reactions from Trump's followers if the roles were reversed.

> Using @ on Sup Forums
GTFO

>Eh, sort of
There is no sort of, she's completely wrong .