This kills American Football

27 Year Old Aaron Hernandez had Stage 3 advanced CTE
sports.yahoo.com/aaron-hernandez-cte-devastating-news-nfl-213810596.html

RIP NFL

Other urls found in this thread:

sbnation.com/2017/9/21/16346970/aaron-hernandez-severe-cte-boston-university-nfl-lawsuit
scientificamerican.com/article/traumatic-brain-injury-prison/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Says his baby mama's legal team.

only retards still play football ROFL

I teach my kids to pick on holebrains.

How does this kill NFL football?

unironically starting my kids with fencing this year. skiing too, which is def dangerous, but sal good.

because even though AH is a shitty gangbanger violent piece of garbage, the connection between brain damage and violent behavior is real.

Be interesting to see if the victims family sues.

This is sad.

smart non-redneck kids won't play football anymore so the NFL will eventually die

Wonder how many people this guy murdered

So we'll be stuck with meme QBs?

NFL is fucked

I'll let my kids play football if they want. I'm gonna teach them good form too so they don't ekad with their heads

>t. redneck
It's not even worth the risk not like your kid will ever be NFL caliber anyway

yup

aaron was an animal at UF wayyyy before the nfl. the shit the program did for him and trouble they got him out of would sink them if came to light now. he was always a thug. good riddance
>t. ex UF athletics staff

He was in gang shit long before getting into the NFL, football didn't make him get into that or hang out with those people.

Doesn't matter. The legal shit with CTE is going to sink them.

He didn't have CTE.

wut, they released his brain matter today

>blaming CTE for Hernandez being a gang member that killed people in cold blood

So he went around killing people, then killed himself when he got caught so his daughter could have the money, because he had cte?

Wow

His family's legal team released this information today.

It's called a biased source.

>skiing
Why do you hate your kids knees?

>his family
sbnation.com/2017/9/21/16346970/aaron-hernandez-severe-cte-boston-university-nfl-lawsuit

Gee, expert witnesses. I wonder who the NFL will use to counter.

No you idiot, CTE doesn't make you a murderer it makes you retarded.

scientificamerican.com/article/traumatic-brain-injury-prison/

>not skiing
Literally the absolute most fun hobby

Fact: current and former pro athletes commit less crimes per ratio than the rest of the population. Getting your son involved in football will keep him out of trouble and don't let these anti-football shills tell you otherwise.

Hernandez was way different the what Benoit did based on how things went. Hernandez executed a man on his knees with a gun. Benoit literally went nuts and strangled his wife destroying the room in the process. Shit sucks but they were getting payed millions of dollars and lived in mansions. There are people who do just as harmful or worse to their bodies who get payed peanuts.

Aaron Hernandez was scum before the brain damage and the only thing he did right was killing himself.

>current and former pro athletes commit less crimes per ratio than the rest of the population
Pro athletes have even more people covering for them than college athletes do.

(That's not to prove criminality or lack thereof, it's only to point out that the end result - no charges filed - doesn't mean crimes aren't committed.)

>from the mean streets of bristol, conneticut

This. Don't listen to cuckolds trying to make your boys into numales and daughters into feminists.

Not defending Hernandez but people with Brain Injuries or deficiencies tend to have less ability to feel remorse or know right from wrong. They're very impulsive too. Someone like Hernandez who was already a scumbag might have lost any bit of remorse from having CTE.

But that argument works the other way, too. If Hernandez is a scumbag who doesn't know right from wrong and has no remorse for injuries he causes then he'll play in a way to increase his own likelihood of head injury.

CTE then becomes the end result of Hernandez' own life choices, rather than the get-out-of-jail-free card for them.

thats some impressive mental gymnastics

Boxing has existed for over 100 years. Football will be fine.

This, I kind of don't understand what the argument is about considering boxing is literally brain trauma: the sport and it still exists.

Boxing's popularity and talent level has declined over the years though.

Football will always exist, the problem is top tier athletes will be drawn to basketball and baseball with the incentive of bigger paydays, longer careers, and a brain not made of mush. Leading to a decline in the quality and popularity of football.

way less members on bball teams and baseball is waning too

It is also non existent. A fringe sport like canoë or pétanque

So football will get die-hard, knowledgeable fanbase like boxing did and not casual bandwagon retardfest like now? Can't wait until it become "irrelevant" then.

stories or you're larping
(plz)

it was great not being able to find a place to watch canelo-ggg because the sport was so irrelevant

nfl will fall somewhere near that far

Thats a good thing. Once it becomes less popular the SJW and feminists will finally fuck off and maybe football can go back to being the violent slugfest it was before all the roger goodpussys rules

Do people still watch shit on TV?

>he was involved in gang shit
>grew up in Connecticut

he was a wigger who'd have 5 rings right now and be the highest paid TE in the league if he hadn't been a larping faggot

>hernandez
>wigger

The NFL is approaching a tipping point, and once it does, it will never regain its glory.

Participation in high school football dropped by over 60,000 students last year, and that number will only continue to rise as more cte data comes to light.

Elite quarterbacks are retiring with no comparable replacements. The AFC is down to just Brady now that Manning is retired, and the NFC will lose Rodgers and Brees in the next 5 years.

Enjoy these next few years, because the NFL will be unrecognizable soon.

Hopefully faggots like u will stop bitching about the sport so real fans can enjoy it again

>grew up in Connecticut
I don't know what point you're trying to make but Connecticut has plenty of ghetto shitholes. Hartford and New Haven are both full of niggers and crime.

>the mean streets of Hartford, Connecticut

apex kek

Did the NBA die in the period after Jordan and before Kobe and Shaq? Come on now. Also, do you know half of NBA teams lost money last year? NBA is ded.

banned in our lifetime

It's already taking over bongland.

You're implying otherwise? It's a dump. Murder rate of 25 (for comparison Cleveland has 16, Chicago has 17).

no it isnt

a couple of novelty games a year is not genuine popularity. nfl europe failed miserably

Just like MLS taking over America right?

You don't know much

kek, they just aired a doctor phill episode about him, an hour ago

Shit, better find another team to bountygate for hittin him too hard so his family gets paid out.

My wife used to work in the ER there, it was penetrating trauma from MS-13 all day

I was being sarcastic numbnuts. Thanks for creating an useless controversy

i'll give her a penetrating trauma m8

>ms
>13
>eastcoast, northern

these idiots don't even know what shit means anymore

People are honestly retarded. If convicted felons didn't impact the popularity of football, neither will the CTE false flag and regardless, these retards forget that the players choose to play and they also get paid millions. As for the school participation numbers, those are down across the board because more kids are becoming lazy shits who stay at home and play videogames, that's why people are shilling e-sports now to make them look legitimate

It sure was taking over when the Seattle team drew in record attendees several years ago...oh wait.

>he was a wigger
Doesn't wigger mean white nigger? How is Hernandez white?

>CTE false flag
Those 110 out of 111 brains with CTE the NIH studied are quite the false flag

>Paranoid Closeted Gay
>Gang Member
>Sherm Head
B-but the CTE made him kill himself and do all those bad things! Just like all of the other thousands of football players.

I'm not a cte skeptic, but it seems we are focusing too much on football and because of that finding unique links between football and cte, we're not seeing the broader picture.

CTE can be something way more wide-spread, not only in sports, and suddenly people are blaming it all on football for lack of evidence to connect it with other activities (I'm not even talking about jockeys). Hell, study the brains of headbangers.

There's a certain amount of risk in any physical activity. People should be aware of it, and choose freely if they think being payed millions and retiring by 35 is worth the risk. MMA fighters and boxers do it.

I'm not trying to be dumb or disingenuous to defend the NFL, It's just a reaction to everyone demonizing football for something it might be alot more wide spread and people who use this football-cte connection to justify every little thing from OJ to Hernandez

This is the one thing that has consistently bewildered me about American Sup Forums

Do you guys actually have "top tier athletes" go to a particular sport? As in, someone gets to a certain age and they suddenly decide that they want to play X sport? This is ridiculous.

Hartford is literally the murder and drug capital of the east coast.

Most American athletes participate in more than one sport unlike euros. Many players in the NFL also have played college baseball and/or basketball. Tom Brady for example was drafted by the MLB out of college but didn't sign because he wanted to play football. Matthew Stafford was a prolific college baseball pitcher and it's influenced his throwing style as a QB. LeBron James played football in high school and Michael Jordan as we all know, played a little baseball. Deion Sanders is the only person to have played in both a World Series and a Superbowl and play in the MLB and NFL at the same time. This is what happens when you have more than one sport to choose and play from, unlike the rest of the world whom just plays povertyball

Big prospects get various offers from schools because sports programs are big money makers, we're talking billions of dollars, so schools heavily recruit big talent for their rosters and sports enthusiasts follow the news because these are kids that will probably go pro one day so they want to keep tabs

That's the thing about Mexicans and gangs they don't stay in one place ya retard

Where are the twin studies?. Look at the IQs of identical twins where one played football and one didn't.

>mfw LA only has a rate of 6.3
b-but I thought it was a spic infested shithole with daily drive-bys. /spee/ told me.

I used to live outside hartford. Every friday the city empties except for uconn games and a few college bars, and there are huge highways used as ghetto walls. it is fucking shit

What's ridiculous about an athlete deciding what sport they want to play?