Why are people so rude to Turks? Some are so angry they have to invent term like turkroach

Why are people so rude to Turks? Some are so angry they have to invent term like turkroach.

My guess:
1 white trash mad about le constantinople
2 people just kinda decided to hate erdogan? (doesn't make much sense since Turks hate him too)
3 Turks are rude in MMO and stuff
4 Turks are evil somehow

Which one is it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fhT1t6oVysY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Definitely number one

Try to answer without calling me a Turk. I'm pretty sure Turks in Japan can't afford PC even though they like to sell their kebab near Akiba area.

Are you a Turk living in Japan or are you an actual Japanese?

europeans hate those less fortunate than them

Do I really have to be any of that to ask about Turks?

It's all the bantz kimosabe

None of that. Here, at least, all of those insulting terms were invented low self-steem white autismos that take pride on being white because they don't have anything else to be proud of.

mostly historical (we invaded and conquered and got away with it) and political reasons

because hating turks is le edgy and fashy

Trust me we have reasons trust me

TÜRKEN RAUS

I had no idea people hated turks until i came to Sup Forums. It just isn't a thing here. We only know them for their kebab shops

Idk. I don't understand the cockroach meme, either.

It was memeforced by a literal rapebaby from Cyprus in Netherlands. He was like 13-14 years old by the way lmao.
I hope some Almancı kicks his rapebaby skull in.

w-we have reasons promise!
we won't tell you but we do I swear...

**banging noise from wh*Te mothers room**
:'(

No, turks are for some reason really proud of their country. Most of them openly state their hatred for the dutch people.

In my experience, they are loud and often cling to the lower tiers of society and all the bad things that go with it like crime and welfare leeching.
Though I expect a lot of it is just the general disdain for brown people and Muslims. Turks don't exactly make themselves hard to hate.

They make some mean pizza and kebab though, damn son.

Turks are really proud of Turkey and wave Turkish flags in West Europe, which pisses people of.

well I can't speak for the other countries, but in germany we have millions of them and they aren't exactly the most liked "immigrants" (most are officially german)
to make it short there are cultural, religious and political differences + some good old fashioned racism (on both sides)
so basically we never accepted them and they never made great efforts for integration either, so many of them are living here for the 3rd or even 4th generation and it's still a parallel society

that being said, there's a qt turkish MILF running a kebab shop where I live and I want to fuck her

>for some reason
because Turkish culture is undeniably much better than w*stern culture

I was raised in the poorest home, yet my mother never went out to find another man or anything, she taught me morals while all the other kids went out on the street raping girls and doing other disgusting shit

we worked and struggled and hustled like hard-workers

I see British mothers around here constantly bringing in new men everynight, working as prostitutes, smoking crack with their children (unironically) and they still have the guts to try and be racist to me lol

I wish I didn't grow up in a poor wh*Te area because it really sparked my hatred for wh*Ties

that being said when I went to Holland, the Dutch people seemed very nice and friendly which is unlike the racist dirty grodgy Br*tshits that exist

one of the most racist cunts around here's whore (literal prostitute) of a mother recently died lol - as a man raised with morals I tried to help him through it, but racist cunts only want to spray paint and vandalize your house telling you to get out, so I beat the shit out of him

this is why I hate wh*Teshits, at least in my poor town I'm not sure about other places

that being said the eastern european gangs around here are in favour of me for some reason, over the Br*ts

i could recite the times i've almost been stabbed before by racist crackheads in my town but they are boring stories

it's a completely dark and disturbing society when you compare it to a Turkish way of life hence there is reason why I love MY country and not this shitty one I was raised in

THIS

So. Why do you still live in Bongland?

Do people in real life STILL care about muh constantinople?

mum was an orphan and raised with a gangster family in a seriously ghetto part of Turkey which in turn left her with no family whatsoever

and in turn we're poor as fuck here, my dad is rich but he hates us so I'm stuck

there are no job opportunities here, at least where I live for anyone

also I'm altyaşım (translate)

no, that's just a Sup Forums meme

people call me kebab irl lol even tho that is also a Sup Forums meme

Cant speak for other countries but at least in germany there was a huge influx of turkish immigrants 50 years ago.
The economy boomed, we needed cheap labour and didnt have the amount of colonies like france and england who imported groids and pajeets.
Instead we invited lowly educated turkish people, so the white trash, especially in our poorer eastern parts, linked turks with stupidity, unable to do anything else than cutting meat on a stick.
We even had a neonazi group shooting random brown people working in grocery stores, because they looked somehow "different".

I sort of care, not in a big way or anything but the first thing that comes to my mind when I hear someone mention Istanbul or Constantinople is "that's a shame". Mostly just because Byzantine history and culture is infinitely more interesting to me than Turkish history and culture.

Seems to me you kinda mistook wholesome Turkish culture for a good mother then since the other part of the fence doesn't seem that great either.

>since the other part of the fence doesn't seem that great either
I know how Turkish people are

my dad hates Turkish people and he's a self-hating cuck who tries to resent any part of Turkish culture

he is a try-hard lightskin as fuck British wannabe but in turn just makes him look sad and I think he has aspergers too so I can't really blame him despite the fact he used to beat the shit out of us when we lived with him

I still love him of course but he's a bad example considering I know loads of Turkish fathers who are amazing

Perhaps, but you did say yourself he was rich so isn't there an argument that can be made for integrating into the society you now live in rather than clinging to a secondary culture and living in your own isolationist community?

sneaky polak proxy

>integrating into scum culture
no thanks

they don't want me to integrate anyway
I was secluded in primary school cause there are no Turks around here it was weird,

I'm not like them and I've never been like them

>bohoooo I hate this country >:(
>doesn't leave
EVERY
SINGLE
FUCKING
TIME

if you're surrounded by natives who brought you into the country and then suddenly have a change of heart and want you to leave

and are bombarding you with "get out of my country dirty immigrant" and the likes, why would you do it? why let yourself get pushed around and do what they say?

why would you just let yourself lose dignity like that?

turks are fighters, we're not going to take shit for no reason, you're just instigating retaliation which is why there are turkish gangs like 36boys in your country

youtube.com/watch?v=fhT1t6oVysY (this is in english despite the name)

mmm is that turkish burrito

it is called dürüm (pronounced the room if the oo's in room were short)

I will kill any wh*te subhuman that comes across me

But that doesn't mean you can't try.. All you are doing right now is confirming their suspicions after all. If they treat you like scum you try to rise above them and show how wrong they are. It's probably why Asians are some of the most successful minorities with their strong work ethic. Instead of just seeing the hardships and turning away from it and spend the rest of their time only complaining about something they say fuck that, I'll work hard, I might not make it, but my children will thrive if I do. You live in the UK, not a Brazilian favela, you have opportunities for prosperity few few poor people have. Don't squander that.

there are guns round ere and you have to watch your back 24/7

all the brits i know are criminals and at a time i was trying to "integrate" i found myself in the police station many a time

so why would i turn back to british society? im a lot safer in the immigrant society in this town

why the fuck would i turn back to those cunts, they always backstab you anyway

you can say what you want about turks but Dürüm is just awesome

>surrounded by natives who brought you into the country and then suddenly have a change of heart and want you to leave
Bullshit, we still call your kind Gastarbeiter (guest workers).
Guest usually leave after some time.

Besides, those "natives" were never asked.
It was the politicians.

>turks are fighters, we're not going to take shit for no reason, you're just instigating retaliation which is why there are turkish gangs like 36boys in your country
Typical roachtalk. Not even memeing, you sound exactly like most Turks over here.

Because then you might find you won't live in a country you hate, and more importantly, so your children won't live the same awful life as you or your mother does, perpetuating the idea that Turks are second class citizens.
You hear the same type of rhetoric coming from a ghetto gangsta in Detroit screaming about how evil racist white policemen are for being more cautious towards blacks while just yesterday he beat a store clerk to death to get at a tube of pringles in the weekly riot.

>Typical roachtalk. Not even memeing, you sound exactly like most Turks over here.
didn't even grow up around Turkish people
it's called logic that you don't want to accept

treat turks with respect and they will be gone before you can even blink

so u want me to be a criminal which in turn gets rid of all my chances to leave?
ok.

If you truly equate doing well for yourself as forcing yourself to do something criminal I'm afraid the memes about Turkish people might ring more true than I thought.

you don't understand my situation and don't talk shit about it you sound like an uneducated moron

you're telling me to integrate into a criminal society (british society)

I give up, I tried. The memes are true.

>i lost an argument so memes are real XD

Where do you lives dude? lower class chavs =/= British society

lower class chavs take up my entire town

but if i'm put here by the council, i can't really integrate into anything other than my family culture, or this chav culture

what a shit thread, fuck off if you are not happy where you are fucking faggot