youtube.com/watch?v=SX4d1INtQKE
youtube.com/watch?v=O_HvnkTGG9Q
youtu.be/hBSXn3P95_8
youtube.com/watch?v=DLqTNaGDCRE
youtube.com/watch?v=5M_6f6tRR7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

just let it die user

Simon Paisley Day plays Trump in Episode 10, somebody found it on the actor's page. It's on GB.

So I guess that user was right.

Why doesn't the Briggs who writes Dark Eyes and Lucie Miller/To the Death replace the Briggs who writes the 4DAs?

Whats the best Smith episode and why is it The Rebel Flesh/Almost People?

how does Matthew Graham keep writing such GOAT episodes lads?

Not the best but definitely underrated.

>This episode is bad blah blah blah, and TEACHES BAD MORALS TO CHILDREN. (Review of Return of Doctor Mysterio on Amazon).

>did we ever figure out what the bad morals it taught were?

Teaches kids to eat random objects they find, to interact with strangers, and promotes parental neglect.

Also, teaches that stalking a girl you've had a crush on since childhood is fine too.

(Fuck sake, Moff haters will think of anything to whinge about).

Moff haters have run out of ways to explain why they hate him, so they're just going to the "think of the children!" route.

Cybermen will rule the universe.

Dalek a shit.

Beep boop

RTD is gay?

Lazarus Experiment rip off.

Is this the kind of dialogue we can expect with Chibnall taking over?

No, he's married with a woman and has quite a few children. Didn't you notice that from his shows Heterosexual as Folk, Taco, and the scene in Torchwood where Jack quoted Leviticus for a whole episode?

No? He's married to Leela Ward.

Lazarus Experiment is a turd. Almost People/Rebel Flesh is solid.

How did we go from this?
youtube.com/watch?v=2CYDgezeQas

To this?
youtube.com/watch?v=SX4d1INtQKE

both shit

Sure, Keff.

Yeah I genuinely think the current one is the worst theme the TV series has ever had. Big Finish has had some worse ones though.

The current one just sounds like screeching. It fits the 12th Doctor — and I don't say that deprecatingly — but it's just ugly.

I hope you aren't talking about this one:

youtube.com/watch?v=O_HvnkTGG9Q

youtu.be/hBSXn3P95_8
Has hints of the War Doctor's opening.

Not keen on that one to be honest, one I had in mind was this one though:
youtube.com/watch?v=DLqTNaGDCRE

Briggs just fucked up the Derbyshire theme and somehow thought it was worthy of replacing the David Arnold theme.

I don't dislike 2014 but its middle 8 is truly pants.

Sounds like something that a sexually frustrated fifteen year old would make on Windows Movie Maker circa 2006 and then upload on YouTube alongside of his Doctor Who figurine stop-motion adventures

Why do I want to see the Cyberwing and Cybercannon in a story together but like they have different personalities? One is clever and witty and the other is stupid

In 2008, Lawrence Miles emailed a pitch for a Silurian story to Big Finish that he hoped the New Series would rip off the way they did Spare Parts. Briggs never returned the email.

>It fits the 12th Doctor
How? I've quite enjoyed CapalWho but the theme is the worst part of his era.

I dunno. Maybe when I say that, I'm biased after years of associating it with him. It just feels like him, and I can't really say anything beyond that, so I probably haven't got any real reasoning.
I just can't imagine anything else.

Can we agree that the chimes at the beginning are hype as fuck though?

Worse than Series 4? That one was pretty bad.

You mean the swirly thingy? Like a pleasant garbage disposal that you physically envision as a swirling ring of sharp metal? It's like the first thing that you hear. I don't know what it's called.
I like it, too.

So Nick Briggs' son made his own Time War thing. How does it stack up with his dad's?

facebook com/553665878019753/videos/vb.553665878019753/1346524172067249/?type=2&theater

He could get his dad to do any Dalek line he wanted and it'd be the most genuine fan made video ever

No, I mean the chimes. The BUM... BUM BUM.... BUM BUM...

Ohhhh. They sound more like chimes in 2014, but not 2005, which is why I didn't understand.

They should get a trap producer to do the next DW theme. Imagine a kino theme with deep bass and heavy-hitting 808s. Would be so GOAT.

Yeah, I was talking just about the 2014 version.

I am alone. The world which shook at my feet… and the trees… and the sky have gone. And I am alone now. Alone. The wind bites now and the world is grey. And I am alone here. Can’t see me. Doesn’t see me. Can’t see me.

>tfw it's your birthday and not a single friend has wished you it
>your crush saw your Snapchat picture of you having cake and literally didn't wish you a happy birthday

Is this where I kill myself?

Happy birthday, user.

Thanks wanderer.

This. Murray Gold doesn't know what bass means.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. WE NEED A MIKE DEAN PRODUCED DW THEME

Why did they change it?
youtube.com/watch?v=5M_6f6tRR7s

Happy birthday user. And be optimistic, maybe your crush secretly likes you and was afraid of wishing you a happy birthday in case it looked weird.

Who are you?

Happy Birthday. You're only alone when you don't think you are.

It's my birthday too guys!

Happy Birthday!

Thank you!

Happy birthday mate. My crush did'nt wish me one either.

JUST THIS ONCE EVERYBODY HAS A BIRTHDAY

>tfw your crush doesnt even know when your birthday is
>tfw they wouldn't care anyway

this is now a feels/birthday thread

He did get to write Bernice Summerfield and the Sky Silurians though.

Why was your mommy so mean to you, user?

my mum's dead

Good.

Thank you, user. I hope so, but he wished me it last year. Although we saw each other IRL that day and maybe he felt forced.

Not Cats nor Cloister.

That's pretty deep user, thank you.

Thank you mate. Oh fuck I'm so sorry. Are you feeling okay?

That's real sad. But perhaps it's better that way. The worst thing is them knowing but willingly not wishing you it because they legitimately don't care. At least you get to live in the doubt.

>Not Cats nor Cloister.
Good.

>GarethRoberts.jpg

Oh Mongo, you absolute pudding brain. That's not Gareth - it's Matt Lucas! This post has given you out like the time you called Jo Grant Nadine. Do you have face blindness? If so we're all very supportive. This is now a feels thread after all.

UTTERLY DESTROYED

Happy B-day m8.

wtf is up with nardole's reflection. that's very spooky

Happy birthday by the way, didn't see your post!

"....residence!"

"HAHA! GENIUS!""

Happy deathday Mongo because you just got EXPOSED

>Sup Forums out of all places wishes a lonely man without friends a happy birthday

And here I thought you were gonna tell him to kill himself.

Love you /who/

I am a bit surprised that Adam likes that tosser Gareth.

Of course Mongo has to barge in here when everyone is being nice to each other and hurl insults at people. He's been at it for almost a year now I think. What is wrong with you, Mongo? This goes beyond baiting. You are very seriously mentally ill if you think this worth your time.

>Pterodactyl Silurians powered by dead dinosuars
I remember this one. It was nonsense.

/who/ is nice thread.

It's no use, he's just gonna post something smug like "I know it's you, cats, this confirms it". No idea what the deal is there.

>Are you ok?

We're still friends, so yeah.

Who Talk commentary user here.

Donald Tosh rips Terry Nation and John Wiles new assholes in this one. It's GOAT.

Sounds funny as hell, I bet he could talk all kinds of shit about them. We all know Terry Nation was pretty much a hack, Genesis of the Daleks aside, and john was a total drunk he did nothing in life he was a waste of life that's what his mother always said she abused him but he said that what made him what he is a crack head living on the side of the street he banged prostitution on the street almost every night no one knows how he afforded it. he had a child named Kevin he accidentally drowned at a pool when john wasn't paying attention he was only 6 john left his girl and died a consomme man until he was hit by a bus then good bye john.

Huh? Link? I thought Tosh and Wiles were best buddies during their time on the show.

I'm liking this /who/ feels thread. Do we have a chat or something where we can keep the discussion up without going off-topic here? I want to give and recieve support from my fellow /who/vians.

There is no link you have to buy it.

Tosh says Wiles wanted to reinvent Dr Who and hated Master Plan etc

>Tosh says Wiles wanted to reinvent Dr Who and hated Master Plan etc

Yeah I was aware of that. So Tosh didn't like that idea?

yeah take it to thoraxtime please

He says Nation waited until the last minute and handed him 17 lines of dialogue for the 6 eps he was supposed to write. All the dialogue had to be written by Tosh to create scripts.

I've heard this many times but never heard Tosh confirm it in person.

I don't think theyre even affiliated with /who/ at this point desu. There hasnt been a stream there in aaaages.

Wow. Nation a shit.

they post the exact same dr who gifs every day

Well that DOES sound like /who/ so idk

Just joking, we have the BEST reaction faces

Shite

Highlight your text and do [ctrl] + [s] next time.

Thanks bro, neat trick

Matt Lucas looks literally nothing like Gareth.

The absolute state of these threads

Is Moffat out yet

Have they stopped doing lol whimsical fairytale characters talking at each other at a hundred miles an hour yet

Have they stopped introducing concepts and then only resolving them with an offhand, nonsensical 'explanation' three series later yet

>Is Moffat out yet

He leaves this year at Christmas

>Have they stopped doing lol whimsical fairytale characters talking at each other at a hundred miles an hour yet

No.

>Have they stopped introducing concepts and then only resolving them with an offhand, nonsensical 'explanation' three series later yet

No.

NOPE. ONE MORE SEASON TO GO.

The second line articulated something that I haven't been able to put into words. Thank you for doing it for me.
It was all right with Matt but it's become evident that the whole Moffat lol x3 Sherlock tumblr thing should've ended when Capaldi came. It's dry and it's dull and it's stale and I'm tired of it.

>He leaves this year at Christmas
There is no proof of this at all.

weak bait was confirmed months ago

He confirmed last year that he will be showrunner under "14 more episodes".

That includes:

>Return of Doctor Mysterio (x1 episode)
>Series 10 (x12 episodes)
>2017 Christmas Special (TBA) (x1 episode)

12+1+1=14

2017 Xmas = the 14th episode.
the 14th episode = his last.

He also confirmed in DWM that he'd be working on this year's Christmas special.

>He also confirmed in DWM that he'd be working on this year's Christmas special.
Oh good. Another year of total shite at Christmas.