Why are Scots such cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29-LRuuqFT0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Scotland#Place_of_birth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Scotland#Ethnicity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally man-children.

They nearly screwed us, but we got this.

Not sure why.. more susceptible to intimation/peer pressure? A desire to screw the English.

Scuckland

Are the red spots the non-cucked areas? I might be going backpacking next year and I'd like to see white England.

>intimation

intimidation*

sorry very tired haven't slept

>scotland votes to stay in the UK
>gb votes to leave the EU

Top kek

Because Scottish "men" are nigger-loving white guilt SJW cuckolds who can't get enough rapefugee semen.

Scotland will leave the UK because of this.

Enjoy your new flag faggots

Scotland isn't Scotish anymore, it's Paddys and Pakis.

They are:
>Irish Fenians who immigrated during the Potato Famine
They hate England and the English, hate Scotland and the Union
>Paki Muslims
Who hate all Whites and non-Muslims

This is the average SNP/Scot/Remainer in the current year: A dirty Paddy and a dirty Paki

Apathy.

Scotland has already had a far more interesting vote 2 years ago.

They're our Sweden. We've been trying to tell you heritagefagging fucks this for years and you didn't listen.

youtube.com/watch?v=29-LRuuqFT0

Here ya go.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Scotland#Place_of_birth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Scotland#Ethnicity

BLESS KEK!!

it is the holy duty of every scot to antagonize the english whenever they can

Witnessed
Brexit will happen!

The Irish consider themselves Scottish in the census because they've been there for 150+ years now since the famine, and they think of "Scottish" as a Gaelic identity, and not the Anglo one it properly is (for lowland Scots).

Great, now this board gets to become Anti-Scottish. One more "enemy" to add to the list.

And even if you fags aren't hating Scotland, you'll find some ways to break down the demographic by saying the true Scottish are the English or some shit. You guys are so stupid, and most of you are retarded ignorant babies, but it still riles me up. Fuck you guys, I'm out of here.

>MUUUUH HEEEERRRRIIIIITTAAAAAGGGEEEE

Your kin are fucking cucks, deal with it

Shut up faggot.

Your country is fucked now. Enjoy your shite economy.

Wew lad, for a country obsessed with "freedom" you seem awfully upset about us gaining actual freedom from an actual tyrannical regime.

You don't even realize how stupid you sound right now. Oh well, we'll see how you guys are in 5 years.

Cheers bitch!

On the bright side, Brexit is fucking up the Chinese economy.

>n-no you're stupid!

Ok, heres your (You).

Well now the Scots can vote to leave, but if the EU is no longer there, what will they join.