Red letter media

NEW RED LETTER MEDIA?

B U M P

bump

Why is RLM so deathly afraid of serious films?

YES GOD PLEASE MORE RICH EVANS.

Such as?

why are humorless assholes so deathly afraid of comedy?

Reddit Letter Media has no value, rehashing YouTube comments and masquerading it as insight is pitiful. If I wanted to listen to a fat white hasbeen drone on about high school films with zero original thought I'd watch your dad. Luckily, he looks like someone who will develop prostate cancer, so at least we can look forward to that.

wtf

Boyhood for one.

After the colossal failure of Space Cop why would they humiliate themselves further?

Evil Space Cops teaming up with Nazis to take over the present (the future for the Nazis, the past for the Space Cops) and their leader is Space Cop's dead wife (Gillian Bellinger)? Count me in!

>If I wanted to watch something I watched

Get a life, faggot.

>film financed entirely on fan donations
>fans then give more money for completed film
>sells out repeatedly
>"colossal failure"

kek

I think they said the serious films don't get as many views.

Which sucks, because one of the things I liked about their show was learning about artsy weird as fuck films I'd never seen before.

Space Cop did very well for them, despite what Sup Forums will tell you

>serious films
they're called dramas, you child

Written by Max Landis ? I find that hard to believe.

they are friends, kinda
so why not

they liked birdman and loved whiplash

neither are serious films for serious people

He seems pretty busy with his dirk gently show, and he writes hollywood movies, writing something for RLM seems like a colossal waste of time, unless it's something he's thrown together in a weekend.

Almost everything he does is a flop so maybe he's been reduced to this

But don't forget that in order to not be a flop it needs to make back 157 times its budget.

>serious films for serious people
is this a joke?

stop it

>redditcuckmemedia
Fucking sick, dude. Made me cancel my patreon pledge.