Is there a better actor alive? Everything he's done is perfection

Is there a better actor alive? Everything he's done is perfection

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt5776858/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In 2014 Philip Seymour Hoffman was the best actor alive

Now, Joaquin Phoenix followed by Ryan Reynolds are the best actors working today

Haha what!

Phoenix is pretty great I'll give you that, but Reynolds is a meme

nice bait.

DDL is the GOAT, its thoroughly deserved that hes the actor with most leading role Academy Awards.

Read the letter he wrote to Spielberg when he initially turned down the role as Lincoln, and you understand why hes so much better than other run of the mill actors. Its on wikipedia I believe. His dedication when he goes into a role is unmatched.

Im watching There Will be Blood later today, looking forward to it desu.

He needs to make another movie already.

No period pieces though.

Does he have nudes?

>everything he's done is perfection

It's coming

imdb.com/title/tt5776858/

reminder that in the best movie he ever made he was a forgettable fag-cuck and got out-acted by Sir Anthony Hopkins, Sir Lawrence Olivier, Sir Liam Neeson and Sir Mel Gibson

He is starting a new film with PTA

I really like his son's acting too; takes after his dad so much

Close, but it's actually pic

>ryan reynolds

lol capeshit watcher detected

>Ryan Reynolds

Bait is getting harder to resist by the day

that image is horrifying

meth does that to you

I wonder if some people would like Quietness more had he and Eduardo Corrochio been in the film as supposedly originally planned.

have you seen it before?? youre in for a treat son

There was some movie he was in with something to do with 9

I don't remember because I didn't see it, along with the rest of humanity

Yea I have but its years ago and Im pretty sure I was a major pleb back then. Still remember that I liked Daniels acting though.

Are you trying to imply those other people are knighted and that Day-Lewis is not?

what is Unbearable Lightness of Being like lads? was thinking of giving it a download

I'll give you PSH, he was fantastic in pretty much everything

and I do believe Joaquin is a great actor but where the fuck did you get Ryan Reynolds from

so overrated, he just sperges out and goes way overboard for a run off the mill good acting job

he's obviously good, but better than any other good actor? his effort/reward ratio is waaaaaay off

if anything it means he really isn't that good because he has to "method act" like a retard 8 months in advance whereas most other actors just show up and do a good job without all the weird shit