When did you grow out of metal and rap music

im 18 now and i still think metal and trap is pretty bad arse. when will i mature past this?

if you let memes dictate what you enjoy you're an idiot

probably when you stop describing things as "bad arse"

you say this and before you know it your a 30 year old kissless virgin still listening to rap music in mom and dads basement

>bad arse
pathetic

Let your personality mature before worrying about your music taste.

What the fuck are you trying to say?

hes really retarded and beta but he wants to say that he likes metal and hip hop because they are bad ass
he thinks hell mature out of it when in reality it doesnt matter and he should just enjoy what he likes because on day he wont be able to enjoy anything

>he thinks all rap / hip-hop is bad

That's only true for metal.

the delusion radiating off you is infectous

>listening to certain kind of music
>mature

Music (yes, even classical) is just a distraction. Noone should take that shit too seriously. Obsessing over it and making it a part of your identity is childish and quite embarassing.

A real adult would only focus on activities such as working, making a lot of money, finding his place in society, being a good citizen, socializing, marrying, having kids, taking care of his loved ones and comtemplating the horror and futility of existence.

Each time you put your headphones on, you're just being a child trying to bring back the feeling of sucking your thumb, it doesn't matter which kind of records you bought.

the lengths metal heads and rap manchildren will got justify the state of their life

if you're seriously over the age of 20 and you listen to rap or metal you are an absolute mess, this isnt subjective

>implying metalheads care about what a philistine faggot like you thinks

make friends

Oh okay got it. I agree with you.

rap and metal bad arses spotted

Metal is literally for philistines who enjoy growling like pigs

Every one who fell for this terrible b8 better take this L

Started with Refused and Alexisonfire in grade 10 in 2003 and eventually Death, BTBAM, Opeth, Necrophagist, etc. Stopped listening to metal around 2013 when I discovered grumesz and purity ring. Now I just listen to spacey electronic pop stuff, as well shoegaze, piano stuff and basically anything that I classify as "pretty music."

>real men don't enjoy life, they just work to survive
I hate this meme. We're all ultimately pursuing pleasure.

Both aren’t completely terrible

Sorry, but once you're a grown up with a family, it's not about you anymore. Unless you're a piece of shit of course.

i’ve evolved past both and have graduated to trap metal