Be honest niners fans

What would you do to have this man back?

harbaugh was a time bomb from the instant he was hired. He's too autistic to have a boss. he can stay at his dream job in michigan

I'll only be a Niners fan again if Jed York goes bankrupt and is forced to sell the team.

This man convinced Niners fans to waste money on Colin X jerseys. Genius.

harbaugh is autistic, but his boss was also a programmed time bomb. michigan does seem to be the place for him.

In fantasy land, I'd shoot Jed. In real life, I'd joke about shooting Jed on an imageboard. But yeah, I fucking miss Harbaugh.

I think a lot of the shit he got came from the niner front office. I wish he would've stayed.

Jed York doesn't own the team

His sperg rage was never going to work out in the NFL where you have to actually work with other people. So having a college team where you can control everything and treat your players like kids (which they are) works out great for him, not to mention he gets paid more. I don't think he's ever coming back to the NFL.

The Harbaughs have always been dogshit coaches.

being a gimmick coach like that always wears out its welcome eventually

hardo assholes like harbaugh get results but eventually pro athletes get sick of it especially if they start losing. goofy always suck your dick and talk shit to everyone else guys like rex look retarded unless you win. nice guys who let the players do what they want like carroll get walked over

carroll was shit with the pats initially, was perfect for college where he learned how to balance his act, and came back to the nfl and had success. maybe harbaugh can do the same but i think his shit works way better when players know they deal with you for four years at MOST

this all being said jed york and the 9ers front office are imbiciles

Michigan can keep him. Shanahan is the best play designer in the league.

I'd only be a Niners fan again if Jed York and Daniel Snyder both go bankrupt and are forced into an interstellar cage battle for all eternity to see who can fuck up their team the worst.

fan of another B1G school, but if any 49ers fan wouldn't at least suck some dick or take some anal they're fooling themselves. autist can flat out coach

Carroll gets cucked by his players on a weekly basis. They walk all over him. He was perfect at USC because of what you mentioned, but look at his relationship with richard sherman. Something's gotta give there.

>carroll was shit with the pats initially, was perfect for college where he learned how to balance his act
You mean where he had the best team money could buy and then bailed on them as soon as they got caught?

what I'd do to have the Fat Man back in Philly

Where does this mentality that he was a fucking time bomb/unable to get along with others come from??

Who gives a fuck? York should have gotten out of his way. If the players didn't like him...then why the fuck were they playing so hard and winning? The guy may be insane...but he knows how to coach like a madman. Those tirades on the sidelines are not made up, the guy genuinely cares about every play call and ref whistle.

i would wager a lot that pete lost a significant portion of the seattle team (mostly defense) after not giving lynch the ball

they played their guts out all year, and he wanted his meme superstar to get the glory instead of a guy like lynch who was carrying the offense on his back for years before russlel showed up

they could've gone back2back and had a real shot at 3/dynasty status