Who is the best girl and why is it Vilde?

Who is the best girl and why is it Vilde?

Other urls found in this thread:

yourethemanofmydreams.tumblr.com/post/153745112501/links-to-skam-episodes-with-english-subtitles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ye if you watch this show you honestly need to hang yourself upside down

.t Norwegian

You're either a homo or a slut if you watch this shit

t. also a Norwegian that is sick and tired of hearing about this shit show

the first girl we see is the party girl
the second one is vilde the eternally anxious fat girl that cucks you as soon as she thinks she is hot
the third girl is noora, the girl who spread her legs at 13 and of course manages to regret it, just to spread them even wider *********with the right guy*****************

the fourth girl is the religious one , the only one who is not degenerate

This show is watched only by 15-18 year-old feminists with their aims on liberal arts degrees and no grasp on reality.

There is no feminism in this show.

I didn't say that. I told you who the audience is.

>Norwegian
>Never watched a single episode
>Hate the shit out of it because there is no way it can be good.

I know for a fact that it's shit.

Most people that I know that watches it are 30-something academics and middle class people.

I'm also sick of hearing about it.

I'm 25 and just started watching this after hearing about it on Sup Forums.
I am nearly finished with the first season and I can tell you that it is shit.
All the characters are unlikeable except Noora and Vilde.

Norwegian and and Ive never watched it. Liberal media wont shut up about it so I wont touch it.

Only people who dislike this are autists who didn't have a social life in high school. Prove me wrong.

This.

So I started watching it yesterday
iv heard is was amazing and such

first Ep ends with her not finding the right person to comfort a crying girl...
and I was like..."thefuck...is this the emotional high note of the pilot episode?"

and then I continued watching
It is very emotional grounded. Its not a masterpiece in any genre at thefuck all. and surely doesnt deserver its rating it got.

But its very comfortable. Maybe the first "video speech" at the start with Jonas make sense in the context of the show

That there are other problems and bigger issues in the world. to make stories about

But this story is just about skanky whores and their quest to be on a bus in 3 years time
Anthat story...is rather good

why the fuck do people watch this trite shite? my wife saw it (we are norwegians) I saw like 10 mins of an ep with her and its literally made for 12 year olds...

>But this story is just about skanky whores and their quest to be on a bus in 3 years time
what is bthis custom with buses ?

Congrats, you're now a homo

its a scandi tradition
at the end of their 3rd year they drive around in a bus to visit all the places where they/their parrents live.
Atleast thats how it is in denmark.

Me too, man. Det gleder meg å se så mange Nordmenn her som ikke kjoper denne driten.

Nah it's a Norwegian specific thing where at the end of public education, (actually, just before now and it's ridiculous), groups get together as "Russ" which is a convenient excuse to get drunk, fuck each other and be assholes before they have to start behaving like adults.

WHITED

shitty nord version of skins

Homo story is kinda qt but predictable as fuck.

what is some essential "kiss handsome boys and have your phones in your hand 24/7 while acting snarky and basic" kino?

They keep trying to push this shit in Denmark. I'm not going near it, it looks horrible.

>mfw I didn't contribute to this thinly veiled propaganda being made

Feels good man.

Is there a season 4?

Why would you make a thread about this, does anyone outside Norway even know of the show?

NEET life is hard, gotta wake up before the stores close.

they're pushing it in sweden and denmark a lot

cringe as fuck

are dubbed ?

>obligatory white norwegian is gay and struggles to come out of the closet because lol ebil white patriarchy homophobia among teenagers
>obligatory white norwegian girl falls in love with a muslim and converts and faces opposition from her conservative ebil whitey family

I dont even need to watch it, some of this happens in one variant or the other

>>obligatory white norwegian is gay and struggles to come out of the closet because lol ebil white patriarchy homophobia among teenagers
It's fucking retarded

I've had classmates come out and there was literally nothing but support and applause

Being gay in Norway is literally easymode.

so rebellious

Huh. Had no idea Norwegian women were so chubby.

>only one monkey

That's a pretty unaccurate representation of Sweden.

where can i get the english subtitles

>obligatory white norwegian girl falls in love with a muslim and converts and faces opposition from her conservative ebil whitey family

i don't think this happened

You can count on one hand the kino that's come out of Norway, and it's not the garbage in OP.

Why aren't we discussing Valkyrien?

Norwegian here, this show is a bit overrated, it's basically just about teenagers drinking and love drama.

This isn't a thread about quality television nigger.

Noora is obviously the best girl (but fuck William).

but of course Isak>everyone (considering I'm a gay guy) followed by Magnus then Noora then Eva then Vilde

So Norwegian Skins?

Did you know that when a movie ends in Sweden, it says "slut" in big white letters. It doesn't say the end, it doesn't say "fin". It says whore to all the women watching, cause the swedes know what's up. That's how hardcore the swedes are. Think about that.

made me think

Pretty much all the Tumblr/Twitter/Reddit fans just make their own subtitles and upload to google drive

yourethemanofmydreams.tumblr.com/post/153745112501/links-to-skam-episodes-with-english-subtitles

There's some torrents but that's where I watched them since I'm American and don't speak Aryan

>"Did you ever wonder why Swedes are such degenerates?"

Come back when your interacial statistic turns.

Just a young Hijabi girl doing my thing and loving life

But less soapy. Nobody's getting hit by a bus or having an affair with a teacher. Everyone's ultimately a good person and acts like a real teenager. It's high class comfy.

what is some typical dialogue from this show?

>"Ja takk til brun kuk."

as a Norwegian, I agree

hvorfor snakker vi ikke bare norsk i tråden?

>hijab

Fucking why.

The one that isn't fat.

Liberal Norwegians are such cancer.

Well, guessing you're an 30-something middle class white man working in academia? Gee what a strange census!

i'm swedish and what is this

Norwegians are scum

>Noora is obviously the best girl (but fuck William).
no she is not. the first think she thinks is that she was raped, instead of admitting she drank a lot.

but that does mean FIN

Cultural marxist propaganda from NRK

are those the themes this show deals with? drunken sex and rape culture etc?

how come no one's been blacked yet

Fordi det her ikke er Sup Forums din fjeldabe

which show is that from?

Jesus christ no, please let this be a Skam-free board. It's a stupid teenage-show. Norwegian here and i've not been able to finish a single episode it's so juvenile and stupid.

my cousin fucked that girl, not even joking

no, she's a pure virgin

lol

far from it, he's what you would call a fuckboy and she jumped his cock without hesitation.

ye you got any proof of that?

idmb 9.1/10

So why are virgin boys here hating it for?

Do people outside of Norway actually watch this shit?

This desu yo

I'm not in academia, I just know a lot of people that are. And when I meet new people that likes the show/talks about it they are usually academics.

Why would I have proof of that? What proof would you expect me to have? Don't really care if you don't believe me tho

hva sier det om norske akademikere egentlig?

Yeah, mostly young tumbrites and gays like me who heard about Isak/Evan.

I saw retweets from some of the American cast on Glee/Teen Wolf posting about how much they love Skam -- clearly trying to stay relevant with their tween fanbases.

Eagles of Death Metal.