It's Always Sunny

This was one of the best episodes in years.

I thought the story with Dennis and the girl was weird after what he did in the Cruise ship.

I liked it more than the first episode and the ending with the thundergun slide was hilarious

>I have aids!

not the gay aids though

nice to see they still have balls

>muh gay aids
>pedo dennis

he didn't act pedo at all with the little girl, that girl could have been a boy and it would not have mattered

You guys say that about every episode

IT BURNS

Eh best episode since the suburbs.

No, it wasn't. It was pretty shit by their golden era standard. It's an okay episode at absolute best.

Best episode they've done in the past 4 season is "Gang misses the boat" which is ironically about the deterioration of the characters, it's funny that they can be so self aware about something yet still entirely miss the point themselves, I still think that episode stands strong but ultimately what that episode means to me is not what it means for the creators, which is in the end is about embracing what they've turned into. I think the opposite, this is a cathartic episode for me as someone that hates what they've all turned into. I liked their "devolving" until it became lazy, and I think intentionally or not this episode acknowledges the "lazy" side of it in how easily these characters fall into the trap of acting out theatrically in a caricature fashion.

Normally postmodern episodes like that are lazy, but they did a good job with it.

I thought the aids stuff was cringe until Frank filled the pool with blood

Yeah that was really great.

I'm worried about the next episode. Seems to be retreading old ground and masturbating itself again

Jesus Christ, you are so boring.

>This was one of the best episodes in years.
Low bar.

>Pedo Dennis
Wrong

tests confirmed that it was the gay aids though

So now that D&D had a cameo in Sunny, where would you put a gang cameo in GoT?

Completely forgot about that episode. Highlight of the session

they repeated the same 2 jokes for 20 minutes

if you think this was the best in years thats a testament to how fucking bad the shows gotten

>>pedo dennis

I don't think you understood that storyline at all.

You're missing the point if you think "gay aids" was meant as a jab towards homosexuals.

>pedo dennis
That's some scary projection, stop browsing Sup Forums

I don't have cable. Where can I watch the new season please help

???

dennis' arch was like a matchstick men tribute m8

putlocker

Jesus, i didnt expect id have to fap so much going into this episode.

>tfw bird fetish

>south park jokes about PC
>"south park rules!"
>it's always sunny jokes about aids
>"it's always sunny rules!"

fuck off edgelords, literally the same thing as leftists getting hooked on shows because they revolve around homosexuals and non-whites

This has to be bait.

they're the small council westeros deserves

It wasn't great

it pandered heavily towards the sjw nu-tumblr audience with it's liberal "lul muh racism is so postmodern"-undertone

Show has jumped the shark, sadly

We're discussing episode 2 you dense cunt.

The girl on the boat was of age, Dennis checked.

Just because someone has a different opinion than you doesn't mean it's pandering.

Also the fact that the episode has drawn petulant criticism from people on the left and the right probably means it was an actual well done piece of satire.

They're just showing how stupid these people are, just like Borat did.

no it's just a Sup Forumstard

they're all this fucking stupid

damn nigger, do you even have a brain at this point?

The episode was hilarious. Dee and Mac's story was boring. Except for the drowning Indian kid.
Dennis' story was okay. Lost it to Frank's and Charlie's.

What song is the one playing over the credits?