Is this still Sup Forumscore?

Is this still Sup Forumscore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_4fan5d_qmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

It shouldn't be to begin with. Shit that gets spammed isn't the same as shit that actually gets discussed. Most Animal Collective consist of just people discussing which is there favorite album and then ranking them.

I have no clue who I hate most the band or the people who like them enough to keep spamming them. Its the 6ix9ine of indie shit posting.

stop posting

wot

Sup Forumscore doesn't exist anymore

gtfo

>newfag
or
>decent bait

Almost every AnCo thread these days roasts them and this album in particular, and I think that's the fault of Painting With being shit, essentially solidifying the skepticism people had after Hz. Mark my words, if they release a great album in the next five years, give it some time and it'll be cool to like them again and maybe MWPP.

this post is fucking gay. anyway:
1. sung tongs
2. stgstv
3. feels
4. here comes the indian
5. campfire songs
6. merriweather post pavilion
7. hollinndagain
8. centpede hz
9. danse manatee
10. painting with
11. strawberry jam
if it counts, oddsac is better than all of them tho.

C'mon you gotta admit SJ is at least better than PW.

you are trying so fucking hard

yeah, in hindsight i probably would switch those two, i just threw that together really quickly for the sake of a shitpost and didn't put a lot of thought into it. for reverend green/fireworks/#1 is a good three song streak.

They will be forever special to those who grew up listening to them, discovered them back in the day.

I don't think they'll ever get that big again. Trends and listeners have changed too much.

They don't have enough face tats to be Sup Forumscore in 2018

>t. been on Sup Forums for one whole year

Feels > Sung Tongs > STGSTV > MPP = Jam > Campfire Songs > CHz > HCTI > PW > Danse

Sleep Cycle > Person Pitch > Eucalyptus > Tomboy > Down There > PBVGR

lol
>SJ last
MPP > Campfire Songs > Strawberry Jam = Feels > Spirit > HCTI > Sung Tongs > Hollinndagain > Danse > CHz > Painting With

Yeah I miss when AnCo was generally well liked on this board. They really were doing some great shit back in the day. PW was actually a uniquely depressing release because I knew it was all over once I heard it. Seems I was right. But yeah shit has changed a lot, doesn't help that if they released new material today it's guaranteed it'd be ruthlessly "/soy/"d to oblivion.

Viva la Animal Collective.

Everything they've done post-Painting With signifies that they're clearly not done, they just took a direction that wasn't as good as their previous work
Sleep Cycle, Meeting of the Waters, and Eucalyptus were all great, and the new/upcoming Panda, Avey, and Geo stuff all looks really promising

Deakin/Geo-only project when

I fucking hope

Man I hope they're not done. They gotta have at least one more great LP left in their collective animal noggin.

It still moves

Their output last year was pretty good so I'm hopeful.

imo the only way they don't put out at least one more great LP is if they're all so disconnected with each other spatially that they just keep cranking out solo projects. I don't see that happening though, there's still way too much good content coming out from all four of them for it to not eventually manifest into something

This would be incredible. I thought there were rumors that the next album was Avey/Deak/Geo but I don't know if there was any truth to that. Regardless, I assume Deak will be making more vocal appearances from here on out. I'd like to think that the overwhelmingly positive response he got to Sleep Cycle would be the confidence boost he's needed all these years.

By the way here's a gorgeous recording of Wide Eyed, the way it would have sounded if it was on Sleep Cycle.

youtube.com/watch?v=_4fan5d_qmY

Man that KEXP show is unreal, acoustic Wide Eyes and Pulleys are both incredible.

Those rumors are probably largely from the Coral Orgy show (which I haven't gotten around to listening to yet). The three of them are also doing more site specific stuff in NOLA in a couple weeks, so hopefully all of that eventually turns into something