Have second calc 1 midterm in 12 hours

>have second calc 1 midterm in 12 hours
>88% in class
>dont know shit

What do I listen to to stay focused for 6 hours straight studying? I need to get an A in this class or I can't be a doctor and will kill myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Cs0qyG78qY
bbc.com/news/education-39780544
youtube.com/watch?v=kyFyAqLtHq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GY!BE and Swans both make great studying music. It helps that their albums are 2 hours long so you don't have to change it too often.

You Asian OP?
88% in calc I is pretty good, would be for me anyway.

>tfw it's midnight and 4 page double spaced essay due in 10hrs

kill me senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=1Cs0qyG78qY

>And the Grammy goes to……. Lo-Fi Hip Hop Anime Chill Beats To Study and Relax To

Math is the one class you can't cheese exams. Maybe if you show a bunch of work you might get lucky but in general you need to study earlier (for harder classes at least) if you want to pass. You're fucked :(

that ain't shit dude you can do it

This, calculus is not a joke

the beats are undoubtedly chill but this ends up putting me to sleep baka. worst study music for late night

Eh it's point based not percentage based, and I got a B on my first midterm, there is this exam and one final left. If I bomb this one, the A dream may be dead, but I can still get a B.

Calculus 1 isn't all that hard, though.

t-thanks bro. it's on judaism islam and african religions in latin america. i have all the sources i just always have trouble starting these shits

Now if you have a 4.0, I feel
If you don't, a B certainly wont break you. Calc is fucking hard.

>b in Calc I
>on a med school transcript

Nope

Once you get into calc 2 it seems easy. Only because calc 1 is like the beginning steps of each problem youll be doing.

Thanks for the albums guys I'm loading up a playlist and starting the web blocker for Sup Forums now so I dont get distracted

why don't you... y'know, study

time to whip out all your bullshit padding devices

Math in general isn't very hard. The difficult part is putting in time to actually practice the concepts.

Precalc (trigonometry) was actually harder for me than real calc. I got a C in precalc but an A in calculus I

Does that mean I'm a brainlet or smart

Figures since nothing happens in their music.

smell rosemary before the exam. bbc.com/news/education-39780544

2 hours to go and 1.5 more pages to finish. im doing it lads

>300 word essay due monday
music for this feel?

You better be in high school OP

>needing to study
>not remembering everything already

youre toast bud

youtube.com/watch?v=kyFyAqLtHq8

>B in calc 1
Literally how? Are you in high school?

I believe in you, lad