Sherlock

Is there a way for me to change my IP address to watch the S04E03 stream on BBC's iPlayer tonight?

Do people really button the top button of their shirts these days?

More importantly: Are the spoilers leaked just alternative takes? Like, what if the Big Black Cock did it on purpose in order to ruse us?

Dude MArtin Freeman looks so old these days

The chances of that happening are extremely slim. They only get 1 series every 2 years because John and Sherlock are never available to film, so the chances of them filming a whole 'fake' episode would be a waste of time really.

People like Watson, yes.

You could watch it on TV Catchup instead.

>tfw your episode is so shit that when it leaks the internet thinks it is a fake
;-;

Where the fuck is the leaked episode then?

Get a VPN?

There is one with original audio and turkish subs somewhere.

it's not really HD, is it?

Yes

No you need a TV license to even watch iPlayer now because the UK has ridiculous rules.

You need a tv license as well.

Last time I watched something on iPlayer it just asked if I had a license and I just clicked yes and it worked.

>BBC funded by tv licence
>Not letting you use their service if you didn't pay is a 'ridiculous rule'.

>Charge you regardless of whether you watch the BBC or not
>Literally charge you for owning a TV and watching any sort of live broadcast

Did you find it?

>Do people really button the top button of their shirts these days?
They are british.

They aren't actually "people".

Just unplug your TV cable if someone from the TV licensing bureau comes knocking, or don't answer the door lmao

No Moriarty at all. Fuck this shit.

Then the other stations shouldn't have broadcast on the BBCs service then should they?

Do you complain about having to pay your internet provider even though you barely if ever visit their website?

>Then the other stations shouldn't have broadcast on the BBCs service then should they?
>
>Do you complain about having to pay your internet provider even though you barely if ever visit their website?
Sky and Virgin don't use BBCs services, yet you require a TV licence for those too, retard.

A few years back:
>be chilling out, watching will & grace
>knock on door
>open door, oh shit it's the tv licensing guy
>he says there is no tv license registered to this address
>i tell him i don't have a tv
>will & grace is blatantly, audibly on in the adjacent room
>asks if he can come in and check
>tell him sorry, i'm having a private party right now
>it's 10am on a weekday and i'm in my dressing gown
>he says he doesn't believe that i don't have a tv and that he'll return with police and a warrant
>tell him he doesn't need police or a warrant, if he comes back this afternoon when my friends have left, he can come in and look
>we both know i'll have hidden the television by then
>he storms off angrily
>close door and go back to watching will & grace

Can someone point me to the spoilers of the episode?

I stopped watching after season 3 because I'm not a teenage Tumblr user, but I would like to spoil the episode for people. Cheers!

No.

There's nothing much to spoil actually.
No one important died, ending was really weird and unsatisfactory, and everything basically returned to status quo. There is no cliffhanger at the end.

Oh okay, cheers.

I wouldn't do that mate. Last time I watched something on Beeb iPlayer inspectors came to my house and searched through my computer.
They are allowed to do it nowadays

Kek fuck those TV guys

>implying anyone on the Balkans cares if you're doing illegal stuff on your pc
Out of curiosity tho, what country was that in?

Nobody dies. Sherlock's sister has the power to control people by just speaking to them, she is locked in a prison but she controls all of her guards, she makes Sherlock, Mycroft and John solve some problems until the end when it is revealed they were all under her hypnosis and nothing of that happens also Sherlock and John play with John's baby at the end.

It is fucking retarded.