Woah

Woah

I hate Floyd now wtf I feel so alienated

youtu.be/sG33DxHuCdY

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/908276308265795585
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Last week he was a nigger, now he's one of the good ones. No wonder why politicians lie and flip-flop, that shit works. What happened to the race-baiting, wife-beating low IQ comments?

That's before we found out he was one of us.

Floyd the type of nigga who said he idolised Warren Buffett when he was growing up. Nigga can't even spell Warren Buffett. Couldn't even Google the nigga if he tried.

>Last week he was a nigger, now he's one of the good ones.
nah my good man, the patrician parts of Sup Forums have always rooted for floyd over the dumbass degenerate pro-wrestler that is cucknor mackgregor, no matter the skin color. you should have realized by now that libfags and commies are true racists.

Floyd Mayweather is the few nigger who is smart.

>people didnt know Floyd was fucking cool before this interview

He's been friends with GLONKFE for a while retards.

>ONE THING WE KNOW DAS GON HAPPEN FO' SURE: WE GON' PAY TAXES, WE GON' DIE

Holy shit he's dropping Benjamin Franklin quotes but niggifying them up for the WORLDSTAR masses.

puppet

SO DONALD TRUMP WAS IN THE NEWS THIS WEEKAAAAAARRRRRGGHHGGGGHGG

IMPPEEEEEAAAAAACCHHHHGGGGG AARRRGGGGGGGGG BLLOUUUMP

YOU THINK ITS OVER FROMPFFF YOU WILL BE IMPEEEEEAAACHEDDD AND EXECUTED FOR TREEEEEEEEEAASSSONNNN URRRRGGBBHHG

IT WAS HER TUUUUUUUHHHHHRRRRRNNNNN YOH SEXIST DOGGGGG REEEEE THE DAY IS COMING DRUUUUUHHMPPPF

Those were all the democrats posting that all that horrid garbage.

What a load of shit. They called him a coon.

Yeah democrats are racist as fuck

>people are still falling for floyd's heel routine

>"ill have those niggers votibg democratic for 100 years"

wtf I love mayweather now

you know that was never actually said right?

>an idiot supports trump
No surprise here
He can't even back up his defense of Trump either. He just says he doesn't care.

Seething/10

>Sup Forumseddit still supporting a turncoat Jewish puppet of a leader

Nu-Sup Forums continues to sink even lower

>braindead trump supporters triggered at nothing

imagine my shock

there're /TMT/ threads every now and then fa m

the entirety of Sup Forums is just Democrats false-flagging as conservatives. Stormfront too. There are no real racists you guys

there are real "racists" (or race-realists), they're just not shilling hardcore sjw propaganda and false-flag shilling nonstop 24/7

>Nu-Sup Forums
this is the most obvious divide-and-conquer shill tactic. there's even a cap of SRS/shareblue brainstorming about using the concept of "nu-pol" as a way of sowing discord among pol users. shame on you for falling for it (unless you're just a paid shill...very possible i suppose given the enormous budget of these online shill farms)

>turncoat Jewish puppet
nice buzzwords but literally no evidence. stay mad

>nu-Sup Forums hurting your fee fees
It's quite obvious now that Sup Forums is just an r/the_donald underage containment board.

>nice buzzwords
It's not buzzwords when it's true

>jewish anti-trump shills are invading Sup Forums now too
why can't you just stay to your shill containment board?

everyone knows your image is fake news. the list of anti-trump jews is 10,000X longer than the list of pro-trump jews. it's not even close. pathetic attempt and "memeing." just goes to show the (((left))) still can't meme.

>fee fees
nope, only ones who get hurt feelings are sjw's and jews on the left (when they get called "jews" - look at valerie wilson's twitter for proof of this)

did you even watch the video? OP is pretending to be a hillary supporter hating floyd now.

at least get your shill talking points straight, nerd virgin (not my words, your boss called you that)

I'm really uncomfortable with this. People like Floyd and other public figures are making excuses for an obvious racist tyrant.
This is normalizing Trump, and that is wrong.

>everyone that doesn't sucks trump cock is a shill
Just because people realize that he's a complete joke and failure of a president doesn't mean we're getting weekly Soros dollars.

>the left can't meme XD
Take your reddit phrases back to your containment board

>people realize that he's a complete joke and failure of a president

IF (big if) you aren't a paid shill (highly unlikely), then you are so delusional and out of touch it's not even funny. the only "people" who "realize" that are media talking heads and hollywood celebrities who are LITERALLY PAID TO SAY THOSE THINGS.

also the fact that you call it a reddit phrase (and use the XD) just proves you are from reddit yourself.

you have a lot to learn about shilling and false-flagging. lukr more

Good lord and I thought Tumblr was an echo chamber.

>your paid to disagree with me!
Yes, me along with most of the country are getting funded by the globalist elite to hate a retarded manchild of a leader. Get some sunlight.

>along with most of the country
nah just the jew-controlled media. "most of the country" are trump fans. there's no debating this. highly-concentrated sjw strongholds in ny/la/sf/dc with millions of illegals hate trump. i'll grant you that. but the vast majority of real americans support him.

>came from Tumblr

just as i thought. some retarded landwhale pretending to be a sports fan because that's where EBIL WYPEEPO CIS MALES hang out.

sorry but your cringey "meme" pictures and endless buzzwords give you away as either a pretty obvious sjw shill on some raiding campaign, or a decent troll.

THESE ARE YOUR NEW BUZZWORDS:
>retarded manchild
>get sunlight
>failure
>underage
>nu-pol
>idiot
>puppet

that are used to replace the old ones that were too obvious:
>stormfag
>virgin
>basement dweller
>neckbeard
>stormweenie
etc

you're just really bad at your """job"""" your gay shilling doesn't work on Sup Forums. stick to cnn/msnbc, huffpo/nytimes/washpo/ etc etc

Sup Forums has always supported Mayweather. We spent many years fighting off the SEAmonkey army. Only the MMGay fags hated him recently

>I worked my way up to get where I am now
>Nobody gave me shit

yea Floyd we know, you mention it in every interview

half of /heem/ hates mcgregor

At least he isn't Clinton

Eat shit I always liked him. You just mad you make no money

'I will surely and definitely tame the mentally deranged U. S. dotard with fire'

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>brought up in comfy life with money
>trained boxing all his life with his father and uncle in his family gym
>already had all media attention even before his pro debut
>always treated like royalty by promoters
>lost against castillo but was awarded the win
>should have been dq against zab judah when his corner entered the ring midfight but never happened
>only fought against two undefeated fighters: hatton and corrales, both b level at best
compare this to the average boxer career that has to eat shit most of his life, what a fakefag he is

>this much reaching
Daddy Trump must've given you his semen to slurp. Matter of fact I'm going to get my CTR check tomorrow.

>the country loves trump
Just look at the crowds he's now getting. Or how he's gotten the wall built, tax reform and gotten rid of DACA like he promised.

>every word I don't like is a buzzword!
>thinking Sup Forums.org is one person

Please tell me your a newfag. This is embarrassing.

literally shaking

I have to be honest as a impartial observer that photo is so completely shopped it can't even be argued.

Kek her videos are so shit, quite literally just uses her tits to get views

please tell me that entire post is a joke.

you DO REALIZE that picture was taken like 4 hours before the rally began? you do realize that? same as the inauguration crowd photo (taken hours after the inauguration). your ilk are losing the propaganda war, just fyi. people don't trust the media anymore. you've lost. best part is, you don't even understand that yet and you just keep doubling down on the same failed tactics over and over again.

7 more years. stay mad. also wall prototypes will be build by end of october. and he did, literally get rid of daca. you just can't stop losing, can you?

>4 hours before the rally
Whatever floats your boat. The rally was so big that trump fired staffers for the poor turnout(of flimsy 15,000 people).

>8 years maymay
>thinking a senile old man in his 70s who barely won the last election against the most hated democrat since Dukakis with shit approvals and no major legislative accomplishments is getting two terms

Shit like this is why you fucks should be praying for impeachment. 2018 is already a bloodbath with Republicans not running because of trump anyway. Plus the next democrat nominee is gonna make Hillary look like Ted Cruz.

>muh wall and DACA
Lel Schumer literally cucked trump to give amnesty to the illegals and even defended it on Twitter the next day. Great 4D chess move right?

Can't wait for the next goalpost your gonna move in your next reply.

Lol Floyd is trying to make a good point but holy shit, he's so incapable of speaking English properly. He sounds fucking retarded trying to elaborate on it.

you don't have white skin

He's been Sup Forums's guy what the fuck are you talking about?

I'm surprised the feminists haven't given him shit for calling his strip club "The Girl Collection".

>being this delusional
>yfw democrats are guaranteed to run Kamala Harris or Elizabeth Warren who can never ever win in the majority white midwest states
>yfw even if people dont like trump, you will lose out of greater hatred for you just like they did with hillary because as you said yourself "the next candidate will make hillary look like ted cruz" therefore all but guaranteeing failure instead of just running an O'Malley-type white guy who is Trump lite which would probably beat him
>b but we'll run an Omalley!
>nope, your primary system will be overrun with BLM and noisy feminists just like last time, that and party insiders being just as insane as before will have them putting their finger on the scales against any Webb/Omalley type candidates

>Floyd "Money" Mayweather is a fan of a guy who has golden toliets
>A guy who's brand is named "the best ever" is a fan of a guy who describes everything he plans on doing as being "the best...probably ever"
real fucking shocker here

>"most of the country" are trump fans. there's no debating this
lol, theres no debating that that is not true. LIterally everyone who cared lined up and clicked yay or nay on trump and millions more voters chose his opponent.
>i-its all illegals with fake SS!
srsly kys if you believe that

>Midwest states
Bitch, trump has shit approvals there too. Plus he's failed on his promises to bring back the coal jobs in those areas. It's not hard to win back the Midwest especially if a candidate like trump won by less than 200k votes there, regardless of what type of democrat[spoiler]hell, Obama did better than trump in the Midwest you retard.[/spoiler]

>greater hatred for the Dems again
Trump getting his ass handed to him against numerous matchups with Dems, even with Harris and Warren.

>O'Malley/Webb
This shit is hilarious. The Dems will need a white man to win back the white house is as laughable as the GOP needing a Latino to win the election.

Learn some basic political science.

#TMT

How do you feel about the Clintons?

Kinda proves that uneducate people support trump???

Do you realize that the mother of all rallies for trump only got about a thousand people to show up compared to the juggalos who had a shit ton of a lot more people to go to a rally on the same day about a mile away

>he did, literally get rid of daca.
You can't be more wrong user
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/908276308265795585

Wtf, I love Mayweather now.

t. Juggalo

his trying to tell you the president has no relevancy. he is basically smarter than 99% of the population. a concussed 40 year old boxer is smarter than some of your smartest people. imagine. that.