You guys are fucking useless contrarians unable to honestly appreciate anything. Pic related was great for example

You guys are fucking useless contrarians unable to honestly appreciate anything. Pic related was great for example.

How can you say you have taste when you can't appreciate anything?

dubs say OP is definitely a faggot

There were threads praising Westworld 24/7

It was pretty good tbqh

but OP, it did not explain how guns work
dropped right there

It is good. Unfortunately it's popular, so children who are to young to have opinions hate it.

>westworld
>good
kys

>There are people who were legitimately surprised at the "reveal" that the MiB was William

I mean shit I thought it was obvious on his first episode, so much so that I thought "nah they won't do something so obvious" only for them to actually fucking do it

Unfortunately I know a lot of retards who didn't clue in even after the fucking photograph reveal

there's this one user who was so assblasted by this reveal (and the fact he did not see it coming) that he routinely posts lengthy tirades about "disingenuous storytelling", I hope you catch him sometime, it's hilarious

I don't speculate when it comes to atrociously written TV drivel. And besides - there was absolutely no likeness between the two actors. It was hilariously stupid.

its a show with 75% trash and 25% quality writing and acting

mostly held up by Anthony Hopkins, Bernard and EdHarris/Man in black

season 2 will be awful contrived plot driven trash about muh robots muh feelings

no flashbacks, no park managment, no worldbuilding

just robots and their uprising which means nothing. only thing that will be remotely interesting will be MiB finally having the real park he has always wanted.

Maeve and the Technicians storyline was some of the worst television ive seen in a long long time. its so clear that HBO are planning on making this the next game of thrones, aka trash that is poorly written but held up by predictable plot twists (which arent predictable by the idiots who watch it), tits, violence and random character deaths because thats what people consider to be gripping drama.

I liked season 1, but it's 100% obvious this show is going to be exactly like you described from now on

DUBS HAVE SPOKEN

Maybe you're a robut programmed to think it was shit when actually it was alright. It kept me interested and I didn't see the twist but then again I am a functioning retard. So how did those guns work exactly (or even vaguely for that matter) , also tits.

its obsessed with rape and the fucking disparity in acting quality makes it seem like some kind of joke. you go from Hopkins being a true boss, to fucking swedish boss lady and british story guy who perform like first time drama students.

its mean-spirited tacky shit for disgusting human beings.

>Pic related was great for example.

Jewish garbage

Dude westworld was legit the worst show I've seen in a long time. its video game-tier

>there was absolutely no likeness between the two actors

There was 30 fucking years of aging to take into account you dickwit

>It was hilariously stupid.
I'll agree with this, but I'll say anyone who missed it (especially after the photo reveal) are even more stupid

understanding =/= enjoying art

art is political discourse, like your kid inventing an invisible friend to take blame or associate fantastical accomplishments to himself art's actual purpose is to exert political pressure (often 'progressive' or liberal viewpoints - but some less popular forms of art go in other directions) on the people to withdraw their blessing on authority figures. Said figures and institutions then 'spin' the narratives to serve themselves.

Art is an endless cycle of cynicism, subversion, irony, sincerity, argument, and inconclusive delay to the political process. This is why politicians quote movies and use popular songs in their campaigns and why Hollywood collectively and unabashedly tried to force Hillary into the oval office.

You can 'enjoy' anything at all and also recognize it for what it is politically. Disney films are all Emersonian philosophy. Star Wars is anti-fascist and pro democracy propaganda. Harry Potter is all Anglican values and social tolerance. Then you have shows like the Wire which wear their politics completely on it's sleeves directly addressing the backward drug war policies but plenty of people enjoy the series without agreeing to the liberal political views.

You can enjoy something and not agree with the message or find it above criticism.

Wrong

"Pic related was great for example."
WE HAD GENERALS FOR THIS
EVERY
FUCKING
WEEK

OR HAS SOMETHING CHANGED IN THE LAST HALF MONTH WHERE THE OVERRIDING OPINION IS NOW "IT'S SHIT"

>There was 30 fucking years of aging to take into account you dickwit
Don't you have an old photo of your grandpa or something, you dumb cunt? Age doesn't change the entire bone structure, holy shit, you're stupid.

>OR HAS SOMETHING CHANGED IN THE LAST HALF MONTH WHERE THE OVERRIDING OPINION IS NOW "IT'S SHIT"

last time I was in a WW thread the consensus was it's complete and utter shit

>There was 30 fucking years of aging to take into account you dickwit
Their nose, eyes, cheekbones etc were completely different. That's not how aging works. Look at photos of Harrison Ford in OT vs TFA for example. You mostly just get wrinkles, saggy skin and grey hair but generally you still look a lot like your younger self

I loved Hell or high water, mr fantastic (or whatever it's called, with based vigo) and OA.

Didn't like WW though, don't see a point in liking something just because a lot of other people like it.

I dont know if it was poor acting or poor writing but I cant be the only one who noticed the vast quantity of times the word "fuck" or some variation of it was used in this show.
Every time somebody got angry or mad or just disliked something or not even that, just felt like giving emphasis to something they would add in the word "fuck" or "fucking".
I dont get it, for what purpose? Why do these "profesionals in their respective branches" talk like some pubescent kid that thinks cursing and swearing suddenly makes him a grown up?
Why couldnt they speak like common people doing their jobs?
This character, Elise, thank God they kiled her off by the 6th episode or so. After her dissapearence the quality of the show increased a lot in regards to the stuff the actors said. In each episode she appeared she would say "fuck" at least twice, as the actress poorly tried to give a feeling of "bored routine" to the character.
Same goes for the old hag Bernard was banging, everything about the character was so superficial, why was she such a bitch or at least why she looked like one? All we got to know abot her was that she was a bitch and an industrial spy, it wasnt until she died that my suspects of her being a robot were gone, thanks bland actress we wont miss you or your character.

those wasn't praising it, just """""discussing"""" the theories. mostly shrinkrays

westworld had the potential to be great, but it was only mediocre..

Perhaps next season will be good, and make the stupid mess of season 1 somewhat like a "rough-start" (due to a chaotic production schedule)

>"nah they won't do something so obvious"
this was my problem. Seemed too obvious, (in addition Young William was a "everyman" character, someone who needed things explained to him, and who the target audience could relate to).

the way this first season ended wasn't exactly a good setup for 4 more seasons.

>Mcpoyle/Young-Will is aged out to Ed-Harris
>MiB reveal/graveyard had shit-tier pacing and poor writing.
>Felix is a bitch who got several of his living coworkers killed.
>Dolores is a psychobitch gone full Wyatt.
>"Ford is really dead" has been supposedly confirmed by one of the show-runners.

Total pointless blogposting, but I had a dream I went to Westworld last night. It was kind of boring, I went with some friend who just wanted to see what it was like and not actually do anything. I'm also fairly sure I murdered someone and stole their identity so I could get in.