I think this is the best hard rock record of the decade so far honestly. I can't wait for their next album...

I think this is the best hard rock record of the decade so far honestly. I can't wait for their next album. What are your thoughts on Ghost Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gfdcSmt0XHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

scooby-doo chase music

I liked Opus Eponymous but Meliora sounds like Hot Topic-core

I don't remember Satanism being a common theme in Scooby-Doo music.

youtube.com/watch?v=gfdcSmt0XHc

Haha I love this. To be fair that's one of Ghost's most Scooby-Doo appropriate songs.

Lame devil pop that no self respecting lucifarian, metalhead, or popist would be into. Plus theyre not really a band. Its like the Monkeys put on Kiss makeup.

>no self respecting lucifarian
Theistic satanists are the most pathetic people on this planet

It's not even the best ghost record.

Meliora was the last good thing they did, everything they've done from that until now just makes me wanna pull the trigger....

Ghost ain't bad, but my favorite hard rock from this decade's probably Graveyard's Hisingen Blues

But all they've done is an EP of mostly covers and a live album. So what exactly do you take issue with?

Absolutely, its so good. So Sad NB signed them and turned them to shit.

Any album by Coheed is better.

No chance my guy.

I like them a lot, every album was good, the Popestar EP was great and their live perfomance is fun. Also can't wait for the new release, hopefully it comes out this year.
What exactly makes a self-respecting metalhead? Looking out what's appropriate to like? Sounds pathetic.

Me? Well, I love Ghost.

Which one are you?

go back to your retirement home, qwerty

I like Ghost, but Infestissumam was their best album.

Ghost is a fucking joke.

Insecure faggot

You know it’s true.

>best hard rock record of the decade so far
*blocks ur fucking path*

I don't get embarrassed by music because I'm not a man child.