How come Sup Forums never talks about Post Malone?

How come Sup Forums never talks about Post Malone?

He's music for fourteen year olds that play Fortnite and watch H3H3.

he's garbage and looks like he smells like shit

Head on over to BLACKED dot com today!

more like post bologna

cus he's not worth talking about

*coughs*

*makes double chin*

*smokes weed*

People act like he's the second messiah of music or some shit and that he's making absolute symphonies
Though he doesn't make shit, it's nothing magical as other make it sound.
But his twitter feed is pretty funny at times.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Boring shit that normies love desu. If you say he's music sucks they'll say "he's such a cool dude though" like I'm supposed to give a fuck. Same goes for Mac (who I like), Joji etc.

Absolutely. He's actually pretty good compared to a lot of the feces in the pop sphere right now. But he's hardly anything all that special.

People like him for his personality but when it comes to his music there isn't really anything to discuss

He looks like a chill dude and I personally like his music. It's nothing special, but good enough.

I'm too busy posting on Sup Forums alone to post about Post Malone.

his music is kinda boring honestly. sings with that lazy diction that's quite popular now, and his trap type beats aren't all that good either.

zzzz

whats wrong with fortnite?

Terrible attempt

my computer doesn't run it in more than 3 fps

He has a few good songs but most of it is bad

haha yeah I agree, his pop hits like rockstar and... uh, fuck. shit does he have any other songs that were on the radio? white iverson back in the day? damn, was that it?

He is such a good singer. It's a shame the music is so standardized and robotic.

You must be over 18 to post here.

because his music is so middle of the road it doesn't even merit any kind of discussion.