Neymar outside of Emery's list for match against literally who

en.as.com/en/2017/09/22/football/1506082067_101490.html

>neymar on strike till cavani leaves the club

Emery sacked in 3, 2, 1...

>pay 300 gorillions and 60m in wages + tax for a supposed super player
>in a month he causes all sort of trouble with loyal players that have been there for years because he thinks he's the owner of the team, he's locker room cancer
>then he goes to party to london midweek and brags about it in social media
>so out of control manager leaves him out of players list for game
>he's not even that good
>his ex-team is playing better than ever without him
ayyy lmao

TAKE HIM BACK TAKE HIM BACK

WE ONLY NEEDED MBRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPE

The chad PAULIINHO
>destroys chinks
>destroys uruguayans
>goes to spain to tear shit up
>doesn't mind that there's bigger stars than him on the team because he is a teamplayer

The virgin neymar
>can't deal with not being the biggest "man" on his team
>goes to the worst european league to statpad against the likes of guingamp
>cries because they don't give him the penalties
>will never win a ballon d'or
>would rather play csgo than train

train is a shit map

>t. KQLY

inb4 nerman's dad becomes manager of PSG

>cavani racks up more goals
good, good

t.kioshima

Well, I guess it's time for him to leave. It's been a good two months and he made a lot of friends along the way but it's time to face a new challenge in another league.

I believe Emery's reason why neymar won't play

Come to Besiktas

half of fucking PSG squad are macacos. Cavani has his hours numbered, and Emery is next on the line if he doesn't lube up his ass. We all know that.

>he's not even that good

He is though

He is really good, and alredy apologized to Cavani and his team. Also Barca was facing the almighty fucking Eibar and other shit teams, Neymar or no Neymar they would have kicked their asses into space. Plus there it says he is injured. Would you risk making that injury worse, specially if one of your top strikers is the one with said injury?

>rating fancy dans

Montpellier was the Leicester of Ligue 1

Because PSG plays gainst Munchen tusday next week?

He had to apologize in front of everyone for what he did against Lyon.

t.devil

Uhm juventus, sweetie.

wait

how is he gonna statspad and win the ballon dor when he's not playing against literal whos?

A Juve that was lacking some of its best players. Mandzukic, Chiellini, and De Siglio. Actually Im primarily Juventus Fan, but that day Juve lost beacuse too many good players werent there.

Just to clarify, De Siglio did play, but once he got injured during the match shit went downhill.

>some of its best players
>MDS
>Actually Im primarily Juventus Fan

cmon son

Now you are gonna tell me Mandzukic and Chiellini are shit arent you? Dybala is good but cant do everything by himself. Higuain aint gonna do shit either. Plus, before De Sciglio got injured, Barca couldnt score any goals. Sure there were some close calls but Juve was still hanging in there. Then De Sciglio went out and Juve got fucked.

You know what could have made their defense even better? Fucking Chiellini, who does a good job at that. You know who could have helped Juve make some goals? Fucking Mandzukic who is a good striker.

And yes, im a Juventus fan, stepdad was italian so I grew up with it.

>mandzushit
>chielelni
>mattia fucking de sciglio
If they played the full match it would have ended 5-0

Alright, then explain me why Juve could last 30 minutes without any goals, but when De Sciglio went out they got fucked literally 10 minutes later. And Dybala was the only one that was actually attacking. Not fucking Higuain whose aim is worse than a blind monkey, or that Bernardeschi fag who cant do jackfuckingshit either. Mandzukic is way better than Higuain or Bernardeschi.

Juve was lacking players. Simple as that.

quite accurate

it was Messi vs Juve, he made the 3 goals by his own, Farcelona is finished without him

Because Barca held back and wanted to wear them out? De Sc almost gifted them a goal by himself and Mandzukic is a shit poacher who runs alot, he wouldn't have changed much. Chiellini is so washed up that Juve are still contemplating if they will extend his contract which expires in the summer.

Nope. Holding back to wear them out is not how they play. Several times they tried to cut in and score during those first 30 min. Juve just didnt play well enough, and was lacking some of its top players, wich made it worse.

I quoted MDS, not Chillieni or Mandz. Care to read it again, pls? The american fatness in this sub is affecting your brain, buddy

Just thought I'd let you know I had a real giggle at your post, the combination of 'fancy dans' and that owen picture really tickled me

My bad, got confused by who you meant. Thought the M stood for Mandzukic and the rest for De Sciglio. Still, he isnt a bad deffender.

barcelona scores like 80% of their goals in the last 15 minutes of games and the biggest percentage of messi's goals come from minute 90 and onwards

barcelona starting slow is nothing new, they usually gear up in the second half, once rivals are more tired, no longer press so high, no longer recover their positions when they press, etc... so spaces start appearing. This applies both to rivals that sit back and to those that press high

they do this shit always

You're retarded. The only time Barça was somehow efficient at scoring soon in the match was prime Messi with Eto'o and Henry/Bojan, and even though they thrashed teams like Buyern they still had problems to score until later in the second half sometimes. It's just like Manolo explained to you

still mad alfonso holy shit

He's injured though

For me guys... It's Eddie Kavanagh.

>they actually paid 180m + a large loan fee for m'braappe
JUST

Jjuventus doesn't count.