Grimes is SHIT and she has never produced anything that's substantially better than reddit-tier trendy electropop...

Grimes is SHIT and she has never produced anything that's substantially better than reddit-tier trendy electropop. The faggots who say she's something special just haven't listened to enough good music to recognize it.

True, true. Now watch these dubs

i listened to a lot of great music. as a legit music connoisseur, i have the authority to say: your point sucks ass. also stop being a pretentious hipster, kid.

>as a legit music connoisseur

oh did you mean these trips right here?

Quit your trying

Ch-check

i'm sorry you think you dropped these

dubs and you all apologize to grimes and kiss her picture

>as a legit music connoisseur

It's so edgy, hip and autistic to make fun of Grimes. Yes...Art Angels was dumb but Visions is one of the best spacey electronic pop albums ever made. If you could put aside your edgy autistim for a little while and listen to it you might see this (you're retarded if you don't). Visiting Statue, Be A Body, Colour of Moonlight, Symphonia IX and Nightmusic are some of the best spacey electronic pop songs ever made. Of course the entire album is good but these songs in particular are just phenomenal. My Sister Says the Saddest Things is literally the best song ever written and the anti-grimes brainlets are too slow to understand such magnificent songwriting.

can we plus discuss her anorexia / drug abuse now?

I will only listen to Grimes if she gets a nose job and fake tits. Ugly women are a stain on music. This beast is talentless.

Still can't honestly believe how baffling it is that Grimes can be so ugly and beautiful at the same time. Like there's long periods where I'll think one way but I'll always go to the other so forth and so on.

Lmao. Step aside newfag.

Dubs for Bjork

Dubs for breivik

dubs and every in this thread commits suicide tonight

bjork or grimes?

t. kid who thinks that because he listens to Radioshed, Kanye East, Kenderp Jamal, Local Gaytives, Tame Imgayla, Furry Collective, Neutral Spoiledmilk Motel, Portugal le Meme and various other art folk faggot nigger music that he is a music god.

ma nigga breivik

Bjork doesn't sound like Grimes and Grimes doesn't sound like Bjork. Stop memeing, kid.