Is irish user right?

is he right about this or just memeing ?

Other urls found in this thread:

cso.ie/en/csolatestnews/presspages/2017/census2016summaryresults-part1/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah pretty much
I don't people believe the "anybody can be Irish" thing sincerely, but everybody is too docile to even take note of the demographic shift or problems it'll cause

im irish

Dublin is pretty shitty compared to Stockholm, plus more non white people

>even though we never had a colonial empire
They were part of the UK during Pax Britannica and are thus complicit in British colonial crimes. The Irish should feel guilt for allowing the British to plunder and torture without even so much as raising an eyebrow.

They've had their time to shine, they've left their genetic footprint.

>globalists doing what the british couldn't in 800 years

they get results!

>just want to be left alone on our rainy little island
>entire world demands that we suffer eternally instead
wish everyone would just fuck off and leave us alone

what would Joyce think about his current homeland status?

>gib reparations to Ireland

We are not like sweden really. We don't have that same shame they do surrounding their own identity. Probably because we aren't as boring as they are.
It is true that bringing up that the changing demographics and associated culture of the country is a bad thing will get you labelled as a xenophobe, which is infuriating.
We still have a sustainable birth rate among our native population, importing foreigners isn't necessary to sustain the system like it is in so many other European countries. We can afford to wait and see. Importing people with different customs and culture to our own will have a damaging impact if they don't integrate. We don't need them, so we shouldn't feel obliged to take anyone just because.
It's a shame that most opponents of increased immigration use the language of mindless populists and thus get portrayed as such. It's logical to be skeptical.

*farts*

Yes. Ireland had one chance back in the 20s to abolish the English education system, abolish the Anglo aristocracy in Dublin and foster a culture and a language and a proud Gaelic identity all their own. Unfortunately, Padraig Pearse, the only man who could truly have done this, gave his life liberating Ireland to begin with. Ireland's fall was inevitable.

Something something fart fetishism

Consider this.
Even I if pay *n* sum of money Irish lawyers can find my Irish heritage and send me the papers that would confirm that. After papers are recieved I could get citizenship.
It's that easy.

If anyone cares beyond spouting memes about foreigners and non-wh*tes:
Heres some preliminary information from our latest census.
cso.ie/en/csolatestnews/presspages/2017/census2016summaryresults-part1/

That was repealed back in 04 when 85% of the population Voted that one couldn't just "become" Irish. Despite that outpouring of ethno-nationalism, the Anglo Dublin government (with the help of a Jew) began their ethnic replacement programme in earnest.

Note: these numbers are fudged, what with 15,000 Nigerians up and vanishing between the last census and this one, despite more Nigerians walking the streets than ever before.

many would have qualified for citizenship by 2016. They would be part of the black irish grouping in that case.

I've always wanted to live in Ireland, looks really cozy and the guys are always having a good time

Pretty surprising to see that people genuinely care about what others are doing with their separate lives.

Yet the numbers don't reflect that.

No he's not right.

Typical paranoid, disenfranchised Sup Forums ravings. Since he mentions Muslims in Limerick I'd bet he's the Irish Sup Forums poster from Limerick who is obsessed with Muslims and walked about the "city" taking pictures of them. He's made quite a few threads on Sup Forums about it.

World is chaos now. This doesn't even make sense. 30 years ago this would have been inconceivable. Muslims in Ireland? Why? Why on earth would their be Muslims in Ireland of all places? Who would allow it?

t. Paki in Limerick

A Jew. Alan Shatter.

A lot of what he said is readily observable. We've had a ridiculous amount of immigration in a short time, and if it continues we will fast be an ethnic minority.

Uh...