Anyone else really fucking sick and tired of Chile?

Anyone else really fucking sick and tired of Chile?

same

Eat shit and die, Santiago!!!!!!!!!!1

Chile has very high HDI

hdi is a meme, go to the north or the araucania and you'll see rampant poverty

best ally ever

i luv u sempai

Me, I used to be a fan but they turned out to be even insufferable cunts than Argentina, which should tell a lot.

No, I'll smack any bitch who shit talks Chile

Chile should be nuked from orbit. God damn, I hate Chile so fucking much

>yuro "opinions"

>[reggae plays softly in the distance]

No
All the chilean posters I see here are nice and educated
unlike the argentines and their inferiority complex and obsession with being white

what is this hate from brits to chile?

FUCK CHILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wrong, we are obssesed with being amerindian

i want a brit bf

I'm tired of this country and I'll leave as soon as possible. It's a shithole.

>araucania
The only place were the capital is without slums?
Rampant poverty is only here in Santiago and in the north

Why? I always hear about chile being nice and you have a high HDI

Destroy Chile pieces of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>high HDI

Don't what that supposed to mean since like half of the population is poor.

The weather is too hot.
Everything is too crowded.
People is too fat and ugly, specially women.
Low salaries, expensive lifestyle.
High education is one of the most expensive in the world without being particularly good.
Politicians are insanely corrupt.
More than half of the people is highly ignorant and uneducated.

I also got my phone stolen twice at the subway.

I want to give a free helicopter ride to all leftist Chileans on this board

So nice of you

Looks like doctored but with those weird japs you never know

woaaah

obsessed much?

You can get pick pocketed once and it's not your fault. The rest is on you bro

I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

all me

Lad

from hate to love from love to lust from lust to truth

Hey bong, we are only ones who can bully Chile, so fuck off

that s not chile flag, that is texas flag

Eat shit and die, negro

Is there a more autistic country than Japland?

Finland

The question remains, why do you hate them?

LOS BRITLINDOS SON SOLAMENTE MIOS

unironically chile

how dare you

Chile needs to die.

TONIGHT

Do NOT bully Chile

Some autistic br*t that wants to be the counterpart of the autistic crotian that was obsessed with chile.

from hate to love there's just one step...

BRIT LINDOS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Chile is a skidmark on the toilet bowl that is the world.

And I will wipe it off with a blast of hot piss.

Remember /Bangkok/ + /Vienna/ ?

Yeah, that was good thread.

finland?

another episode of england bullying south america

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJ

give me the brit lindos

Chile? More like silly. Fucking bomb it.

>Anyone else really fucking sick and tired of Chile?

me

No they're only for me >:3

I quite like Chilli.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CHILE ES UN PAIS HEREDERO DE UN MESTIZAJE MALIGNO, CON INCLINACIONES PARA LA TRAICION, LA PELEA SUCIA, LA GUERRA DESIGUAL, SEMBRAR LA ENEMISTAD, DEBIDO A QUE NACEN ARRINCONADOS EN UNA TIERRA ESTERIL QUE DIFICILMENTE LES BRINDA EL SUSTENTO A SU POBLACION, POR ESO, EL CHILENO BUSCA ROBAR A SUS VECINOS DESDE SU FUNDACION, POR ESO EXISTE TANTO CHILENO RATERO, ADEMAS DE CHILENOS RACISTAS, YA QUE, ASI COMO POSEEN UNA TIERRA VERGONZOSAMENTE PEQUENA, TAMBIEN POSEEN PROFUNDOS COMPLEJOS DE INFERIORIDAD DEBIDO A QUE NO POSEEN UNA RAZA QUE LOS IDENTIFIQUE, Y BUSCARAN PARECERSE A SUS AMOS BLANCOS, ASI TODO CHILENOS SEA SOLO UN TRISTE MESTIZO DEL DESIERTO.

Chileno decime que se siente....
de a poco te esta comiendo el mar
te juro que aunque pasen los anos nunca nos vamos a olvidar
que san martin los libero y que vos sos un boton te entregaste a los ingleses por cagon
el belgrano se hundio...
por que vos sos un traidor
vende patria LA PUTA QUE TE PARIO

CHILENO:INDIO DE COLOR MARRON DE CARA REDONDA,OJOS DE ARDILLA NUCA REDONDA Y SUCIA,NARIZ DE ALETA DE TIBURON.
CUERPO DE MANDRIL CON ASPECTO DE MONO CHIMPANCE...EL CHILENO ES UN INDIO AMBULANTE,QUE RECORRE TODO EL MUNDO BUSCANDO SER ACEPTADO...BUSCA POR TODOS LOS PAISES,COMIDA, CASA Y UNA ALDEA DONDE REPRODUCIRSE.
EL CHILENO ES HORRIBLEMENTE Y ASQUEROSAMENTE FEO POR NATURALEZA, POR UN ERROR ABERRANTE DE LA NATURALEZA...EL CHILENO TIENE EL CRUEL CASTIGO DE POR VIDA SER FEO!!!!!. INDIO HARAPIENTO, ENANO DE OLOR A MIERDA Y DIARREA EN UN FRASCO FERMENTANDO AL SOL.

Solo le pido a adios que se mueran todos los CHILENOS,que se mueran para simpre noce olvida la traicion alas malvinas

CHI CHI LE LE EN EL MAPA NOCE VE

SALTA PEQUENA LANGOSTA INGLESE Y CHILENOS SON LA MISMA BOSTA

MUERTE ALOS TRAIDORES

I wish this was Santiago.

El musulmANO señores

Hey Chile! Eat my shorts

I am tired of both Chile and you

it's so cute when he bullies chile

Yes, YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>The weather is too hot.
move south?
>Everything is too crowded.
leave santiago?
>People is too fat and ugly, specially women.
true, bolivian looking people gross me out
>Low salaries, expensive lifestyle.
kinda true
>High education is one of the most expensive in the world without being particularly good.
so fucking true
>Politicians are insanely corrupt.
yes yes to everything
>More than half of the people is highly ignorant and uneducated.
you're overreacting

The only C*ilean I know is a guy into abuse and degeneracy.

Chile is shit

Chile is cute

Leave Chile alone.

dumb proxy poster

dumb british poster

cute kiwi poster

Fuck you homo

Chile is love

I WILL KISS YOU AND HUG YOU UNTIL YOU LOVE CHILE !!

BRITISH BOYS BELONG TO CHILE AND THEY WERE MADE TO BE LOVED BY CHILEAN HUGS !!!!

Get him.

I unironically

I will shit on your chest.

WRONG

BRITLINDOS BELONG TO ARGIES ONLY

STAY AWAY FROM BRITS

Yes.

What's with the hate against chile? They're OK for me, but I want to know what happened

They stole Bolivia's coastlines, damning them to a century of poverty and instability.

But they're so cute :3

>stole

This is the best chilean girl (male)

Say something nice about her! (him)

yeah

NAUGHTY BRITISH BOY, I WILL WIPE YOUR ARSE

GET YOUR OWN BRIT

I GET HIM FIRST AND YOU ARE TRYING TO STEAL IT LIKE YOU DO WITH EVERYTHING

THEY FUCKING HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

Son patéticos.

Quién te hizo enojar bobito? :3

Tu vieja, la muy maraca me mordió el pico uwu

>vieja
Normies

Are Chileans and Texans similar?

>riii normiss get auuuut xdddd lolo ya soi raritu?

Simios a >>>/facebook/

>simios
nice one nest

Te voy a quitar lo gruñón a besitos :3

we both speak el espanol

bueno perdón por tratarte mal