13 October 2017

13 October 2017

What can we expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DOjLciaWe0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shit

As long as the murders are creative, bloody and primarily achieved through practical effects I'll be happy. Literally everything else is a bonus, as long as they get the kills right that's all that matters, to me anyway. It's kind of a hard concept to fuck up.

Even if he will be defeated by a black trans couple through the power of chanting?

I hope they make these until I die

If that happens I'll say that it's stupid and should've ended a different way but it wouldn't ruin the rest of the movie for me

Has that happened in a movie?

That's pretty similar to the ending of the producer's cut of Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers. Whoever thought "LET'S HAVE MAGIC ROCKS BEAT MICHAEL" should be shot.

tits

its a (re)reboot

so far the only thing i found as in plot is that we will get to see jason's father this time around

youtube.com/watch?v=DOjLciaWe0U
I thought you were joking. Both endings were stupid the other he just gets beaten with a pole.

I thought Freddy Krueger was his dad?

I like the girl on the left. She's been in some other horror stuff.

Middle is annoying.

Right I haven't seen before.

krueger tried to have a kid but the kid turned against him

school is out krueger

>krueger tried to have a kid but the kid turned against him
>school is out krueger
Yeah i know but in fred vs jason didn't he go back in time and rape jasons mother?

I enjoyed the remake and there is nothing any of you can do about it.

The remake was actually better than any other Friday movie. Those tunnels and bells explain how he just appears everywhere.

no that was Freddy vs Jason
it was taking place inside a dream shared by both lori and jason

that was just krueger messing with jason's mind

So you can die in the dream world but not be raped in the dream world? Making Fred Jasons father was a genius move in my opinion. Re-watch Fred vs Jason with that in mind and the movie gets a whole lot better.

>this is actually the 13th movie in the series

that's a good sign, r-right?

in the dream world you could go anywhere and any time but being killed in it be Freddy only effects your body in the here and now

but fuck freddy this is jason's time in the spot light let the mongoloid kid have his day
before adult swim

Oh now the Friday the 13th game release makes sense

I thought they were just jumping on the DBD gravy train

Both cuts of The Curse of Michael Myers are absolutely terrible. Although the producer's cut is slightly better than the theatrical cut since the theatrical cut is incoherent and full of plotholes. The stupid fucks that run Miramax should've just gotten a competent director to do Daniel Farrands' original screenplay but instead they ordered rewrites and kept meddling with the production and as a result the movie completely fell apart.

The other 12 movies are bad so probably a bad movie.

>The Necronomicon

Is this from Ash vs Freddy vs Jason?

I don't care. I just want my Jason-senpai.

It's not better than 2
or 4
or 6
or even Jason X