Test if you are a racist misogynistic hitler on Spotify

smirnoffequalizer.com
How diverse are you, sexist?

Holy shit. How did they think this was a good idea? Good thing I don't use spotify and I drink Seagram's if I want to drink shitty vodka.

Let Smirnoff fix your morals. Alcohol always sets you right.

The suggestion slider in the end goes between 10% men and 50% men

Didn’t work for me on mobile, which is the only thing I use Spotify on

Oh well, I’ve made playlists comprised solely of women so I think I’m heavy on the women side of anything

do they seriously have a tranny as their spokesperson for women LMAO

You can log into your account from a desktop

not my problem there's almost no Harsh Noise / Blackened Crust female bands

I know, but I don’t want to

that's about what i expected, honestly

>less women than average
fewer women than average.
can't even into grammar correctly.

We need to drag /kpop/ into this and see what happens if you only listen to girls.

How about encouraging women to pander to my tastes instead of getting me to pander my music tastes to women

most of the women whose music i listen to aren't on spotify

Equality of outcome.

it says i listen to 100% men and then gave me a playlist with a bunch of popular artists that i don't give a shit about and whose music doesn't appeal to me but i guess i'm supposed to listen to them in order to stop hating women

Real women got blown the fuck out when they decided that men in dresses were to be treated like biological women. Now a dude with a mental illness is more of a women than an actual woman.

>100% men
But I listen to a lot of female 70s pop artists. Do those just not count?

I don't use spotify but I am racist mysogynistic Hitler.

Smirnoff tastes like shit

Hallo, mein name is Adolf Hitler and I use Spotify.

it's been 15 minutes and it still says your music is being analyzed and it's on 100% is something supposed to come up

>t. brainlet

Jesus you guys are easily offended. It's a booze company's little spotify plugin that shows you something kinda interesting about your listening patterns. It's not a campaign against the male gender. Lighten up.

How sexist am I?
I read A Doll's House and thought Torvald did nothing wrong.

there's a political edge, if you watch the video it goes on about fairness. Nobody here is going full Sup Forums so your reaction just screams that you're the offended one

>it's not fair that only four of the top ten best selling artists of all time are women

>there’s a political edge
That doesn’t really contradict anything he said
Who cares
It’s just a bunch of things on the internet that you don’t care about

Shill

Equal opportunity, faggot
This shit implies that women are inheritly 'lesser' than men and need extra help to get equal outcome even with the same opportunities
Who's the sexist here?

How does this even work, what if a band has both male and female members?

It works boy

Da fuck? I literally just streamed The Raincoats

Yeah I didn't expect such a low percentage either. 3%.

I bet this just has a shitty database of pop, rap and RnB negros while anyone it doesn't know is automatically a man.

I hate 2018

they're trying to downplay it as a cute little plugin then pulled a strawman with the "campaign against the male gender" bit. It all sounded like downplaying the political side to me.

Yeah? So?

Same. I've been listening to a lot of Grouper recently.

Guess Beyonce, sza, apani b, corona, Nora Jones, Estelle,rina sawayama, Janelle monae,kelela, bjork, jap breakfast, chromatics, Carly rae, and Nina Simone aren't women lol

Doesn't recognize sza so must only detect genderqueer it was her time artists.

Hey it's not my fault if men usually have more talent.

LOL

Kek. This.

Corporate feminism is such a fucking joke

What's the purpose of this? I hope they aren't honestly trying to say that "male artists are more popular than female artists implies sexism," at least on the listener side. Everyone knows sexism exists, and as a result, record labels sign and promote male artists more than female artists. This seems like a cheap attempt to guilt listeners into thinking they are the ones responsinble for sexism in the music industry.

>let's base music on demographics and not quality

i won why is it still giving me a shitty playlist

YAASSSSS KWEEEN

lemme guess, the gender of the artist is only determined by the lead singer

>listening to men or women
LMAO

I think something's wrong with their algorithm, this can't be right.

long boi

I got 100%, this shits bullshit. It must not count bands as gendered. I've spent the last week or so listening solely to minimal wave. I was just thinking a few days ago shit like "Wow, there's a lot of women." "Oh cool, this Isabella Antena woman's really out there." "The female vocalist is so much fucking better than the male in The Units" and all other sort of faggot shit I ponder. An absolute massive percentage of of minimal wave bands have female members! Quite often vocalists or main members! But nope, women can't be represented if they're singers, performers and writers in bands. Total snake oil.

Then they give you a playlist made of ass, and Honey Dijon, who I love, gives the most basic mix possible. C'mon smirnoff, if your recs are this weak, what does it say about your liquor?

i don't understand

get on my level

lmao me too
the caption of "you listen to less women artists than average" really sucks my balls quite nicely

Looks like there was a dearth of women on the 50s bebop and hardbop scene, who would've guessed.

>fucking thought police the music i listen to

fuck off forever

>using spotify

lmao

this is fucking rigged i got 0% women but i listen to chelsea wolfe almost every day

I don't think they can tell if a band is male or female, only solo artists

Nice lie, misogynist.

So what does it say when you have more woman?

I think it takes top pop artists and only know their gender, and for everyone that's not classified they're men

You get reprimanded for thinking that listening to lots of female music excuses you from your toxic masculinity which still poisons everything around you.

gave me that i listen to 100% men but that's false
i listen to grouper, bjork, kkb, slowdive, unwound, and low on the regular

shits broke

makes sense

>smirnoff thinks women are only capable of making pop music
that’s pretty misogynistic my dude

Who the hell dont LOVE sachiko M?

I'm at 100% men

I agree, I have Grimes, Mariah Carey, and Ricky Martin on it. It should at least have been 99%.

>another corporation doing gender politics

enough

>having spotify

Fucking Mustard is telling me to listwn to women now?

grimes isn’t a female

I got 0% women??? Yet most of the stuff I've been listening to recently has been 90s alt rock including Pixies + Breeders, Veruca Salt, Garbage, L7. Also folk + country shit including Joan Baez, Joni Mitchell, Emmylou Harris. Roseanne Cash, the Carter Family.

The suggestion playlist was fucking terrible. It was just giving me Lorde and Beyonce and shit.

lorde lorde lorde I am lorde

HOW THE HELL THEY DISCOVER THE GENDER OF SOME BAND BY THE NAME OF THE BAND?

male

100% vs 0%

wemyn btfo

you guys are so cool

>100% Men
Says more about women than it does about me. The scores are horseshit though - if the shitty trendfaggot playlists tell me anything is that whoever made this put no effort into categorizing more obscure artists since most seem to default to male.

Getting real fucking sick of spotify pushing their social engineering agenda so hard that I have to wade through an ocean of feminist spoken word claptrap to find my daily playlists.

Yeah, anyone who listens to female musicians just because they're female is a white knight cuck and needs to be taken out of the gene pool

>spotify

>listening to those auto generated trash lists

Nigga my italian disco mix is great.

Guess it tracks recent listens and not what's in your playlists. I got 0% for both and I ditched Spotify months ago but still have a playlist linked to my accoutn

Holy shit I thought it was just a black chick. He fucking named himself after mustard?