Nords never accomplished anything astonishing yet everyone fauns over them, why?

Nords never accomplished anything astonishing yet everyone fauns over them, why?

They're being "progressive", i.e. commie because Western universities teach Marxism-Leninism.

>finland
>nordic
finland is independent from those fuckers

anime

Because they have (or used to have) the highest living standards in the planet. Like, who cares Germanic peoples were shit eating savages in the past, i'd rather live there than in any country with "history" like Iran or China

This.

who is fauning over us? I never see anyone talking about us unless it's to mock us. Fuck off stupid nigger.

High living standards, high tech societies, seemingly nice, beautiful and honest people, welfare states that are admired by all leftists

how is it not obvious?

>everyone fauns over them

t. living in 2010

I admire Norway because they are red white and blue also because they are not EU so they didn't get those tainted eggs

High standard of living, stay out of wars.

Actually, considering the historically and current small population, the nordic nations have an amazing track record.

>Finns
>Nords
This

Why do you refuse to learn geography. Does it hurt your brain?

High standard of living + ignorance. Leftist project their fantasies onto us, we are used as a justification for their bad ideas. We don't do what they want (except cuck)

>Western universities teach Marxism-Leninism.
Shit man, I wish :(

Because we have it very good here. We are very well off. I mean people don't faun over what is is super powerful and relevant, because that stuff is ordinary and ubiquitous.

high standards of living, i wouldnt trade living here for some other historically relevant shitholes like greece or china

this. More people have probably died in china in the last hundred years than have ever lived in Scandinavia, and look how much better lives the scandies were able to create for the people living here now, compared to chinas people.

They are White and Protestant, hence desirable.

How do you deal with such high taxes?

we live comfortable lives?

I'm aware but do you have enough extra-money do anything else?

Do (native) brunettes stand out in Nordic countries like a blonde would stand out in African country?

most people travel the world or the country during their yearly month long vacation

not really, brunettes are very common

not really

The majority are brunettes

To me it never seemed like Sweden and Norway had a thing for an anarchy/libertarian kind of thing, because you could trust other members of the society based on culture and looks and trust them to do what's best for the society and country. Like a blood pact/extended family kind of thing.

I'm really jealous of such a societal structure, but of course you've been kind of blowing it recently. Time to weed out the trolls who messed it up.

Sup Forums lied to me again! I thought you guys could barely afford anything after you were taxed