Straight up the worst fans on the planet...

Straight up the worst fans on the planet. I thought the ironic meme listener fans were the minority but they're actually the majority. You can't discuss anything having to do with these guys outside of Sup Forums without it turning into garbage meme spouting posting. No wonder they abuse their retarded fan base.

Other urls found in this thread:

thefader.com/2017/02/17/beyonce-great-rapper-history
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's their fault. And I could name much worse fanbases, like that of Beyonce

GG Allin doesn't have fans and is not relevant and never has been.

I have no experience with Beyonce "fans" just people who casually like her music and think she's attractive. I doubt their meme spouting retards that can't discuss her music in any capacity.

thefader.com/2017/02/17/beyonce-great-rapper-history

There's a difference between media outlets overhyping artists and stupid fans. They're just trying to get hits on their page.

its a shame really, theres a lot of artistic honesty with zach hills solo work and in death grips. nobody can really see it for what it is

gime quick rundown of what the fuck this thread is about

agreeing with the op and/or adding some of your own points.

lurk more, faggot

this

do you have add?

Straight up makes me depressed to think about. If only Death Grips came out during the 90's second wave industrial era so there would be no internet kids to make a joke of their music. The worst part is how they wont move on. They keep parroting the same memes and shitposting.

dude... i hate to break it down to you but you are actually the meme

Fuck the guy that runs that fb trashposting page. Selling t shirts to an army of death grip retards. Deleting comments if they speak against him.

Makes me sick to see what discussion of a band has been willingly turned into. There's such a decline of peoples ability to talk online about anything in the past ten years or so.

im sure they just ignore the stupid memers, theyre going to do their own thing whether or not people like it, thats kind of the point. its why they deserve respect at all imo

reddit... i hate to break it to you but because you dont like or only understand something for the memes doesnt mean it cant be more to other people.

meant to reply to

true

i thought i was shitting on OP not death grips... :/

I agree. I don't think the fans really affect anything they do. At most it might have inspired the theme of a song like Trash. I respect any artists who betray their fans expectations over and over and doesn't pander.

You're not shitting on anyone. You're just shitting up the thread... epic posts my friend. Upvote incoming.

whatever

epic

Actual reddit.

Come back when you're 18

u agree with you 100%, artistic integrity is the only way to ever create something great, you have to put peoples opinions to the side almost completely.

it pisses people off sometimes, but i personally love honesty and truth in my music. death grips is exactly that - honest.

Yep. Shame because this is the sort discussion you can't have anywhere else. All people wanna do it comment blo blo blo YUH shit.

i really care and your posts gave me crippling depression (and cancer)

they just dont understand, theyve been warped by internet culture their entire adolescence. they have no idea how to process information outside of humor.

its more of a societal issue, rather than an issue exclusive to death grips themselves

>h-haha i don't care really, i swear!

holy shit lmao

Yeah, it's a problem with peoples inability to discuss things in general. There's been a decline in peoples ability to converse online in the past ten years.

Not that guy, but I've been thinking about this issue too.

Think about how many old people you see, that are still pretty 'infantile' in their mannerisms and worldview. Now imagine how Gen Z will turn out as they age, seems like perfect docile cattle that don't really give about anything except their own comfort.

I'm pretty guilty of this too, but in real life rather than on the internet. It's pretty fucking difficult to turn off the humour and have serious,honest conversations with people because I'm so used to just meming 24/7.

GG Allin is 100% better than you.

Went to one of their shows in Germany last year. I wasn't even at the venue when I heard "Sup Forums" for the first time, and standing in line was pretty horrible. I think 95% of the audience was Sup Forumsfags.

its worse than you think, i cant even talk to my girlfriends siblings because they speak almost exclusively in twitter memes.

it's bad, and only getting worse. even if you try to talk to people genuinely they can't switch it off. 100% guarantee the first person to write about this in music will be the voice of a disenfranchised generation of socially inept hedonistic young adults.

This rising insincerity among young people was written about by David Foster Wallace, back in the late 90s.

I'm actually surprised no one has made music about it yet.

Probably not. You can say that about any other musician though and I'd probably agree. GG is scum and beneath the average person and he prided himself on it dummy.

It's an epidemic. I feel like being on Sup Forums since I was in 7th grade has warped me too, but now it's come full circle. I expect better conversation here than on any other social media platform and usually get it.

thats kind of my plan as an artist, to be honest and genuine in my music and just talk about stuff like this.

we'll see how it works out

the thread suddenly got so serious and real

i enjoy them but I agree dg fans are the most cancerous of all time. i feel bad for Death Grips having to put up with literal Sup Forums autists ruining their reputation.

op here that was my intent. People's inability to discuss things it a serious issue.

i actually misinterpreted what you said that's why i said some dumb stuff, sry

its okay man. I'm not the best at phrasing what I want to say.