Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/BrightShadow/listening-report/week
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tags

people still listen to grimes?

hey

did you listen to Jeff's new album?

Cute!

That Misophone album appears interesting based on the cover.

what the actual fuck dont you have any friends? a social life? do you ever go outside?

>best: 2999

ok

I go to work dude, otherwise I listen to stuff all the time and get 3-4 hours sleep if any :DD

yeah man, saw him 2 weeks ago too. WORRY. is just my baby

damn, impressive shit.

also what are some good songs to get into ride?

yea it's a nice little album, def worth checking out.

Some user posting "Dreams Burn Down" is what initially made me interested so perhaps that. I'd recommend listening to their first albums though don't be expecting Nowhere to live up to the hype. Whilst its a very enjoyable album its not really on the same level as Loveless or Souvlaki despite often being lumped in with them. Their recent stuff is decent though nothing in particular, its the case where an artist tries to retrace the sound that made them popular whilst having to evolve and so awkwardly pairing a sort of tamed "throwback" sound with modern production techniques and samples.

That being said I see a lot more mention of Going Blank Again these days, perhaps because people don't want to admit that they've followed the Sup Forumsessentials chart. Good album still though again I could never really see the hype.

Will do user, thanks a ton for mentioning it (or showing it on your image)!

thanks! ill check it out!

>being a popist

bump

what do you mean

also why is this thread still alive

How many of those scrobbeld tracks you have actually listened? Do you keep your music player going nonstop for the sake of scrobbling?

>478 tracks, 349 albums = and average of 1 track per album
>480 tracks, 225 albums = 2 tracks per album
>listening to playlists

yea what wrong with that?

>what's wrong with passively listening to tracks taken out of their artistic context that are tied together with very superficial similarities instead of dedicating your attention to a single cohesive work
idk, beats me lol

isnt music more than just the story the album tells? songs can be great by them self as well. I usually listen to music when im modelling some 3d stuff, so I dont have the time to focus that much on the lyrics.

That does not mean i dont appreciate songs with deep lyrical content, thats just something i rather do when i can devote all my attention to it.

Really dont see why this is an issue to you

also many songs dont need the context of the rest of the album to be good and/or deep

If you're so distracted to you can't even pay attention to the lyrics you sure as fuck aren't even noticing the instrumentation. The fact that you perceived my post to be entirely about lyricism just hows how much of a superficial relation you spottifytards have with music

shouldnt you go shoot up a radio station or something?
jeez dude, calm down and tell me who hurt you

My man jeff

>lol u mad
great argument. although none of this should really surprise me considering last.fm threads are pretty much the epitome of vanity around here

>Imagine being like this
Jeeze

and yet you're still here, telling everyone how inferior they are, whilst bumping this thread

Cant stop listening to girls singing with guitars\
+1 for Jeff and that Nana Grizol track, so damn good
+1 for Magnetic Fields
+1 for No Age
songs are great by themselves too but not listening to albums mostly is pleb

I need help.

this is real btw

last.fm/user/BrightShadow/listening-report/week

its not me tho

you got a job or something?

what a bunch of garbage look at his last year

been a slow week desu

bitch gwen stefani is fucking fire

what the fuck? did you glitch it somehow?

no, last week i just listened to 38 days of music

is just some fag that amped numbers using an app, has 38 days of music in a week and 1920 daily scrobbles = 5000+ minutes of music
there are 1440 in a day