Is this possibly the most iconic moment in football history?

Is this possibly the most iconic moment in football history?

Did you cry? I did.

no, but I cried when the garbage truck ran over my dog, and I cried harder when they stoped and throw it inside the truck

Most iconic moment will be when Paulinho scores the winning goal in the CL finals and the World Cup finals.

No, but what happened to Misaki is.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-BASA

>tsubasa has never played for his ""team""

>yfw the legendary tsubasa played for a second division team

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did he slip?

FUCK YEAH
TRI-CO-LOR

Is so cool that he played for São Paulo, we didn't even had Libertadores at the time he made the manga.

>Luís Fago

This

> he doesn't rate payol

>Alcide Pierre
>Who comes to the stadium on a fucking white horse and owns a castle
>Whose partner is named Louis Napoleon
>And their special technique is the Eiffel Tower combo or some shit

I'm surprised the author didn't include a mime player, a cooking chef player and a player with a beret and a baguette on him at all times honestly.

>Attaque de la Tour Eiffel
>it consists in passing the ball to your teammates

Cristiano Ronaldo once got asked who his favourite anime is. He replied:"Why, TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUbasa of course"

The corner cross to Wakabayashi was iconic.
>dat volley shot
Never gets old

I've always wondered, is this any good? Should I give it a read sometime?

wait what the fuck is going on here

>read it
nigga you watch the tv series

>Ganbare, Kickers!
Based show

it's only good if you are a kid
so no

Well, not really. It's just that there's a huge nostalgia factor for this anime in Europe and South America.

I guess the manga is readable, if you're in pure shonen sport manga (meaning: complete bullshit non-realistic secret skills, absurd tactics and flow that have absolutely no-relation to the way the sport is played, perma-flashbacks during games, nakama-power, strength of feelings and shonen spirits, japanwinslol, and so on...), and if you're OK with the insanely bad art that only go worse with the time (though somehow it "works" with the way the manga flows and the visual dynamics).
The anime is worthless, typical of those full-quality long-running series from the 80's / early 90's with awful pace, 5 minutes summaries at the beginning of every episodes, perma-flashbacks every 3 minutes, episodes being 50% of re-used stock footage... It's OK when you're 10 years old, but when you're not it's just a steaming pile of shit.

why does this show look like it's from the 60s or 70s when it's from the mid 80s apparently

Other anime from the same time (eg Macross) doesn't look so stylistically dated

Isn't Tsubasa a girls name?

>Penalty
shiiiiiiiiet

If you want to read a more realist one, go read/watch Giant Killing

It's a last name, dumb leaf

Remember how Misaki lives with his dad? Well he went to visit his mom and turns out he has a sister. His sister goes full retarded and try to cross the street without looking so he jumped to save her and the truck got his leg.

He got better tho.

Truck-kun strikes again